• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Gates to Infinity

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Gengar dies in the original PMD in place of the player so to speak. He is seen dragging the player back and you never see him after that, which was a subtle hint that he left the living world in your place.

Uhh...you SEE him after that. You know he returns, right? It's a after-game. He returns to save Gardevoir so there ya go.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Uhh...you SEE him after that. You know he returns, right? It's a after-game. He returns to save Gardevoir so there ya go.

I never got to play after the main story, so no I didn't know about a mission with him. Still doesn't explain why he was in the netherworld with the main character.

Spoiler:

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Gonna be a great game! I'm pre-ordering it as soon as I can. My buddy and I are so amped lol.

droomph

weeb
Years
I never got to play after the main story, so no I didn't know about a mission with him. Still doesn't explain why he was in the netherworld with the main character.

Spoiler:

well, for starters, he's a ghossssst typeeeee

They're technically already all dead and stuff, so a trip to the afterlife and back is pretty simple for him

----

Anyways, I think I'm going to get this. Forget my computer and equipment, this is worth it :)

edit: okayyyy

I don't like the name…too "deep". Don't bring infinity into the equation Game Freak please? :) I liked the "Explorers of -----" formula…egh what can I say whatever gets them more money. -1

I don't like the fact that they have only 5 starters, iirc. -2 but then again I haven't played it, so w/e

I love Axew sooooooo much :3 worth is. -1

Also Oshawott so that's another bonus. 0

I've been waiting for another awesome story… 1

no moar Grovyle. sad :( 0

I guess Hydreigon as that character is cool. 1

Full 3D models? 2 yes grovyle. yes grovyle in full 3D and not just pixels.

AR? I guess that it's helping me get used to the 3DS. 2

Is Chun Soft still making this? 2

All in all pretty excited. 2! That's more than 1, my appropriate "approval" scale of new games. So I'm really excited!

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Major possible spoiler at the end of this post. Anyways I feel scared for the gameplay and graphics as I dislike the 3DS altogether and this feels like a risky "improvement" to the series and I would've felt more compelled to play if the graphics were of the 2nd game (Darkness/Sky/Time) but I feel that the story will be great. I also have to agree that they shouldn't have removed the begining quiz and the larger variety of starters, it almost feels like they are trying to showboat the 5th generation/the 3D graphics. If I hear that the gameplay was worst than the first game in the series, I'm afraid I'll have to pass although I know if they keep the same writers, the story will be beyond decent.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back