• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
does anyone know how to get the eevee evolution into the game from online after playing the online brick break game? it says once i go onto the global link i will get the pokemon into the entra link. so far i havent gotten it

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
I got my leafoen from the pokemon.com game and it says go to extralink to get him. and i can not find him. can someone help me please? Message me if you know how. thank you
im having the same problem, it says when you log onto the global link, it will be in the entra link, but theres nothing there.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
I got my leafoen from the pokemon.com game and it says go to extralink to get him. and i can not find him. can someone help me please? Message me if you know how. thank you
Apparently you cannot receive your Eeveelution from the pokemon.com game until May 5th, which is when the game promotion ends.

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
Years
im having major difficulty completing WiFi Global trades.. i can see the ppl in the room,
but the communications keep failing & erroring..

i have completed a trade in the past but had difficulty..
i trade in union room fine, and global trade on soulsilver..

what gives..? >_<

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
How do you breed DW abilities.
I tried using my Feamle Rattled Poochyena and I keep getting Normal Ability Poochyena.
I bred tons of eggs. I filled 2 boxes and nothing.

Female DW's, if female can breed, with everstone, I'm thinking.

Still have a chance at getting non-DW ability hatches.
Something like fifty-fifty in terms of an egg hatching with the DW ability.
I think.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
Female DW's, if female can breed, with everstone, I'm thinking.

Still have a chance at getting non-DW ability hatches.
Something like fifty-fifty in terms of an egg hatching with the DW ability.
I think.

Just a female pokemon with their dream world ability, no everstones needed, it is random, so normally either a 50/50 chance, or 33/33/33 chance depending on how many normal abilities they have.

Years
It's about Dream World...
Yesterday, I did Game Sync from the main menu, and then tried from the C-Gear. It said it rad run out of energy.
So, here I am, today, over 24 hours later, and it still says Dream World has run out of energy. :(
Any idea?

-Totodile42

Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
Pwnyta Jockey: E-Z Mail is the messaging system for the Global Link system. It's just a way to send messages between members, using phrases and answering questions.

Totodile42: A lot of people have the same problem that you do. It might be a glitch. If you're still having problems, send a message to the technical support of the Global-Link system. That's really all I can say for help about that.

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
In the GTS I see Pokemon being wanted for Lvl. 9 or Under.. Yet they're legendaries.

Are they legit or hacked?
I'm confused.. I understand with Giratina, Palkia and Dialga but not with Reshiram or Zekrom.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
In the GTS I see Pokemon being wanted for Lvl. 9 or Under.. Yet they're legendaries.

Are they legit or hacked?
I'm confused.. I understand with Giratina, Palkia and Dialga but not with Reshiram or Zekrom.
Probably hacked. Most people do this so they're pokémon won't be traded because it's impossible to get a legit Lv. 9 Reshiram - I think most people are still trying the old cloning trick in diamond and pearl, though i've never tried it out.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Ok, so I'm trying to DW breed my DW sentret, but now I'm already hatching eggs for two hours... Am I doing anything wrong?

Details:
-Non DW JAP ditto ***** with an DW female sentret.
-I got the sentret yesterday and I evolved it.

Could anyone help me please?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Ok, so I'm trying to DW breed my DW sentret, but now I'm already hatching eggs for two hours... Am I doing anything wrong?

Details:
-Non DW JAP ditto ***** with an DW female sentret.
-I got the sentret yesterday and I evolved it.

Could anyone help me please?

I'm not sure if this is true but I heard that you can't use Ditto to breed for the ability. Try using another Furret.

Years
I have got a Magikarp Level 5 which I bought from someone for 500 Pokemon Money and it's is the worst thing in my life, A WASTE OF MONEY. It has learnt Splash, but that does nothing, so how am I meant to make it grow and envolve without Rare Candy, and what moves is it able to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back