• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
There is member Indiancharizard# who is making a hack Johto league Showdown taking inspiration from still in progress hack. Hahahaha such a baby.

Taking inspiration from still in progress is not a crime ! I got the idea after i saw ashgray! If you dont like it then dont play that game! ok!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
So I am new to this site. But I have to say I havnt played any pokemon games since gold,silver, and crystal.. i thought they just got a little to predictable. Then I found this and I actually enjoy it again.. I do have to ask though when is the next beta going to be done? And how far are you actually gonna take this game? Just past Orange Islands or are you gonna eextend to johto?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys. New to the forum and just trying to get some quick help, I've spent a bit trying to figure it out myself, but I've been staring at this screen playing this (AHMAZING) hack for thirteen hours straight and may have fried my brain. On tangelo island I get frozen when I walk in that building. I'm using gba4ios. I've deleted and redownloaded 4.2 and saw some saying that beta 4.0 is the answer. Unfortunately, when I click on the link on page 186 (?) and try to download it says 'safari can not download file'. I've also tried to use chrome. I have no laptop or desktop, just my iphone 5. I'm pretty much just asking if there's been a fix on 4.2 that I haven't uncovered in the thread. And if not, if there's a different link to 4.0 so I can download that and continue playing. I'm in love with this hack and want to see to through to the end. Thanks for your time

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys. New to the forum and just trying to get some quick help, I've spent a bit trying to figure it out myself, but I've been staring at this screen playing this (AHMAZING) hack for thirteen hours straight and may have fried my brain. On tangelo island I get frozen when I walk in that building. I'm using gba4ios. I've deleted and redownloaded 4.2 and saw some saying that beta 4.0 is the answer. Unfortunately, when I click on the link on page 186 (?) and try to download it says 'safari can not download file'. I've also tried to use chrome. I have no laptop or desktop, just my iphone 5. I'm pretty much just asking if there's been a fix on 4.2 that I haven't uncovered in the thread. And if not, if there's a different link to 4.0 so I can download that and continue playing. I'm in love with this hack and want to see to through to the end. Thanks for your time

I think maybe you are clicking on ads in senspace click on download ashgray4.0.ips and then it will done! And bug fix on 4.2 hasn't been released yet. Its still in making!:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
I think maybe you are clicking on ads in senspace click on download ashgray4.0.ips and then it will done! And bug fix on 4.2 hasn't been released yet. Its still in making!:)

I keep clicking 'Click here to start download from sendspace' and every time it says the same thing: 'Download Failed Safari cannot download file'. I'm so bloody frustrated. Is there no other download link? Or am I somehow doing something wrong?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I keep clicking 'Click here to start download from sendspace' and every time it says the same thing: 'Download Failed Safari cannot download file'. I'm so bloody frustrated. Is there no other download link? Or am I somehow doing something wrong?

You're sure doing something wrong. Wait, i will post an attached ips file of ash gray. But insure that it is legal or not.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
How many episodes left until the hack is finished and is metapod still working on it i havent seen an update for ages but i dont worry much since 3.6.1 to 4.2 took lot of time too

Around 30 episodes and one movie event left and Metapod is 100% working on it because its not very unusual about him that he stays offline for months and reappears with updates! around 5 months since 4.2 so, we'll need wait 1 to 2 months more for the new release!

Back