• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
in the manga, red's Bulbasaur evolve into Ivysaur after he battle a wild primeape at the gate of Celadon City, will you make that event?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just released 2 new videos featuring Green. The videos links are located in the front page. Please show support by liking the videos. Thank you.

in the manga, red's Bulbasaur evolve into Ivysaur after he battle a wild primeape at the gate of Celadon City, will you make that event?

I wish I could, unfortunately, I'm still pretty new to hacking. I don't really know how to create new evolution... so unfortunately no... =(. Although, that event would be taken into account if you had IVYSAUR in your party. However, if I get the hang of things, i might eventually make it... =)

Just completely finished Wartortle War Arc, screenshots are available.

Last edited:

ZakTheManaic

Zak The Awesome Maniac
Years
This game is really fun so far i just got to Mt. Moon and this game is awesome. So since your on beta 2 is it completely done? Or do you plan on adding more stuff to it? Just wondering because I don't feel like its long.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^This current beta only goes up to Lavender Town. While I'm not the creator, I believe he intends on completing the whole story of Red and then moving on to Blue Green and Yellow's stories.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
When can we expect beta 3? Not to rush you or anything, I just enjoy this hack so much that I can't wait for more!!!

June the 16th, that's because I'll be going on holiday, so I'll try to add as much update into beta 3 as I can.

This game is really fun so far i just got to Mt. Moon and this game is awesome. So since your on beta 2 is it completely done? Or do you plan on adding more stuff to it? Just wondering because I don't feel like its long.

Beta 2 is done (goes up to lavender), I'm currently making beta 3. The game will have filler contents and side missions to make the game longer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Um I'm not sure why but I can't leave Pallet Town or it crashes I'm using both NO$GBA and VisualBoyAdvance can someone please help me.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added the Breaking Arc

Um I'm not sure why but I can't leave Pallet Town or it crashes I'm using both NO$GBA and VisualBoyAdvance can someone please help me.

Have you patch on a clean USA FireRed Rom? Are you using Beta 2 from the link provided?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Hey, I just read that the beta ends after the match vs Koga in lavender town. My question is, shouldn't I continue playing, because I can go to Saffron City for example and beat Team Rocket in the Silph Co.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished the entire BREAKING IN Arc.

Hey, I just read that the beta ends after the match vs Koga in lavender town. My question is, shouldn't I continue playing, because I can go to Saffron City for example and beat Team Rocket in the Silph Co.

Sure you can, but it's just that you'll be playing the normal FireRed at that point.

Last edited:

D3ath Angel

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for working on this. There have been some failed attempts in the past, and as it doesn't appear that Nintendo will do the bright thing and turn this into an anime, a rom hack is the next best thing. You seem to work pretty quickly, too. I tried it out, but will play more extensively once Beta 3 is out. I wish I could find a GBA flash card, though, so I could play this on the go. They seem to be extinct as far as my searches are concerned.

Anyway, I suggest you don't spend time replacing the pokemon voices. I always thought the anime pokemon name-voices were silly (perhaps an attempt at marketing to hammer in each Pokemon's name to the child audience or to save trouble on voice acting animals), and the manga appears to give them more natural sounds like in the game.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks for working on this. There have been some failed attempts in the past, and as it doesn't appear that Nintendo will do the bright thing and turn this into an anime, a rom hack is the next best thing. You seem to work pretty quickly, too. I tried it out, but will play more extensively once Beta 3 is out. I wish I could find a GBA flash card, though, so I could play this on the go. They seem to be extinct as far as my searches are concerned.

Anyway, I suggest you don't spend time replacing the pokemon voices. I always thought the anime pokemon name-voices were silly (perhaps an attempt at marketing to hammer in each Pokemon's name to the child audience or to save trouble on voice acting animals), and the manga appears to give them more natural sounds like in the game.

Thanks for the support. Don't worry, replacing the voice was just something I thought of before I even began, and I don't have any plans to implement it at all. Even if I do, it would be the last thing I would do.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Looks very impressive. :) I've always wanted to do a manga-based hack and yours looks very well done. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors I can see just from looking at the screenshots.

REALHACK_109_zps44e4cb90.png

For example, in this picture, instead of "What are you doing!" it should be "What are you doing?!", you've spelled thief as "Theif", Pokémon needs the proper "é", and using three exclamation marks looks really odd. other than the errors, it looks very good though, and I'd love to give it a try after you release beta 3, good luck! ;)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Looks very impressive. :) I've always wanted to do a manga-based hack and yours looks very well done. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors I can see just from looking at the screenshots.

REALHACK_109_zps44e4cb90.png

For example, in this picture, instead of "What are you doing!" it should be "What are you doing?!", you've spelled thief as "Theif", Pokémon needs the proper "é", and using three exclamation marks looks really odd. other than the errors, it looks very good though, and I'd love to give it a try after you release beta 3, good luck! ;)

K, thanks, will fix it later.

How do I get to LT. Surge's gym to get the Sacred Ash?

There's a invisible pathways near the sign.

Last edited:
Back