• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013

That's kinda alright then, I'll just pick Snivy since I've already played Oshawott and Tepig in the last one.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Erm, I wouldn't call BW2 the Emerald of this generation.

As for teams, I mentioned in another forum what Pokemon I still want to use, and that made over two full teams XD; Thank goodness I'm getting four copies!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Makes me wonder what the characters' names in the BW2 arc of PokeSupe will be named XD; (Though right now I'm betting they'll keep their game names like Bel/Cheren.) And actually, now that Don mentions it, GSC/HGSS are sequels (I would at least call 'em that), so they beat BW2 in that. The big difference is BW2 is still in the region BW was set in (albeit it has some new locations) and they didn't introduce 100 new Pokemon (though they added to the Pokedex).

As for similarities, I see it as Emerald in the sense that there are two teams, though unlike Emerald the two teams were once one team. And it's like Plat. in that the Pokedex has expanded.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's suspiciously similar to the one I had in mind Netto o3o

Minus the Ampharos, maybe. Since I used it in SS. It was great, but I don't want to use anything I've used before.

I gotta get my hands on a complete list of pokemon available.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Quoth me from elsewhere:

Sakuya said:
I still wanna try using Cryogonal, Volcarona, Golurk, Mandibuzz, Durant, Excadrill, Beheeyem, Leavanny, Whimsicott, Scrafty, Archeops, Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, and Mienshao. That's more than two full teams right there XD; I'd also like to try Metagross out since I've never used it except on PO, and then the rest I'll decide on my own XD; (Definitely gonna be using at least one Eeveelution.)

Yeah XD; ...And Idc if Excadrill is "Uber" I still want to use it.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
In my day we talked about anything but Pokemon in here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've have an Excadrill on my new White team! Which I... still need to beat. My team is so awkward though hahaha...

How long ago was 'back in your day'?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Two and a half years ago... I've almost been here for four years so I think I was around then but I think that I was more in DLTMS0. Bah, I don't remember the history and what order things happened.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
TCTI's been home for me since '08.

Go over old posts is just painful, I miss people.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lesse... I started sticking around Other Trivia May-June of 2009. But back then was around the time DLTMS0 was made I think.

Going over old posts are painful. For multiple reasons. I want to slap myself for half the things I said back then ahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back