• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I personally don't like tattoos that much but if I was forced to get one of any pokemon it would probably be of a Electabuzz. I have never seen somebody with a pokemon tattoo though.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I think in the next Nintendo event they should start giving out Pokémon tattoos XD
I don't see any way in which they could popularise it though.

Years
I'm sure it happens all the time, but with something as permanent as a tattoo, I'd have to put years of thought into it to make sure it was something that I wouldn't regret, which is why I just couldn't see myself getting a Pokemon tattoo. It's an awesome display of dedication, and I commend those that go through with it, but an 8-bit Pokemon sprite might not have the same appeal 50 years down the road as it does when someone gets one.

Temporary Pokemon tattoos I'd be down with, though.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I think temporary tattoos are the solution. This lets us get a lot of Pokémon tattoos to use after we'd get bored of one and stuff. Now if someone had financed this idea...

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
Years
There used to be a small 50 cent machine that sold them at a grocery store when I was younger. I never got the pokemon I wanted

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I were to actually get a Pokémon tattoo, I'd rather like it to be permanent. Temporary ones are bound to disappear eventually, so… I just don't see much of a point in that. xD;; Though, like Cherrim, I'd probably have a small one and in an unnoticeable spot. Not sure what Pokémon I'd choose, though… probably Cresselia, since it's my most favorite legendary. Lugia wouldn't be much of a bad choice, either, and neither would Darkrai.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
If I were to actually get a Pokémon tattoo, I'd rather like it to be permanent. Temporary ones are bound to disappear eventually, so… I just don't see much of a point in that. xD;; Though, like Cherrim, I'd probably have a small one and in an unnoticeable spot. Not sure what Pokémon I'd choose, though… probably Cresselia, since it's my most favorite legendary. Lugia wouldn't be much of a bad choice, either, and neither would Darkrai.

Agreed. If I ever got a permanent Pokemon tattoo of a Pokemon it would be Jigglypuff singing into a microphone on my right butt cheek. :3

Years
Hmm... I'm not really the expert on the anime, but I seem to remember that it stopped showing up when Ash made his way to Hoenn. I guess that makes sense, considering it's across the ocean from Kanto/Johto, though I could've swore Jigglypuff popped up once or twice in the Orange Islands.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
But there are catchable wild Jigglypuff in Hoenn... I guess the joke was getting old. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of curious faces arise if they ever brought Jigglypuff back, though! I really loved the cartoon drawings on the sleepyheads.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
All the stints they had done with Jigglypuff were getting sort of tiring for me, so I'm very glad that they've stopped. xD;; There are plenty of other Pokémon out there, so they should be trying to shift their focus towards them a little more.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Sometimes it took whole episodes. But you have to admit it was quite funny for a long time.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I stopped watching the anime a very long time ago, so I can only remember a few Jigglypuff stints. I was quite amused at them, to be honest.

Also, it has probably been almost a year since I stopped posting here yet I somehow still have 2nd most posts in this thread haha :p

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Huh. It seems most people haven't watched much of the anime around here. At least not the first two regions. It makes sense that the later ones are more loved, what, with all the new graphics and characters and things.

Welcome back then, man! Hopefully you can aim for first place now lol
But how do you know that you have the second most posts in this thread?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Aw, I thought the Jigglypuff antics were kind of cute. :< I hated the time we had to wait for it to sing every single time, though. The only episode that comes to mind is the one with... Harrison and Sneasel, I think? But anyway, it was a cute little running gag.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
But how do you know that you have the second most posts in this thread?

Spoiler:

Clicking on the number of replies in a thread (encircled in red above) will pop-up a page that lists all the users who have posted in the thread + how many posts they have made in the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back