• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I can't see that image, LilJz. :(
And I only knew about Kura being an ex-staff because of the emblem she has. not like I was stalking her profile earlier or anything

Stalking profiles is fun. I like to have my name pop up under "Recent Visitors". It's to let you know that I've been watching.

I'll always be watching.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You know, I think PPN Steve allows money over the post, but don't quote me on that. Might help people whose parents don't allow them to donate online. Can always post $5 to him or something. I'll have to search about it again.
Ohoho! I love looking at people's profiles! But on that note, I am going to bed, so have fun stalking away at each other, guys! :3~

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
LOL I LOVE STALKING OTHER PEOPLES PROFILES. WHAT I LOVE TO STALK IS MID AND HIKARI'S CONVERSATION WITH OTHERS.

Believe me, it rockz, and I'm not afraid to show it, to show it, to show it...I'm sexy and I know it. Sry I'm just crazy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back