• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Chronicles: The Sands of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
why dont you just finish this and stop posting

this is annoying im tired of seeing unfinished projects

people need to man up and finish this ish

im pissed

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
why dont you just finish this and stop posting

this is annoying im tired of seeing unfinished projects

people need to man up and finish this ish

im pissed
you know, people usually dont post finished projects cuase, a. it takes a lot of time and work to finish one. b. you usually want to get feedback from the fans, before you finish. c. you also need lots of help.
lets see a project, you've finished in one week or a couple days, it would look like crap. all good things come to those who wait.
flamemaster~

Years
The Driffelin sprite if definitely not made by the person who claims to have made it... it's an edit of someone else's work. I don't have proof though.

Years
All the starters look awesome and I still have no idea what to pick T.T Why you make them all so awesome? But really, I look forward to future progress!

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2011
It looks really good. You clearly put a lot of effort into making all the new Pokemon. Good luck with this project!

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Is someone know somethink about this project? On the twiter last post was on 11 Sept.
I would like to see some release ;/

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2021
hey everything looks great i cant wait for a release the fakemon look awesome!! just please dont quit on this

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
hi do you have any testers? oh i should probably tell you who i am i am kd8lvt and i would love to test for your game as i am waiting for another to be ready! oh and my vote would be..... Fire (for a new fakemon)

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
yea this game look great, although from the first post, you seem to be mixing up different ows which seems a bit weird to me. other then that cant wait to play.

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
Years
awesome job! should add the fakemon u comment to the post itself but amazing job, like what u did to medicham and made him mediguru haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back