• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Off-Topic Section: The Alola Basic and more!

Years

240px-785Tapu_Koko.png

The Alola Basic

Come down to the Underground to experience the Alola Region in a different but just as exciting way! Use your wits and your keen minds to take part in a battle the likes of which the Alola region has never seen before!

This super simple mafia game pits the Tapu against the Ultra Beasts using a basic and easy-to-grasp set up that's perfect for beginners and a break from our more intense games for more experienced players. Either way, it's going to be a lot of fun for anyone involved and should even be relatively spoiler free for those who haven't got the games yet or who haven't completed the story. You can find it here.

Wait! There's more!

Whilst your visiting the Underground, we have two other games that have just been posted and are now in their Sign-Up phases! Live out your most fiendish fantasies in Samurai Champloo's Westworld based on the popular HBO series or visit a bakery the likes of which you've never seen before and play as the superior food in jdthebud's quirky Pie Mafia.

Both of these games are going to give you one hell of a time with nobody knowing exactly which abilities they'll find in the game. These are going to be a lot of fun and are hosted by fantastic Game Masters (and so is the Alola Basic if I do say so myself).​

Demon Lord

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Hell
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I am playing pokemon sun in present but ok i am joining. Lets see who win pokemon sun in text mode.

Back