• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
  • Age 21
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
In the Premier League today :
The Premier title race has gotten even more tight with Manchester City's 2-0 win against Fulham. Manchester City are now top of the table by one point. But Liverpool are playing tomorrow against Tottenham. So Liverpool could return to the top of the table if they get a win against Tottenham.

Huddersfield became the first team of this season to be relegated from the Premier League. Crystal Palace won 2-0 against Huddersfield. This result confirmed the Huddersfield's relegation back to the Championship. Patrick van Aanholt's scored a composed goal for Palace to give Palace an important win. Huddersfield's Chris Lowe had a couple of good goal scoring chances in the game.

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg's goal for Southampton got them a 1-0 win against Brighton. This result moved Southampton five points clear of the relegation zone.

Manchester United's manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, made a brilliant start as the permanent manager of the club, with a 2-1 win over Watford. Marcus Rashford scored from a great through ball from teammate, Luke Shaw. Manchester United's win sends them up into 4th place.

Rare, first time I've seen another Norwich fan on a non football site.

We're easily playing some of the best stuff I've seen, and I got my first season ticker in 2002.

Agreed. We are in brilliant form at the moment, 7 wins in a row.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
More racism in football last night, with Moise Kean being targeted by Cagliari fans. Baffling how the Juventus capatin accused Kean of instigating the racist abuse he receieved.

Last edited:
Back