• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I accidentally dressed in matching colors to my phone+case yesterday

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do you tend to think carefully about colors and matching with your accessories when you go out, or do you rather just not care about what colors things have?

(i had a pink top, black pants, pink shoes and black glasses, also pinkish nails. Phone is black with pink case.... urgh)

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I don't think too much about it, but most of my clothing matches anyway because I seem to have pretty predictable taste when I get new things. I wouldn't like to wear things that all clash a lot though, but it's more just because of my own weird brain rather than thinking about how other people see it if that makes sense.

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I wear a striped sweater all the time

latest

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
All my stuff is intentionally colored and styled to go with anything I could possibly wear. That's why I chose tthm.

I like what I call utility unique, weird customized stuff with a function.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
Wrong, your assumption that I am Freddy Krueger is false. My striped sweater is a turtleneck with a collar

It would be tempting to create a witty response, but I am too preoccupied with flailing uncontrollably at my desk when presented with such a stylish and wonderful concept. Now you have inspired my new fashion identity.

Years
I don't really care about the colors and if they match. I have T-shirts in colors ranging from white to yellow, red, purple, blue, green all the way up to black so I just pick one.

But even with this approach I got something like signature look in last few years which I wear to parties and events - Green shirt, black trousers with greeninsh things over it and white and green boots.

Years
I put just enough effort into matching to not make my own eyes bleed. Which is pretty easy because I own a lot black, grey and white.

Back