• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I dunno what's better, the Toujour's thread, or the Derozio is the father right after. Throw's you for a loop. XD

Its Bruschetta you commoner! And second of all, yes they're my favorite antipasti. Nothing better then a crunchy piece of bread with tomato and mozzarella.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
it's 4'o clock where i am. I am planning on an all-nighter tonight though.

Diversity, if you read Elendils post, you would know its a crunchy piece of bread with tomatos and mozerella on it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
i accidently spelled it wrong. Can you belive i'm the most literate child in my family?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Depends on if your family speaks English as a second language, or has a skills trade as a job.. but honestly, nowadays, I absolutely can believe it. My parents are both Italian and they have terrible English written skills but their English spoken skills are perfect.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Yeeeah. A lot of people aren't able to make the transition to written language very well, and it's weird because you just...never notice that when you're hearing them speak.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
I live in NC, in the appliacian mountains. And for those of you thinking that the people who live here are southern, you're pretty much right. I'm surrounded by rednecks. help...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's hard to distinguish between writing and speaking. I know people that I think are reasonably smart, I can have conversations with them and think they're perfectly nice to talk to, then I see their Facebook posts that are nearly unintelligible and I have to remind myself the difference between internet and reality...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Only a few hundred more replies to this DCC until it reaches 10,000 replies

Oh hey! Only a few hundred more before both Toujours and I hit 10k too! :3

And yeah; so very true! The worst is when they're in Uni and say they have to write so many papers while continuing to misspell words that are basically in their studies...

Example... doing 4 years in marine biology and don't know how to spell tentacles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back