• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Slogan Contest!

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Welcome to the PCX Slogan Contest, after all 10 years is a long time for the same slogan! This event is all about coming up with a fantastic, crazy new slogan that catches the eyes of everyone. It's hard for a panel of judges to decide for everyone, so we decided that we'd let YOU choose your favourite. Anyone can participate, from PC newbies to the veterans of old; even those sneaky Moderators can participate. The most important thing is to have fun, be creative and meet some new people along the way.

Entering your Slogan

The entry period starts as soon the party begins, from midnight on the 23rd of September, EST.

Those times in other areas of the world:
Hawaii 6:00 PM Monday September 24
West Coast: 9:00 PM Monday September 24
Central: 11:00 PM Monday September 24
London: 5:00 AM Tuesday September 25
Berlin: 6:00 AM Tuesday September 25
Tokyo: 1:00 PM Tuesday September 25
Sydney: 2:00 PM Tuesday September 25

But all good things must come to an end. The entry period ends at 11:59 on the 28th of September, EST, and the results in sometime before the end of PCX, depending how long it takes. I will PM winners and post the results here. n_n​

All entries must use the format below.
Name: Pretty straight forward, just enter your PC name here.
Slogan: This is where you put your masterpiece of an idea!or the cheap idea you came up just now so you could get the participation emblem :P
Inspiration: (optional) How'd you come up with your wonderful slogan, give us some background.​
Note: If you wish to change your entry please VM so I know to change it in the OP.
The Voting Period

The voting period commences bright and early, 12:01 on the 28th (Friday). After the entry period has closed, everyone who has entered is required to vote for someone else, by shooting me a PM. You may vote for only one slogan, but no voting for your own or voting for someone else's just because they are your friend! Be honest and pick the one that you think fits! People who don't vote will automatically be disqualified. If you are not available during this voting period, but still want to be in the contest, drop me a VM and we can sort something out. Entry Period ends at 11:59 29th (Saturday), so everyone has two days to enter their votes.

Results

The winner will be the one with the most votes tallied at the end, and will receive the PCX Slogan Contest 1st Place Emblem, second and third will get a second and third place emblem respectively. But here on PC, everyone should be a winner, so even if you get no votes you'll still get a magnificent participation emblem.

Emblems

Slogan Master
You came up with the ultimate slogan in PCX's Slogan Contest, claiming First Place.

Slogan Genius
You came up with a genius slogan, worthy of second place in PCX's Slogan Contest.

Slogan Smarts
You came up with a very smart slogan, worthy of Third in PCX's Slogan Contest.

Slogan Participator
You may not of won, but you still participated and had fun in PCX's Slogan Contest.

Entries so Far
Spoiler:

Note: Times that have not got a specified Time Zone are listed in EST.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Name: -ty-

Slogan: "Evolving the Way We're Involving"

Inspiration: Obviously, the ability to evolve is a trademark of Pokemon that truly makes it an original. Also, on the PC, we are constantly trying to increase interactions among all of our members, making sure to be inclusive of everyone. In that way, we are evolving the way we Involve other members. Also, it rhymes! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Name: jimsta
Slogan: Community, Pokemon...ComMon! Nope...PokeCommunity!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Name: tajaros
Slogan: "Link together with all"
Inspiration: Since this forum links us all together even though were in different places, countries, languages, cultures, religions, etc. we are all friendly with each other. Plus it's the secret answer for the Mystery gift in FRLG... :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Name:Rainbow Arcanine
Slogan: The world's biggest Pokemaniacs since 02.
Inspiration: Most people know the term Pokemaniac refers to people that dearly love Pokemon. We're indeed the world's biggest maniacs of Pokemon so it's a fitting slogan xD.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Name: destinedjagold
Slogan: For 10 years, we are STILL working on a better slogan.
Inspiration: Well, PC is my inspiration for my slogan. Need I say more? :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

My entry:

Name: MidnightShine
Slogan: Gotta Explore 'Em All~
Inspiration: There's lots of things here at the PC, ya know.......

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: ♪Twiggy♪
Slogan: You're here for the community events, aren't you? :P

Empathy

Rawr.
Years
Name: Empathy
Slogan: 10 years, and we've been together all the way! - PCX
Inspiration: Just from the top of my head ;3

[Probably gonna edit this later]

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Guys, i'll add this to the OP as well but just wanted to let you know that if you decide to change, please inform me via VM so I can edit it in the Opening Post. Anyway, great job so far you lot! Lots of creative slogans, it's gonna be a nail biter!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Slogan: Pokécommunity: We've finally found a better slogan!
xD xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I wasn't certain if we're meant to be making a PC slogan or PCX slogan? Most people seem to be doing a PCX slogan so I will too but please tell me if I'm wrong x3

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Slogan: 10 years of memory linking.
Inspiration: Using the new memory link feature from BW2 to show that we're taking moments from the past and bringing them all together into the here and now :D

Btw would it be possible to have some kind of reminder for voting? There's no way I'll remember xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Name: Curious.
Slogan: We were never really working on a better slogan..
Inspiration: Thought I might base my slogan off the current one!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
New Slogan

Name: PikakittenX

Slogan: PokeCommunity used Astonish!
It's super effective!

Inspiration: Astonish means suprise and you never know what you'll get from our members :)

PCX
~The Pokecommunity Get-Together X

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
Years
Name: Critx

Slogan: The Slogan that never was!

Inspiration: There never was a slogan! :`(

(PC lies~)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Name: glitchguy

Slogan: Did you really think we were working on a better slogan?

Inspiration: Well...you know

Last edited:

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Name: danaxe
Slogan: sorry, but we are still working on a better slogan. not much longer.
Inspiration:yeah just a bit longer. got the idea from sprite shops

Back