• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012

I'm not gonna answer anything regarding white screen if you are lazy to search in this thread =)
Movesets are pretty much random, they mostly follow 3rd gen, though.

Okay thank you personally that was really the only question I wanted to know because thats how I know I havent messed up in the installation of the game

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
One thing that i dont like in this hack is that the trainers had to many pokemons it makes me tired battling over and over again with the same pokemons..

did snakebyte edited the number of pokemons of trainer while translating it??

But still one of my favorite hack..=D..i hope they fix all the bugs..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thats not nice hope it can be fix but if it cant be its still ok...after all its 1 of the best hacks :D
Since Wes implemented it, we can presume it was intended and we won't change it.

did snakebyte edited the number of pokemons of trainer while translating it??
Of course not.
Snake simply translated the game, he didn't do anything beside some bug fixing.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Seeing how I searched the thread (though I might've missed something, so please excuse me if I did), you can't get anything from Mt. Draken, yes? (sad, I wanted a Salamence...)

Exactly which dragons can be obtained then?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Question:

When I play this Hack, I get ridiculous amounts of exp after I battle pokemon, whether its trainer or wild. I mean, after I got my Charmander, heading north and arriving at Central City had me already at level 14 and I wasn't even grinding for exp. Is this normal?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Question:

When I play this Hack, I get ridiculous amounts of exp after I battle pokemon, whether its trainer or wild. I mean, after I got my Charmander, heading north and arriving at Central City had me already at level 14 and I wasn't even grinding for exp. Is this normal?
Yes, it is. It will be pretty much compensated when you start battling Metagrosses =D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Hm...If thats the case then I will continue to play. I was just worried I had a buggy version of the game or something so I stopped playing for the time being. Haha.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Venipedes also give big lots of exp compared to their evolved forms too.
Train against them.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Help ?

I Was Playing The Game And Found Berry Trees And Im Wondering How Can YOu Get The Berries From It ?
Btw: I Love The Game ^_^

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
also that berry system is not the best. i would prefer the standard ruby berry picking rather than that.Mostly because you must have a pokémon with the move thief,then if you're lucky you will obtain some super-extra-rare berry ( liechi,durin ,watmel) or if you're unlucky you will get the " seems that this tree has no berries "
:O .fortunately there is the berry shop on merydian city.

Back