• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Which roxie idea you like the best

• Older version of original

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

• Dyed hair rocker style (older)

• Dyed hair rocker style (Young)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
im still editing that the progress thus far their will be more edits

You don't understand, the fact that you are editing it is still sprite theft. You need to start from scratch and use it as a reference to be fair to Coronis the ORIGINAL person that made that sprite.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
i seeing if i can use another sprite and shrink
Gold_m_M_%28battle-front%29.png
from pokemon online need his permission tho

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I think Coronis made that sprite too. Or the original that is.

If you want to do that. Just ask Coronis at Serebii.net for permission and then you can use either of the sprites.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Thank you... OW-Sprites i take oryginaly from game. NEO PLASMA vs TEAM GALACTIC.... But Team Galactic Pokemon been such another than this in DPPT... Some from unova and some other... You are great. You have place in credits for sprites.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
If you can... It would be great... But i made in my hack one Sage <ZINZOLIN> and one Commander <I want take Mars>... Bosses is normaly... In Team Plasma <I decide to make old... My OW-s of New Team Plasma is to small :< > Ghetsis... And in Team Galactic CYRUS... What with N? I repleace him with WALLY.... And we have heroes... Also... I want do with gyms that same like in BW2.... But i use for cheren old sprites.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok... Did you want know how resize OW sprites? You can resize them up to 64x64 <Yes... To Pokemon Sprite Size>.... I resize all sprites to 32x32... And i can add without shrink BW Sprites <But i must resize TEAM GALACTIC and CYRUS ow sprite :<
Bad in plot been TEAM GALACTIC... But after league we can battle with Plasmians inside SOUTHORN CASTLE... Where Ghetsis was ready for Battle.

Years
Leave requests and this type of discussion off the thread. You can use PMs or VMs. If this continues I'll close the thread.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
lolmoe.png

All you're doing is clipping off pieces of the sprite. you need to resize the original, or else you get weird looking sprites. No need to rush.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Most of the time i cut a piece of the arms legs forehead(sometimes) and torso and fix their clothing i did 20 sprites in one day ill fix the ones with errors i did most of those 3am cut me some slack
Example of me doing it best one in this case hugh mine
th_Hugh.png
official
Spr_B2W2_Hugh.png
i found out that resizing can mess up little details hair eyes and a pain in the *** to clean up so i like doing it my way

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
i did 20 sprites in one day ill fix the ones with errors i did most of those 3am cut me some slack
i found out that resizing can mess up little details hair eyes and a pain in the @$$ to clean up so i like doing it my way

Quality over quantity. It's better to make something everybody would use, over lots of things one person will use. After all, the sleeping fox catches no poultry.

Back