• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

A CRAP LOAD OF INFO MY LOVELY PEOPLE.

First of all we still don't know what the Adele song will be, but we do know New Directions will most likely be singing it.

The Born This Way episode will be 90 Minutes long! :D So it can have more musical numbers in. Dave and New Directions will sing Born this Way.

I gotta be me, is the Sammy song that Finn sings.

The next episode is called Rumor's which surprisingly isn't FWM's album tribute.

Sam has a different hair style, we see some of Sam's home life including his Brother and Sister who are also, Trouty mouths ;o

Rachel/Quinn mash up has been confirmed to be; I Feel Pretty/Unpretty by West Side Story/TLC.

Plus New Directions have a huge Dance scene, it's to Duck Sauce's Barbra Streisand.

Now! Here are the best spoilers. I'll spoiler them though.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
90 minutes long!? *Fangasms*..... Now on to business... DAVETANA!? WHAT!?! Needs more kurtofsky or daine shipping... Get Jessie the F- away from rachel...and new directions in general.... Didn't he also like, GRADUATE last season?....
Cord overstreet with a different hairstyle?... Spikes please.
Thank god the OS was cut. April needs to get her act together *PUN NOT INTENDED*
Rachel and mercedes go to the prom? DIVAFEVA anyone?

Also, I do believe that we need a topic to tide us over so...
Favorite brittany quote?
my personal favorite is:
Artie
: We all know you can do it.
Brittany
: And I know that I can't. Just like I know the cricket that reads to me at night is totally stealing my jewelry.

Perriechu

Years
Favorite Brittany Quote.
People think i went on vacation, but actually I spent all summer lost in the sewers.

I love that one! :D

Anyway, not much song news to report, :( The Adele song name is pretty much the only song from a Night of Neglect. Two more Gaga songs have been confirmed for Born this Way, maybe Paparazzi & idk, Just dance I would love JD to be performed.

Perriechu

Years
Favourite Kurt Quote :

"You can't punch the gay out of me anymore than i can punch the ignoramus out of you!"

Ahhhh, Need more Kaine

Eh what? >_> It has to be a Brittany quote, if your starting a topic, please specify. Plus it's Klaine.

I'm gonna go ahead and put that anyway.

Favorite Character quote
Jeremiah (IDK how to spell it): No one know's I'm gay.
Kurt : Can I be honest, with the hair, I think they do.

Santana : I've had Mono so many times it's turned into Stereo.

I love those one's + there's the only one's I could think of.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

The Born This Way episode will be 90 Minutes long! :D So it can have more musical numbers in. Dave and New Directions will sing Born this Way.
It's just a 90 minute slot, so it will probably be around 60 minutes considering adverts...

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years

It's just a 90 minute slot, so it will probably be around 60 minutes considering adverts...

No, it's actually going to be 90 Minutes long.

Executive producer Ian Brennan confirmed to Digital Spy that there will be approximately an additional 24 minutes in the "Born This Way" episode, airing April 26. He calls the episode "really cracking and funny and smart" and the plot "very 'on.'" There are going to be a few more numbers that were originally taken out due to length, and Brennan says that Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' "is just going to fit in really well."

It's one of those episodes that fans have been looking forward to for some time. It was teased before Lady Gaga's song was even released that it would be featured in an upcoming episode, and Gleeks are wondering just how it's going to fit into the storyline. When it was first reported that 'Born This Way' would be in an episode, it was also reported that it would have something to do with the Karofsky storyline. How do you think the song will fit into Glee?

With how popular the song and its singer are, there is always that worry that whoever covers it won't do it justice. Do you think Glee will do a good job covering Lady Gaga?

Are you looking forward to "Born This Way" on Glee?

Here is the source.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
WHAT THE @#$%!!! Santana & HIM?!?! Please tell me it's a short lived fling. :cer_blankstare:

Born This Way is gonna be 90 minutes long? WOOT! I think this will make up for them pushing the return to a later date. Hmm...there's so many good Gaga songs they can do. Just Dance would be a good dance number. Paparazzi is good too. There's Alejandro, but who would sing that? Dance in the Dark would fit nicely as well & I'd love to see Monster or So Happy I could die, but there's no way they'll include those songs. :cer_blush:

P.S. Did anyone see the new promo? Sounds like Mercedes is leading Born This Way & we see Blaine shove Dave with Kurt in the background. I love the drama! :cer_love:

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ahem...

No, it's actually going to be 90 Minutes long.

Here is the source.
45 (average, without adverts) + 24 = !!!OMG!!!... 69mins. :(
It's confirmed as a 90 minute SLOT. That means, with american commercials makes around 62-70 mins of playtime.
Also that source is written by an amature-jornalist not an offical source (which would be digital spy) but even notes the normal 60min SLOT anyway...

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Ahem...

45 (average, without adverts) + 24 = !!!OMG!!!... 69mins. :(
It's confirmed as a 90 minute SLOT. That means, with american commercials makes around 62-70 mins of playtime.
Also that source is written by an amature-jornalist not an offical source (which would be digital spy) but even notes the normal 60min SLOT anyway...

Oh stop being a Debbie Downer. :P
I'm just happy there's going to be some extended Glee awesomeness.

Digital Spy source.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well I was jst saying so none of you get disappointed when you notice it's not 90mins long. xD
But yeah - the fact that it's a little longer is awsome.

Perriechu

Years
WHAT THE @#$%!!! Santana & HIM?!?! Please tell me it's a short lived fling. :cer_blankstare:

Born This Way is gonna be 90 minutes long? WOOT! I think this will make up for them pushing the return to a later date. Hmm...there's so many good Gaga songs they can do. Just Dance would be a good dance number. Paparazzi is good too. There's Alejandro, but who would sing that? Dance in the Dark would fit nicely as well & I'd love to see Monster or So Happy I could die, but there's no way they'll include those songs. :cer_blush:

P.S. Did anyone see the new promo? Sounds like Mercedes is leading Born This Way & we see Blaine shove Dave with Kurt in the background. I love the drama! :cer_love:

Actually when Mercedes is singing Born this Way, it's at the end of the song, so it may just be using her vocals, like Tik Tok and such. Dave and Kurt are supposed to have solo's.

Adele's song still hasn't been given a name... D:

Please. Please. Be Rolling in the Deep.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I doubt it's going to be Rolling In The Deep if all of ND will be singing it.

Perriechu

Years
It's not Rolling in the Deep D:

It's Turning Tables, sung by New Directions, featuring Holly Holiday. Please let other people have solo's, Cause' when they perform with Holly, they get shoved. u_u

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
It's Turning Tables, sung by New Directions, featuring Holly Holiday. Please let other people have solo's, Cause' when they perform with Holly, they get shoved. u_u

Amen! I'm so tired of her taking the lead. Please let her days be numbered.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and they're not really all her leads - most of them is sang by another cast member. This is only her third episode anyway so I see no reason to complain.

>I'm hopin' for a permanent place for Gwyneth, though she probably won't get it because I have a feeling Will will just end up with Emma and she'll head off... :(

I think Turning Tables is an amazing song - I'm glad the producers are taking notice of british artists, including Florence and the Machine.
I wonder why Gwyneth and whoever will be singing it though, it is a sort of sad song, could there be some heart break?

Perriechu

Years
I am annoyed that Paltrow got the lead again, especially on a song like this. Mercedes and Santana should sing Adele song's since the voices sound like her's especially Santana. Thankfully Holly is out of the picture for a while after this.

YEY! Tina's "I follow Rivers" is getting a release! :DDD How which Rachel sings, isn't getting released along with Bubble Toes, sung by Quinn, I wanted BT to be released :(

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I think it's time for a new topic. If you haven't heard yet, both Quinn & Lauren will be running for Prom Queen & you just know there's going to be a blood bath or two along the way. So here's the topic up for discussion...

Who will be crowned as Prom Queen? Quinn or Lauren?

Discuss Gleeks!

Back