Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 19th, 2017 (5:33 AM).
Merry Scragmas!
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Bold
With all the talk about USUM re: whether they're remakes, sequels, alternate universe etc...
It got me thinking about Unova.

Anyone else feel a little ripped off that you didn't get to play as Hilda and Hilbert again? Nate and Rosa are okay - but part of me feels sad because it's like everyone else grew up... except for my character. I suppose it could have worked if Hilda/Hilbert left their Pokemon in another region to protect it from evil (like Greninja in the anime)

I mean you could have REALLY made the games cool and skipped a lot of random tutorial things and instead come back after two years. Bianca could still give you your new starter Pokemon so you could get back into the swing of things in Unova, etc. I think it would have been really cool. Exploring Unova as someone actually IMPORTANT would be pretty cool - and you could still totally help Hugh etc.

What do you guys think?

Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 21st, 2017 (7:09 PM).
Like a rhythm to the sea
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
I personally never liked Hilda's character design so not playing as her again doesn't really bother me. Maybe if Game Freak altered her design so she wouldn't look so cringeworthy.

It'd actually be better if Hilbert and Hilda grew up to look something similar like Nate and Rosa, then it would've made sense to play as them again with better designs as they have obviously visibly aged, but alas...

I'll be chasing waterfalls tonight

Quick Reply