• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
105. Reason why is because I have a tendency to kill most if not all the forums I go on, I would be proud of it if it was intentional though.

The one I remember the most fondly was AnimeNation where I met my gf and a few other good friends of mine who I still keep in touch with.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would have been so coincidental I don't even. xD

Lesse... Mew20 -> SuicuneAngel -> MuddyKippy -> AlbinoKipster (I think I used this on a forum? Might have been just on AIM) -> DanPhantomFan (created before the character Dan Phantom was created fff) -> DigiPeachFruit -> RedWolfee -> Twinkie in a Box -> BinaryPeaches.

I think the order on Gaia was actually RedWolfee -> Twinkie in a Box -> DigiPeachFruit but whatevs.

... And after looking through my Photobucket I... actually didn't obsess over Symphonia online in the past. It was mostly offline I suppose!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

So we doing past forums and evolutions of usernames now?

I think the only forum I was ever on before PC was an old Dragonlance forum back when I was superobsessed with the series.

As for the usernames :
Sammyskitty > PopTartPegasus
Only two usernames I've ever really used x3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I always used something like El Cid before I started using the name Arma online.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
108. The name I used on the forums until now were in this order.

Brutal Honesty>Brute Honesty>Xulek>Arbiter Of Sight>Ven>Venitas>Seth Burden>Reven>Itachi Blu>Back to Xulek.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have three accounts here, and I still use one of the names other places >.>

I've gone: x_richard_tdh => The Lost Memory of Number XIV => Vanitas~ => Stand Alone

Elsewhere, I still actively use Vanitas and occasionally Perditus whenever I fancy a nickname change-up :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
110. I used to go by Vanitas/Darth Vanitas myself back when I used Chatango, went from that to Venitas by 2011 though.

If I do decide to go on another forum I'll probably be going by Beyne.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I've ever had a username based on a character's name (DanPhantomFan doesn't count) on an active forum like... ever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
115. There was a intellectual I heard about by the name of Dick Masterson back in 2010, the closest thing to a god I've ever seen if anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dick Gumshoe. ♥

But in general I feel bad for anyone who's name is Dick because of today's world.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I feel bad for anyone with "gay" in their username. My mom once had a doctor named "Leslie Gay" who was male. (Poor guy.)

There have been few times where my username was not based on a character. Recently, those times would be Pikataro, Lachryma, and Sewaddle. I'd say Salamander too but I had the intention of that being related to Natsu so yeah :V

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Gumshoe was pretty cool. XD

Man, I want a 3ds, the new Fire Emblem seems amazing, as well as the Phoenix Wright vs Doctor Layton game.

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Guess who has too much time on their hands?

Spoiler:

(In spoilers not only because there's two images, but because one has a curse word.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back