• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Above Lv100? Bad idea man

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
I think that "higher than 100lvl idea" is quite good, couse the game will be chalenging for a longer time and that means more of fun;)

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
this game looks very promising, but I have a question concerning the torn world: do you walk on the walls and cieling and all that other stuff that is kind of cool, but makes the camera angle go crazy? Nintendo spent some good time figuting out where the gravity is distorted and stuff, where it is fine, and all that other stuff. However, it is kind of hard to use the controls on the walls and roof.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wanted to say that.

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
Years
gonna be cool, i think the "Over level 100" thing is an awesome idea! i mean in EVERY pokemon game i ever own i manage to get my pokemon to lv 100, then the game is boring. you win EVERY battle.

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
I thought of an idea for the future region:
the way the real world plate techtonics are mooving, the westrn half of kanto will become a mountain that is part of the same mountain chain as mt. silver, and will extend into the ocean, jhoto will become more mountanous, and the middle part of kanto is more mountainous too, but the eastern part of kanto is very flat.

Since the regions are compacted together, they could become one slightly larger region, and the pokemon there are moreadvanced versions of the pokemon already there ex) a psychic/water type psyduck, or a steel/water type blastoid

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
@Pikastorm: I'm not able to come up with a script that advanced to make the torn world just like in platinum where you can walk like in the real game. Unless i get a scripter that is really good, I have no intentions in making anything like that.

The future will be somewhere around Johto and Kanto, and yes the map will look different. Instead of making advanced Pokemon I just thought of creating new ones.

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
yeah, nintendo actually did some good work in platinum, although I think that soon someone will figure out how to script that. And the ideas for fakemon was just a stray thought I had when I was posting, whatever you choose to make the fakemon from, I bet you will do a good job

Waudby

yeah, nintendo actually did some good work in platinum, although I think that soon someone will figure out how to script that. And the ideas for fakemon was just a stray thought I had when I was posting, whatever you choose to make the fakemon from, I bet you will do a good job

This would be impossible in most of the game makers available, Sphere would've once been able to do something very similar how it's 3d functions were dropped (i think?). The reason Nintendo could do it is because D/P/Pt work using a 3d engine and 2d sprites, while all our game makers are 2d engines.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
New Update

I've changed the look of the D/P male hero to Platinum and added a new function that shows the sprite of the main characters in a small window when you talk to him/her

capture013.png

capture016.png

capture031.png

@LynnCreed: Sorry for not replying to your message on the revamping of sprites. I don't know if there is an acctual tutorial on revamping but i can show you what I've done.
revamp.png

With paint I have extracted the colour palette (using Palette tool) from the PokeMart (credit goes to Saurav) and simply repainted any area of the old sprite with this colour. Any colour I didn't like or didn't have I created myself and I removed any detail from the house I didn't like and added some new lines.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
So you said this game will consist of 200 new pokemon?
Do you have any concepts you could show us?

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
Oh, okay, this is a game in RPG Maker XP. Wow, this looks amazing so far. The whole description is so in-depth that I'm excited just reading about it. Keep up the good work. :D

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
There are no concepts to show for the pokemon. This project is in the hands of Pokemaster Marin and all questions you have, you have to ask him. Anyone that is somehow involved in anything to do with the game should still send PMs to me and me only. If people working on this game would like to switch to my new project, they are welcome (PM me about that since there is no thread). Any new information regarding this game should be posted by Pokemaster Marin.

This thread will be kept alive and if any of the mods would move it to the Games Showcase section we would appereciate very much.

Thank you for all your support!

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The screen shots look great the features descried are great cant wait to see this progress good luck

PokeMaster Marin

Bigginer
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2010
I've decided to change this game a bit. I thought of making this game focus on one map rather than a billion. This is just to get feedbacks from you about the new region. Note that the map hasn't been filled with cities since we're still designing it. The map was made by DragoChamp

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I have enhanched the maps and added something different. This game will have the map on the left as its main region. The map on the right is the same region but based in the future (where the water levels have increased). The future will act as a second region, but wont have as many cities and routes as the same region in the past. The game will start off in the past.

mayerotlispast.png
mayerotlis.png

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Can I make a suggestion?
If you haven't already, could you make the restaunts like, really social with trainers you can battle all the time and stuff? like animal crossing's coffee place kinda thing except there's no way you could make Houndour rock out ROFL XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back