• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Which roxie idea you like the best

• Older version of original

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

• Dyed hair rocker style (older)

• Dyed hair rocker style (Young)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Trainer 64x64 Sprites

^ Ditto. Also, if someone could improve that Colress sprite on the second page, I'd like to include him in my nonsensical hack. But I have two WIP attempts, one which is an edit of the one at the second page, the other created by myself out of the last animation frame. Well it was best I could to make it look presentable.

Last edited:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
my return from vaction fixed normans hair and here is cress
Spr_B2W2_Norman-1.png

CressBWsprite.png

Edit 2 Npc anyone following this thread?
Spr_BW_Ace_Trainer_F.png

Spr_BW_Maid.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
good job but there are some with faults eg some with tiny legs some with very large heads
but I think you can get right

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Here're my sprites... :) Looks like my Resource thread in your thread. xD
Spoiler:

Credits needed. :)

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
nope i'm Back tajaros gave me some of his sprites & i will much more active in summer time to finally update this tread after school
#junioryearofhighschoolalmostover

school is over (technically i still have finals) 1st spirte of the summer
b019_zpsad7acbf4.png

(started with an easy one to get myself back in the game sue me) BTW instead of having a big front page listing the progress an constantly editing it im just going to have a download of all the sprites with credits will do that when finals are over

EDIT day two of finals spriting has gotten less rusty to the point where In the PROCESS of making BLUE sprites (pokemon adventure not the american GREEN) they are works in process as of right now open to helpful criticism
FRLG_Leaf_Back_zps004ff4a8.png

this is indexed
Spr_FRLG_Leaf2_zps4e86de02.png

this one is not index because it is no where near finished (IMO) it supposed to be a sprite of this
150px-Green_GSC_chapter.png
again CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would help

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Good job bro I'm guessing you're gonna make more sprites like this from now on. Looks like cool.

This one you've not done the front part of the hair fully there should be a bulge of hair above the forehead.

And the green sprite yes the hair should be taller and more down.

Back