• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(OOC)=:Earth and Sky:= Origin

Years
Earth and Sky
Origin

Plot

Years have passed since the last tournament in Lethia dealing with the well known pokemon survival tournament known as Earth and Sky as the creature that ruled the region plucks it from the planet earth and whisks it away into space, far from human hands and presence. To this day, those who have survived the tournament return to the beach the fateful night the island was removed from earth, either to mourn the passing of loved ones who went to that island and never returned or in hopes to catch a glimpse of the region itself to come floating back down to earth. The world continues on peacefully as the officers of the tournament who helped run the show retire into a more domesticated style of life while others still live out by the shore who would give anything to see the region once more as to call it their home. Others such as the long-thought-dead organization such as Team's Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Plasma and a dozen others have constructed probes that wander deep space in search of the region once more in an attempt to locate the regions master and plot to bend it's power to their will.

All of this changes; one night, out of the sky, a large comet comes crashing towards earth and as it reaches the surface, the boulder slows down in speed as the rocky exterior burns and crumbles in Earth's atmosphere, splitting off towards different directions to different regions. In the Aola Region, Konikoni Town, In Kanto, Vermillion, In Jhoto, Olivine, in Hoen, Mossdeep and in Orre, Gateon Port. The exterior of each boulder ebbs away to reveal a black-dark-diamond as they hover at the edge of the beaches. The morning following their discovery, an inscription was embedded;

"Those who wish for the right to return to land once taken; present before me an act of courage and earn your right to challenge me for the world I call my own. ~Grimor"

Since then, a few trainers, and the remaining league officers who wished desperately to return to Lethia, have encountered the object and released their pokemon to 'present' their act of courage, only to have the dark diamond stone release pokemon of it's own from it's surface as a form of portal to fight the trainers and, in turn, devastate the teams that we're presented before it. The few trainers that have fought the stone and succeeded we're presented with a small, wine-colored diamond called a 'Way Stone;' a relic from Lethia that could transport anyone to coordinates preset by it's owner within seconds. Few trainers prepared their teams and stocked their pockets full of pokeballs and food and instantly whisked themselves away with the item to places unknown. Other trainers, reluctant to even partake in the competition or even afraid of what may wait for them on the other side either sold their way stones, passed them off to friends or family who would take interest or simply either destroy and discard them.

With a new Earth and Sky tournament underway; there will be no elite to fight this time and there wouldn't be the help of the league officers. No settlements, no pokemon centers and no towns for safety; trainers who go to Lethia would not be able to return until this new tournament was won or they found another way home.

History

To those who don't know or don't care; this was a roleplay I ran since I joined the community here and ran this RP time to time. While this follows a 'pokemon' journey format, it differs greatly in how it's played. That last one I made, Summer's Twilight was an experiment gone bad and I learned from it; This route, I'm going back to basics.

This RP is basically a survivor RP where you enter a new region with little to no help and attempt to fight other trainers and earn or steal components to forge a badge in order to fight in a final tournament. Meaning that 2 trainers could be fighting a battle, only to have it interrupted by an environmental event or swarm of territorial pokemon, or even other trainers hopping into the fight out of nowhere and either supporting or beating them both to steal their badge components or just plain straight up off them or both.

The winner of this tournament would receive a wish and it could be ANYTHING they wanted without paying any consequences; Money, power, love, the ability to undo an event or even change the planet.

However, the prize given in this run differs and I can guarantee it isn't a wish, but something much greater. Everything else in terms of how to reach the endgame in the journey and what not will be revealed as the story runs along.

Character Form & Team Form

*ALL character profiles must be approved before dropping into the IC.

Human Profile Sheet
  • Name: What is your characters name?
  • Sex: What is your Characters Gender?
  • Appearance: What does your character look like?(You may use
    Photo's
    Keep your images PG-13, this is a public forum.
    or Text)
  • Strength/Weakness: Is your character confident or strong? Is your character afraid or does he/she doubt themselves? This is required and can't be skipped. You need at least 1 strength and 1 weakness.
  • History: What has your character been through? When has he/she received their first pokemon? etc.

Pokemon Profile Sheet
  • Name: The Name of your pokemon; Nicknames or just call it by it's species is fine.
  • Species: What pokemon is it?
  • Sex: IF applicable, What gender is the pokemon?
  • Strength/Weakness: *THIS is optional for your pokemon and I do not require this from your team; however, if you wish to add some more depth to your pokemon such as a past or succession, you may use this as you see fit. In which case, does your pokemon doubt themselves or are they courageous?*
  • Moveset:You can only list ->4<- moves and during the course of the RP, you can only use the moves you ASSIGNED to your pokemon; as in if you need to start a fire, a pokemon needs to have flame thrower or ember to start said fire. You will be given the opportunity to teach them new abilities; but you will be kept at 4 moves until the end of the RP.

• *NEW* You may assign 1 pokemon their 'MEGA'-evoloution
  • You can assign 1 move to be a Z-Move and attain more once you reach the region.
  • You may teach your pokemon any move, PROVIDING they can learn it either through egg, move trainer, TM or just by leveling up. If you need a reference, you can use bulbapedia. If you want a specific move a specific breed of pokemon can't learn but want to learn as apart of story purposes, backdrop or history, run it by me first by PM or post and I'll let you know if I approve of it.
  • No Legendaries
  • Your team must consist of Stage 2 pokemon or lower; I.E. Ivysaur, Haunter, Lucario, Charmeleon
  • If you were in one of my last iterations of E and S, your excused from the rule
  • *NEW* If you prefer, you may enter the RP as a Pokemon of your choice. Legendaries are still off-limits; You still need to fill out the Strength and Weakness BY DEFAULT and you still need a moveset of 4 moves; like the profile rules above. You are not held back by evolutionary restrictions if you choose to enter as a pokemon.

Rules

• This RP is rated M
  • Follow the TOS
  • If you intend to cause trouble, you will be reported to the Mod's who run the board
  • Combat between 2 participants will be handled offsite.

Stone Of Life
Basically; A LIST OF ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS AND DEAD ONES!

CrowOfNobility - Mello
Gelius - Himself & Lin
Tigelreaf - Orion
Quto- Shadoan
HyperMorian- Sevish & Chebyl

Orion: 3
Sevish: 3
Chebyl: 3
Gelius: 3
Lin: 3​

Last edited:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Sounds really interesting! I consider joining, but before I have some questions:
1. How many Pokemon are we allowed to have at the beginning?
2. Will we start on the planet in one of the towns listed above or are we already "on our way" to the tournament?
3. How much gear are we allowed to take with us? Like, is there a limit or something? Because I'm pending between a character who is almost too perfectly equipped or one who tries to do it without much equipment...

Years
1. 6; traditionally, you can bring a team of 6 pokemon with you; same principle applies here.

2. You start in the town you challenge the diamond; I'll make a post in the IC as you, the trainer, fights whatever the diamond rock spits out; a pokemon of my choice. You just need to make a simple combat post. You just need to react to it and you will get awarded with your waystone, your one-way ticket to Lethia. You are free to pick what town you begin in, you can even make a post about preparing, what's going through your characters mind, their fears, their wants and so on; leading all the way up to their departure to the region.

3. You can bring some gear or a lot it, whatever seems 'logical' for your character to carry, like a backpack full of pokeballs, or potions and all of the above. If your character is [too prepared], There's a high chance they will be robbed by other trainers in search for supplies. I'll include my herb book from my previous iterations to help make substitute healing items or tools for survival; but they're going to be scarce this run and I won't mention them off the bat, your character is going to have to go out and find them.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
HOOOOOOY CRAAAAAP. Bruh, nice to see you again. You know what? I might make a better version of Gelius. Plus, i improved a lot. I might make a character or two (Is that allowed?), but i need to read in a bit. Do you mind i take part? Man, i was surprised to see this.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ya Boi Gelius comes back. Transfer Moves allowed right? I mean, we still don't have ways of transferring Pokemon to Gen VII, but we will in the future. And does Veterans have chances of having a Legend?

Gelius' Characters:

Gelius:

Name: Gelius Prowers Icestorm

Sex: "Duh, are your Eyes Blind? Male."

Age: Last time you remember Gelius, he was an Immature 14 year old kid. Now, he is 17, surely have grown a lot.

Appearance: To a new appearance, Gelius does not use his Brown Cloak Anymore, although he keeps it as memory of past adventures. His hat changed from Black to Dark Blue, and he now wears a Black Zip-up Jacket, with a White shirt under it. The Jacket has a hoodie. He also now carries goggles for the sake of being a bit more ready. His hair is as explosive, messy and wild as ever, however, his hair is now of a darker shade of brown. His eyes continue brown, and he now rocks out with Black Tracking Suit Pants, with a pair of dark blue tennis shoes. He still carries the Fingerless gloves, and his backpack, with just the needed for a journey. Normally, at first sight, for those who might have known him, he would look different. But surely enough, if you do a closer inspection, you can match similarities. For No Reason, he has Climbing Gear, specially Climbing Claws, which he crafted himself (Totally not Wolverine).

Strength/Weakness: Reckless is no more a word in his Dictionary. In the past, being in Lethia showed him that Planning is needed, and so, he worked a lot to become less reckless. However, he still is a bit too proud in the skills he acquired, being a bit easy to be caught off guard, though not much as in three years ago. He still remains that too Heroic idea, that if someone suffers danger, he should help. Having chosen a more solo career as a Trainer, and even going full Freelancer Mode, he became able to survive on his own. However, he still can't seem to have found his true goals, making him a bit hard to choose between this and that. Despite all, he is skilled in battle, but perhaps too much skilled for his own good.

History: Gelius, after Lethia, left on his own to train, mostly to find what he needed to be better in other's needs. So, simple and done, he left for a Year and a half to Orre, specifically and just for Training, mostly at Mt. Battle. After his training, he became more serious on stuff, and even asked for Steven to simply let him go Freelancer mode, and even stopped talking to his friends as much. He also challenged Kanto's Indigo League, but was quickly eliminated, giving him a defeat he'd use it as Training. It wasn't much before he heard about Lethia, when he was in vacations in Alola. He simply returned to Jotho, and readied himself to go to Lethia, finally to prove himself and others that this time, he would be more reliable. Oh yeah, he is no more forced to marry someone. Yay him.

As far as for Starter Pokemon, Sneasel and Pichu were said starters, at the mere age of 7, however, Gelius left Pichu back at a Pikachu colony, letting the little fella stay with his friends. Meaning he only has Sneasel as a starter at the moment.

The Team:

Name: After so long, Gelius nicknamed his partner "Dusk".

461.png
There's a Blue Scarf tied on it's Arm.

Species: Weavile

Sex: Male

Strength/Weakness: Dusk never doubted of his skills, no matter how the situation it was. As it Stands, Dusk is among the strongest Pokemon in Gelius' entire Roster, if not, the strongest. It's a bit frail to defenses, but when it comes to physical power or speed, there is no one better than Dusk himself. He evolved from Sneasel during the time Gelius was in Kanto. He is known as the most close friend to Gelius, and if needed, it would take a hit directed at it's trainer. It's loyal.

Moveset:

Night Slash (Level Up Move)
Throat Chop (Egg Move)
Ice Punch (Egg Move)
X-Scissor (TM Move)

jungkobl_by_z_statix-d8klufa.gif
It has a Blue Scarf on it's Neck.

Name: After long, Sceptile got the nickname of Blader.

Species: As Stated Above, Scpetile.

Strength/Weakness: Sceptile was one of the Pokemon who made to Lethia's roster. It's Leaf like Blades proved to be good ways of combat, and plus, Gelius rarely used a Grass Type other than Ludicolo or Torterra. Sceptile at times doubts of itself, but it is strong enough to take down moderately strong opponents. It's agile, but it's big size don't compensate much, specially for Stealth. However, it's wide variety of moves pay up for it. It was one of Gelius' first ever caught Pokemon, as a Grovyle, and it also made part of "Gelius' First Run of Lethia", in which evolved to Sceptile against a wild Gyarados.

Moveset:

Thunder Punch (Transfer Move. Sceptile had this move already when in Lethia.)
Leaf Storm (Level Up Move)
Leaf Blade (Level Up Move)
Dragon Pulse (Transfer Move)

flygon_sprite_2_by_blaze33193-d2zoyyi.png
It has a Blue Scarf tied on it's tail.

Name: Sandgon the Flygon

Species: Flygon

Strength/Weakness: As much as Gelius wanted for Flygon to go meet the thers of it's kind in the deserts of Orre, Flygon refused, and therefore, he was selected as a team member of the Returning Team of Lethia. Flygon, while mostly Air Transport, it was also Gelius' Aerial Cover. Flygon was powerful for it's amazing, but double-edged sword moveset, as Hyper Beam was not a reliable move at all. That was fixed though. However, with Hyper Beam gone, came Giga Impact. Flygon was in Gelius' Original Team of Lethia.

Moveset:

Earthquake (Level Up Move)
Dragon Rush (Level Up Move)
Dragon Dance (Level Up Move)
Giga Impact (TM Move)

latest

Name: Metagon

Species: It's a Shiny Metang. Gelius got Lucky.

Sex: It's a Genderless Pokemon. What do you expect?

Strength/Weakness: First off, this Metang is Shiny. So, yeah. Second off, Gelius obtained Metang by actually catching one. What happened to the Metagross? He gave it back to Steven. Metagon is normally a pokemon who does not know what feelings is, and is surely often standing there, staring at nothing.

Moveset:

Bullet Punch (Level up Move)
Sludge Bomb (TM Move)
Meteor Mash (Level Up Move)
Zen Headbutt (Level Up Move)

278-2.gif

Name: Wave

Species: A Wingull

Strength/Weakness: So this dude. He used to simply be Gelius' Eyes in the sky, and mail delivery. However, Gelius finally gave Wingull it's time to shine. Wave is small, and not the best fighter, but it has a spirit of wanting to be stronger. It was seen a couple times in Lethia before.

Moveset:

Rain Dance (TM Move)
Secret Power (Transfer Move)
Shock Wave (Transfer Move)
Icy Wind (Transfer Move)

tumblr_static_eoz797xyywow0kk8ws8o4kkw0.gif

Name: Since she has no official name for now, he names her Olympia

Species: Eevee

Sex: Female

Strength/Weakness: Olympia is not the strongest Pokemon in the Team. In fact, she is the newbie of the team, and is kinda shy. However, this pokemon is gentle, and great at making friends. Gelius hatched it from an egg. It likes being pat while sleeping.

Moveset:

Charm (Level Up Move)
Last Resort (Level Up Move)
Helping Hand (Level Up Move)
Shadow Ball (TM Move)

Lin:

Name: Lin Cross Amethyst Aerith. You can call her by any of these names but don't call her Cross.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Strength/Weakness: Lin is physically weak. She would not last long out there by herself. However, she is substantially smart, having a huge IQ. However, she is Monochromatic and suffers from Myopia all together, seeing no colors and needing Glasses, which she carries. She is gentle, and would try to sooth and calm down any troubled ones. However, at times, she likes to be lonely, which can make her a bit of a challenge to socialize with. She somehow has developed the power to read the stars, which can be stupid to some, but to herself, is as important as her own life... She hasn't perfected the telepathy skills.

History: Lin's childhood was hard. Known as one from those who worshiped a god, her family was chased frequently, being called as a witch. It was that because these were able to do things like telepathy with Pokemon, having better eyesight, cure deep mental illness, or, as her family was known for, reading the stars. It was just when she was 3 years old when she saw her parents and five sisters (dang) to be brutally slaughtered by the people chasing them. Since she was the only one to escape, she eventually ran into an orphanage, until she found foster family. She never wanted to challenge leagues, and studied about celestial beings, such as certain pokemon. She only got interested in Lethia because someone tricked her that there would be a wish for anything, which clearly, this time, it's not.

As for her starter, since she was born in Melemele Island, she was gifted an Alolan Vulpix since she was born. She as of today resides in Lavaridge Town before leaving to Lethia.

The Team:

110px-037Vulpix-Alola.png
On it's eyes, a star shape can be seen.

Name: Kihone

Species: Alolan Vulpix

Strength/Weakness: This Pokemon is Calm, and it loves to sooth people. While being cold at touch, it is a thing that comforts Lin. It's elegance makes it a charming pokemon, but that Ice Type makes it weak to many types. It's Lin's Starter, and it's needing an Ice Stone to evolve.

Moveset:

Ice Beam (Level Up Move)
Blizzard (Level Up Move)
Aurora Veil (TM Move)
Moonblast (Egg Move)

tumblr_static_741zahu7lkgsw4osss0k0ok00.gif
When it takes it's Stick out, a Purple Flame lights up. Maybe it's due to it's Psychic Powers.

Name: Kisume

Species: A Braixen she raised from an egg.

Strength/Weakness: Despite frail in defenses, Kisume is mostly the fire power of the team. While yes, it falls a bit short to the likes of Infernape, Blaziken, Charizard, or even Typhlosion itself, it is known for it's Psychic abilities. Lin trains this Pokemon carefully.

Moveset:

Psychic (Level Up Move)
Flamethrower (Level Up Move)
Will-O-Wisp (Level Up Move)
Wish (Egg Move)

709.gif

Name: Forest

Species: Shiny Trevenant

Strength/Weakness: Trevenant is rutheless in battle. No matter what, it's objective is to win. Trevenant likes to be alone, and if accompanied, it will show himself to be annoyed. Despite that, it still obeys his trainer. This Pokemon was caught when trying to steal Lin's soul.

Moveset:

Forest's Curse (Level Up Move)
Phantom Force (Level Up Move)
Wood Hammer (Level Up Move)
Shadow Claw (Level Up Move)

member.gif~c200
It's eyes are dark blue.

Name: NiGHTS

Species: Umbreon

Strength/Weakness: NiGHTS is an Umbreon that Lin trained since Eevee. Umbreon is good at taking hits, and good at stalling out things. However, if hit by a Fighting, Fairy or Bug Type Move, it will suffer badly.

Moveset:

Moonlight (Level Up Move)
Wish (Egg Move)
Toxic (TM Move)
Dark Pulse (TM Move)

064.png

Name: Psyche

Species: A Kadabra.

Strength/Weakness: The intelligence of this Pokemon is amazing, making it a great addition to the team. It's Psychic Powers are amazing, but this pokemon is incredibly frail. For some strange Reason, it has a Fork, and it has Psychic Powers on it.

Moveset:

Psychic (Level Up Move)
Recover (Level Up Move)
Kinesis (Level Up Move)
Energy Ball (TM Move)

tumblr_inline_o3wgipYw2Z1rn1urm_75sq.png
And Evolves into this --->
tumblr_inline_o3zzfrkcbg1rn1urm_75sq.png

Name: Angel

Species: Chinchou

Strength/Weakness: Chinchou never was much of fighting, and it was more of support. However, it's light is really useful, and it even absorbs both Water and Electricity. Lin treats this pokemon carefully.

Moveset:

Charge (Level Up Move)
Dazzling Gleam (TM Move)
Flash (Transfer Move)
Charge Beam (TM Move)

Finished. I hope you don't mind Lin. She isn't OP at all. Heck, call her the weakest character, cause she might be.

Last edited:
Years
@Gelius - If your playing multiple characters and plan to include them into one post, PLEASE seperate them with horizon lines, the tag:
Code:
[hr]
Also, I'm not allowing players to have legendaries on their starting teams; mostly because most legendaries can break the RP in terms of story for survival. Some 'legendary' exceptions I'll make are the 3 birds or the 3 beasts such as Moltres, Zapdos, Articuto, Raikou, Suicune and Entei; mostly for being powerful elementals but with little to no god-moddy powers and have heighten speed or strengths... while pokemon like Kyogre or Groudon can control the Ocean or the Earth and that can really tear the game apart with no challenge and I'll have to rely on the Trainers weaknesses alone to create strife or struggle....

In short; While I won't stop 'vetrans' for including legionaries on starting teams, I prefer you didn't to be fair to any other New-Comers who do join in.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Kay. Anyway, both my characters are done.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
giphy.gif

SU is on its way, but I have two questions.
1. Would there be Z-Moves/Mega Evolution in this?
2. What's the minimum age limit?

Last edited:
Years
Gelius, both Character Profiles are acceptable; however I'm skeptical with Lin having telepathy, Even imperfect telepathy and 'reading the stars;' when you say reading the stars, do you mean being able to tell the future or being able to navigate one-self on the planet earth or predicting the future?

Gelius; Accepted
Lin: Accepted ~ Based on Answer

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius, both Character Profiles are acceptable; however I'm skeptical with Lin having telepathy, Even imperfect telepathy and 'reading the stars;' when you say reading the stars, do you mean being able to tell the future or being able to navigate one-self on the planet earth or predicting the future?

Gelius; Accepted
Lin: Accepted ~ Based on Answer

Mostly navigation terms. An old way to navigate that no one uses. It was used in the past to communicate dead ones, but she said she prefers navigation. For Telepathy, she won't even develop it much. But she uses it to try to minimize the fights. Cause she dislikes fighting. As for My Boy Veteran Gelius, i have nothing to tell. But yeah, reading stars involve many things, such as navigation, communication, predicting, but Lin has only trained herself for Navigation. That is why most of her team has something about Celestial Objects or interest in it.

Crow

A bird among... Non-birds.
Years
Third attempt, Quto? Decent timing for me to come back from hiatus; I'm down for a spot again (and sorry for vanishing during the second attempt).

Of course, if you wanna plan things together again, I'd love to work on something together!

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Okay, time for my application! :)

Name: Orion Starght

Appearance:
Orion does not stand out with his look. Actually, the only special thing about him are his gray eyes that are so clear, one might think to see the reflection of their soul in them. Otherwise, he is about average with his physique. He is neither tall nor small and his short, brown hair is styled rather improvised. Orion usually wears simple t-shirts and shorts which he can extend with zippers whenever it gets cold, choosing functionality over style. He has a few scars on his body because of the time he spent in nature. The biggest one marks his left arm and goes from his hand up to his shoulder. His Pokeballs are attached to his belt, tight enough not to be a hindrance. The backpack on his back gas a small one-man tent tied to it and is packed with the gear and supplies Orion thought to be necessary. Overall his outfit is meant to have high functionality but keep his mobility.

History
:
Orion used to live in an orphanage until his fifth birthday. The orphanage had to close because to owner died. The homeless boy strayed around in his hometown. That was when he met Ryse, another orphan who was four years older than Orion. Having more experience than Orion, Ryse decided to take him in. Together the boys were to be given shelter by strangers every night. For about a yea the two were traveling around in the closest villages and towns. During that time Ryse taught Orion to read and write a little. The next thing Orion remembers is them doing short shows on the street to earn some money. Orion must have been around ten and Ryse around fourteen years old. By then the two of them had long become like brothers. It was Ryse's idea, who spent a lot of time reading books, to live together in nature. With their gained money they bought the gear and supplies, that they thought were necessary. Additionally, they bought a few Pokeballs with the rest of their money since Orion was so obsessed with becoming a trainer. They began to live in a close forest next to a river. They stayed there for the summer, during the winter the brothers decided to live in towns again, sleep at the places of people who offered them to and tried to earn and save money. In the next summer, they went back to nature and this time in an even closer harmony with it. This went on until a day when Orion was thirteen. He finally caught his first Pokemon: A Shinx he had long befriended with, which was colored white where Shinx' were supposed to be colored yellow. By the next morning, Ryse was gone and it seemed that he had left everything behind, including Orion. Since that day, Orin has not seen or heard of Ryse ever again.
Together with Spark Orion began to travel trough different regions, trying to find Ryse and grow as a trainer and person.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Orion has never really learned how to calculate or read and write, only when Ryse educated him. Therefore, he often has problems with that and it takes him a long time to read even the easiest sentences. He is working on that.
Furthermore, since Ryse was the older one of them, he always did the talking and Orion never communicated with others than Ryse much, so Ryse became socially awkward and has problems making human friends.
With Pokemon, contrary, Orion gets along well and is able to understand them better than average trainers.
Additionally, he has a lot of knowledge of survival skills and nature because of his past.

Pokemon:

Luxio ♂ - "Spark"
Pok%C3%A9monsprite_404_XY.gif

(All of his yellow marks, the end of his tail and his eyes are all colored white)
-Discharge (Lv. Up)
-Thunderbolt (Lv. Up)
-Crunch (Lv. Up)
-Ice Fang (Egg Move)

Eevee ♀
Pok%C3%A9monsprite_133_XY.gif

-Wish (Egg Move)
-Quick Attack (Lv. Up)
-Charm (Lv. Up)
-Swift (Lv. Up)

Arcanine ♂ - "Ardor"
Pok%C3%A9monsprite_059_XY.gif

-Heat Wave (Egg Move)
-Agility (Lv. Up)
-Crunch (Lv. Up)
-Wild Charge (TM Move)

Togetic ♀
Pok%C3%A9monsprite_176_XY.gif

-Metronome (Lv. Up)
-Dazzling Beam (TM Move)
-Yawn (Lv. Up)
-Dream Eater (TM Move)

Absol ♀
Pok%C3%A9monsprite_359_XY.gif

-Night Slash (Lv. Up)
-Aerial Ace (TM Move)
-Swords Dance (Lv. Up)
-Shadow Claw (TM Move)

I'm gonna add a few more descriptions to the Pokemon tomorrow, but I wanted to finally post what I have got so far, since the descriptions are not necessary

Years
@ Tigerleaf; This is acceptable, Your character has the greenlight to enter the IC when I post it.

@Both Tigerleaf and Gelius; Which of the towns do you want to be in to challenge the diamond for your 'way stones' to gain entry to the region? I'm asking so I know who to include in the combat post when I post the IC

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@ Tigerleaf; This is acceptable, Your character has the greenlight to enter the IC when I post it.

@Both Tigerleaf and Gelius; Which of the towns do you want to be in to challenge the diamond for your 'way stones' to gain entry to the region? I'm asking so I know who to include in the combat post when I post the IC

Gelius would definitely be at Olivine City, Johto, as he returned to Johto to get ready, and cause why not, after all, that's the port he began in his first run.

For Lin, she'd be in Lilycove.

Years
I'm not quite done with this. Will finish ASAP.

Name: Evan Rowe
Appearance: Usually seen as the picture on the left, without the blue coat. Just a white t-shirt with a gold necklace that has a blue pendant.
Spoiler:

Strengths
Evan typically has fairly good judgment, making him rather confident in most of his decisions. He's a bit arrogant, so he doesn't like to listen to other people. The upside to this is that he isn't easily tricked or swayed by people. Evan is usually rather relaxed about life, and if he could pick any place to be it would be his bed. It's a bother to him when he has to do anything. He is very adept in the water, naturally excelling at swimming, surfing, and basically everything else water related.

Weaknesses
Evan doesn't like listening to others, even if they're right. He also prefers to work alone. Not that he can't get along with others, just that he doesn't want to deal with them getting in the way, which they will. Evan is unintentionally arrogant. He has some claustrophobia and is definitely not a bird fan. He can watch a bird from a distance, but is not a fan of getting too close to them. (he's okay with things that can fly, just not birds)

History:

marshtomp.png

Marshtomp is Evan's first Pokemon, and the powerhouse of the team. Marshtomp can crush boulders and swim for miles. Marshtomp is very proud and will often cause an uproar after it wins a battle in celebration. It isn't uncommon for Marshtomp to be reckless.
Moveset: Surf, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Stop

mudsdale.png

Mudsdale is mainly used for travel, as he can walk for miles without getting tired. While Mudsdale isn't very fast, it's physical prowess isn't bad. It's powerful kicks and ability to take multiple hits in battle are useful. It can spit mud that's resistant to wind and water which can be useful for survival. Mudsdale and Marshtomp are very good buddies.
Moveset: Double Kick, Mud Bomb, High Horsepower, Bide

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Orion is going to start his adventure in Vermillion, after he spent a lot of time in Kanto's nature, getting to know the ecosystem there.

Years
giphy.gif

SU is on its way, but I have two questions.
1. Would there be Z-Moves/Mega Evolution in this?
2. What's the minimum age limit?

Are you still interested in joining in?

Also, @ everyone else; I'm starting to write up the IC, both Tigerleaf's and Gelius's characters are going to be included, introducing their entry battle. If any other new-comers want to be included in the first post; I don't mind delaying the IC for a day or two.

You can still enter the IC of the RP anytime you wish of course if you still want more time or if you have second thoughts. I'm only asking as to get all I can in one go to allow you to start posting sooner rather than later.

Back