• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post game Content?

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
What do you guys think will be in the game, after it ends. I know it's a bit vague, but I just wanted to read some of your opinions about you guys think about it. Do you think, Battle Frontier, Evil Team new motives, Legendary exclusives?

Give me your thoughts about what you think!

Years
If it is anything like R/S D/P and B/W I'm not expecting much of a post game at all really but God I hope there is.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Battle Tower/Subway is ******, boring, and redundant because all the trainer I fight along is just randomly generated NPC. I choose Pokemon World Championship any day for fighting against Gym Leaders Elite Fours, and Champions are more meaningful.
I do hope they give a good postgame like we had with HGSS, not BW.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Post-Game

I for one wish that some sort of plot could be added in after you become champion, because many times that tends to go unnoticed and we're back to challenging the old champion again after we re-battle the Elite 4 like we were never even the new champion to begin with. So I'd definitely like it if they played that up more and did something extra with it after you finish everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Just as i said in the other thread, the evil team should be introduced after we have bcome d champion...

They can be made working secretly till we become d champ and after dat they execute dr masterplan..

This part should be made a bit tough, the leader of d evil team should have a team of lvl 100 wid a bit competitive team just like N frm unova

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hope there's an engaging post-game. Without knowing the story of the game, I don't really know what I'd like to see after it. I guess after I know more about that, I can better speculate what I think they'll do. But what I can tell you now is that I do NOT want a giant level spike like in BW. Difficulty and challenge is fun. I would know! But not when it's unfair and unexpected like the post-game of BW. If you're gonna hike levels up, do it gradually so that we can level up as well.

I also would like gym rematches in the post-game, as well as a Battle Frontier of some sort. As for any sort of post-game story, idk. Just as long as it's not lackluster like BW's! Give us something to do, please! Even legendary hunting, like in B2W2. It gave us lots of non-Unova legendaries to go after. I think Deoxys and Mewtwo would be great, if the genetics theme turns to be true. I know Deoxys has always been event only, but wouldn't it be great to have a throw back event to go to Birth Island and get Deoxys? I think it'd be fun. Unlikely, since Birth Island is in the Sevii Islands and we don't know where XY region is, but still. It'd be really cool.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I dun think so they would directly throw u away to birth island n allow u to catch deoxys.. I think kanto n sevii island is based on japan isnt it? And about xy, it will be based on paris just like wat we saw in d trailer, the eiffel tower... So the distance is too much, bt i won't mind if a airlines would take us birth island on a trip and suprisingly find deoxys

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
What do I think is going to be the Post Game Content in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y? Well I'm thinking of some stuff like being able to go to some Battle Frontier-like place where you get to battle the leaders of each facility, but apart from that, I'd like to see some legendary Pokémon that you can only capture after you've finished the game, like maybe a legendary trio or something. Or maybe even a newer storyline that involves something from the villainous team in the game?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I wasn't, and I suppose still am, not much of a of the PWT. it got repetitive, and was extremely hard. What I'd like to see post-game wise, is perhaps being able to go to another region. (Sinnoh or Hoenn perhaps.) And I know that might sound quite farfetch'd, but at this point, it could be possible! The Battle Frontier, Battle Tower and Subway were alright, I'd have to say. Again, they really didn't take my fancy.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hmmm, I'd like to see a Battle Frontier, one like Platinums or Emeralds, they were good. I'd love to be able to go underground again and make secret hideouts, both under and on top of the region. I'd also love to see a Trick House to do post game, that was so much fun in RSE! Also, after the main plot I'd love a proper subgoal to be the best Pokemon Co-ordinator. Seeing that the new game is on the 3DS, they should be able to create something like it is in the Anime.

piefara

human
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
thay could have all that post game storyline but you should actually be able to take on challengers
unfortunetly they might send us back to unova though

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
More plot would be cool. Black and White had an extended plot pre league with the story reaching to defeating Team Plasma after beating the elite four. After that, you didn't get to battle the champion yet and so brings you a reason to the endless cycle of battling the champion over and over and over again without a change in game.

Post league Gym Leaders would be interesting, maybe another league where you have to battle another group of 8 gym leaders, obtain their badges and battle a different elite four and champion.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
I think more stories such as evil teams will be good for plot development and making it more interesting

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I hope to see some side-quests during the game, then new ones that only appear after the game and like in Mystery Dungeon, an extra storyline xD

razzbat

dancer
Years
all I want with like every generation is more areas to explore, where you can catch past legendary pokemons, obtain special pokemon. With the new 3d environments, I can imagine it would be sick to explore more areas in this style

Back