• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amourshipping convo

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Hey everybody,

Just a heads up this is mainly for amourshippers, so if your against it, why did you even bother clicking on this?

Anyway, I'm still a huge fan of amourshipping, and I've just wondered if there is any good fanfictions of amourshipping out there?

I've recently read this one, and I was really suprised at how great it resembled the kalos series, and all the characters. I would give it a perfect score, but was slightly disappointed at the ending.
I'd post the link, but I havent posted 5 topics yet, but the name of it is "Amourshipping: One Day Off"

Anyway, if there is any other good ones anyone is aware of, I'd love to have a read at it.

And another topic id like to add to this is, that I really hope Serena will return to the anime, and go on another journey with ash, for atleast another region. I would not like however for her to return in the S&M anime, because it just wouldnt feel right with the current art style (for me).

Does anyone know what Tetsou Yajima is working on right now, and if he will return to pokemon as a producer?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hey everybody,

Just a heads up this is mainly for amourshippers, so if your against it, why did you even bother clicking on this?

Anyway, I'm still a huge fan of amourshipping, and I've just wondered if there is any good fanfictions of amourshipping out there?

I've recently read this one, and I was really suprised at how great it resembled the kalos series, and all the characters. I would give it a perfect score, but was slightly disappointed at the ending.
I'd post the link, but I havent posted 5 topics yet, but the name of it is "Amourshipping: One Day Off"

Anyway, if there is any other good ones anyone is aware of, I'd love to have a read at it.

And another topic id like to add to this is, that I really hope Serena will return to the anime, and go on another journey with ash, for atleast another region. I would not like however for her to return in the S&M anime, because it just wouldnt feel right with the current art style (for me).

Does anyone know what Tetsou Yajima is working on right now, and if he will return to pokemon as a producer?

If you're looking for Amourshipping stuff, might try PRB12(here's a link to his YTube channel: PRB12). He has numerous Amourshipping AMV's, discussion videos and has a couple videos of " Serena fanfiction".

Fanfiction Video 1
Fanfiction Video 2

Hasn't updated it with another installment yet despite claims that he will. The fanfiction is ok but he's better known for his review videos(including a few for XY) and "Pokemon Crack". Just watch his SM Episode 28 review intro(which you can find here: Episode 28 review) and you'll understand what I mean. Even his Q&A videos aren't too shabby.

No idea what XY/XYZ producer has been up to. Don't really care all too much.

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Ye, I've watched numerous of his videos, and I do enjoy them, but thanks for the links anyway.

And the reason I asked about the producers was because, seeing as S&M doesn't look that promising, I was wondering if the writers of XY would return hopefully in the next region. And specifically about Tetsou Yajima, because he semi-confirmed amourshipping to be canon

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Ye, I've watched numerous of his videos, and I do enjoy them, but thanks for the links anyway.

And the reason I asked about the producers was because, seeing as S&M doesn't look that promising, I was wondering if the writers of XY would return hopefully in the next region. And specifically about Tetsou Yajima, because he semi-confirmed amourshipping to be canon

Well, he did appear as a cameo in Episode 29(he?s the guy who gets bled dry) but I think his focus is on the Movies or specifically Movie 20 and the upcoming Movie 21. I watch simply holding out hope that they give me something worth watching. Out of the 73 Episodes so far, I?d wager roughly 15 were worth watching. The rest were mindless filler as I see it. The last Episode was actually not bad but then they go and ruin it in the final 15 seconds while also raising serious inconsistency questions.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
If you're looking for Amourshipping, on Wattpad there's a lot, the one I'd suggest is 'Pokemon School' by Sawyer-kun (that's his username).

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Just finished reading it, boy did I enjoy it. Thank's for the amazing suggestion!

Back