• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Yamper and Impidimp: two new Pokémon in Sword and Shield

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Electrobutt!

Impidimp however, not so sure how I feel about that giant blue tongue.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Article updated with more details and way more pictures.

I quite like Yamper now, very cute. Impidimp is alright, but yet to grow on me. Need more info and fanart

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I literally cannot tell you how happy I am about a corgi Pokemon. :,) I've been holding my breath waiting for it to be revealed, OMG. Not only is it going on my team, it might end up being my main Dynamax Pokemon. >:D

...I'm trying not to think too much about Impidimp because I don't want to have four slots on my team filled in already. So, my opinion is positive.

Yamper has a li'l heart-shaped butt like a real corgi, OMG

Last edited:
Years
There is something off with Yamper design. Can't tell what, but it seems weird. But it might be due the angle and quality of the screens. And electric corgi sounds awesome!

As for Impidimp, it looks original (Pokémon-wise). I want to know more about it.

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
Years
YES!
We have Sword Doggo and Electric Doggo!
This is an epic gamer moment!
Yamper is so adorable!

Last edited:
Years
Yamper is so cute. Impidimp isn't my cup of tea design wise but I appreciate that they seemingly did indeed take inspiration from the fae folk.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Please tell me I'm not the only person wondering what drug fueled nightmare produced impidimp. I'm sure it'll grow on me eventually, but damn.

Yamper on the other hand. Meh. I'm glad that we got a corgi Pokémon, as it's fitting for a Britain based region. Plus more dogs are always welcome. But I'm sort of indifferent towards it. Though I am glad that it's an electric type and not just another boring normal type dog. I'm looking at you furfrou... -_-

Last edited:
Back