• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
You're right because, if the amount of all the episodes of Indigo Leaugue and Orange Island is 118 and the Hack covers 84 episode, it is completed at the 71,18%

I know, Orange Islands isn't so much, but even so, he only completed 2% of Orange islands so I'd say this hack is 52% or 53% complete.

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I just love dis Hack. It is GREAT.I can finally Play in Ash's shoes(I did Everything Ash did in
the Anime).And if you have not edited in a while, I don't Care.Be free like a Butterfree Bro.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Hey, is AshGray version 3.6.1 the beta including some of the Orange Islands-saga? Or is it up until you release Pidgeot?

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Can someone help me out? I didn't catch the primape and I'm sort of stuck now because you need a fighting pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I can't download it. Even when I do, I can't use it on my emulator. :(

The download link is broken! Why!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can someone help me out? I didn't catch the primape and I'm sort of stuck now because you need a fighting pokemon
That's not good... you need to catch Mankey somewhere... I believe it's on the same place as in FR.

I can't download it. Even when I do, I can't use it on my emulator. :(

The download link is broken! Why!!!
Then read previous posts...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020

I think you should obtain a fighting Pokemon only hacking it, becuase Mankey isn't present in the same locations of FR

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
you are great dude. i loved your job. except those bugs, hope will be fixed soon. but i couldnt see any wild growlithe here in this version..?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I think you should obtain a fighting Pokemon only hacking it, becuase Mankey isn't present in the same locations of FR

I'm sure I fought some Monkeys in the grass that is in the road to the Cave of Victory Road (I can't remember the name)

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
metapod,,. dude you rock.,, i like this hack, i hope you do more hack, ahm how about the with sinoh regeon based anime??

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013

Yea I found a mankey lv 10 on route 4, had to train him to about 33 so he could take on the P1 champs.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yea I found a mankey lv 10 on route 4, had to train him to about 33 so he could take on the P1 champs.

Why? You couldn't catch Primeape? And really? I didn't found Mankeys on route 4 :S neither on viridian city O_O.

Back