• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
*rubs temple* Yes.

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx - Bulbasaur - Mew & Moltres - Pichu
Key - Charmander - Mewtwo & Zapdos - Togepi
Chuchino - Squirtle - Jirachi & Articuno - Cleffa

Rival Team
Bijou - Bulbasaur - Igglybuff
??? - Charmander - ???
Niwa - Squirtle - Magby

It was easier back then since I just PMed the people I chose. xDD

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
If Grim uses Charmander, then all the teams will be filled, what would I be? Nothing? D:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
That would mean you were not accepted. Anyway, I edited my sign-up with the new stuff, but I'm keeping my Wigglytuff, cuz I want one. xD

ascarb

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Oh, okay. But it is fallen_natsumixx's desicion, maybe I will just be a passing trainer...

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Bijou, how about... you got your Wigglytuff as a Jigglypuff... and THE IGGLYBUFF IS LIKE... SOMEHOW RELATED! =DD

... Yeah, I tried. xPP

Wigglytuff is awesome. I have one on my Emerald team. She saved my butt hundreds of times. *hugs her*

EDIT: OMG, DOUBLE POST.

ascarb, check your PM Inbox.

ANOTHER EDIT:

ascarb has changed her starter to Charmander.

THE TEAMS ARE FILLED.

Grim, I'm sorry but if ascarb didn't want to change your starter, you would've been chosen. =D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
8DDD But there'd be no way to tell! *shot*

A petty rival team such as ours cannot possibly have the PWNage ability to speak with their pokemon like such legendary trainers as yourself could! 8O

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Cool, I'm glad everything turned out ok.

I can't wait to get things rolling. ^^

ascarb

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Yea, this is going to be so fun! Now what will I do in the meantime? *ponders*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
^_^

Um, there's gonna be an order of how we post. o.o Cuz I'm sure Bijou remembers what happened last time. xDD

Basically the person with Bulbasaur posts first, then the person with Charmander, then the person with Squirtle. So:

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx
Key
Chuchino

Rival Team
Bijou
ascarb
Niwa

And Bijou's character and mine are rivals, ascarb & Key and Niwa and Chuchino. 'Kay?

When we're posting and the two teams aren't in contact, just ignore the people that aren't on your team, okies?

We'll start probably... like... I dunno. Either tonight or Monday cuz I have guests coming over Saturday and Sunday.

Bijou, when I start do I just make a new thread or what?

Off-Topic: Key, I'm gonna imagine your character to look like Roxas. :> Just with different clothes and eye color. Why? Cuz you made his hairstyle sound like Roxas's (to me) and I <3 Roxas and your character reminds me of Roxas. ROXAAAS. So even if he doesn't look like Roxas, yeah. xPPP [/fangirl]

ascarb

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Yea! Almost time to start! :D The most wait time would be 3 days, probably. yay!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years

Off-Topic: Key, I'm gonna imagine your character to look like Roxas. :> Just with different clothes and eye color. Why? Cuz you made his hairstyle sound like Roxas's (to me) and I <3 Roxas and your character reminds me of Roxas. ROXAAAS. So even if he doesn't look like Roxas, yeah. xPPP [/fangirl]

Yeah, that's how I'm gonna picture him too. I think Roxas would be an awesome pokemon trainer. ^^

On topic: Ok, you said that we need to get our starter and our egg in our first post. Is Prof. Oak going to give us the eggs or do we need to find them on our own?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
8DDD ROXAS X NAMINE!! *The hairstyle picture's for Nicole just made me think of that. xDD*

Yes. I R a Roxas Namine shipper. >O Whatcha gunna do bout it?!

We're rivals! >D Damn straight! *Shot* Okay, so I post after Chuchino, yes? Or do I post after you? o o?

And, it doesn't really matter when you post it up. I would personally make a first post that includes all of the sign-ups, plot, and rules, (So we don't have to go back and forth)and then have your first IC, but it doesn't really matter. In short: Make the thread in the Pokemon RP Section when you're ready to start.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Off-Topic: ROXAAAAS... <333 [/fangirling]

On-Topic: Um... both. First, Professor Oaks gives us the starters and Pokedexes but he hid the eggs somewhere in... his backyard and they have to find one and the one they find, they're stuck with.

... *imagines Bijou's character crawling around looking for an egg* ... X333

EDIT:

OMG, BIJOU, I <3 YOU.

Roxas-x-Namine ALL THE WAY BABY! >DDDD

I also love Sora-x-Kairi to death. =33333

EDIT EDIT:

My current shipping moment made me forget. xDD

Um... well since you and I aren't on the same team, it doesn't matter. Basically, you, Niwa and ascarb are gonna ignore every post me, Chuchino and Key do (but you can make a comment about it during the OOC xDD ) but when the two teams are together, then yeah. =D

If that doesn't make any sense, please say so. DX

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
o o; It doesn't make any sense. xDD *incompetant dork, at your service*

Imagine this instead: Bijou's character ordering Niwa's character to look for the egg for her! 8D (I'm picking on Niwa because his characters a guy, and Lyre has 0 respect for the male population. xDD)

WOMG. ROXAS X NAMINE SHIPPERS MUST LURVE SORA X KAIRI, OR THEY SIN! SIIIIIN!!!!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Roxas X Namine and Sora X Kairi ftw! ^^

I have another question.

Are we going to be going around battling gyms for most of the story? If so how are three people going to take on a gym leader? Will they take turns or something? Or will two be trainers and one being a coordinator or something? Sorry it's really just one question in the form of many. -_-;

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
CUZ IT'S LIKE... THE SAME! =000

But Kairi-x-Roxas and Sora-x-Namine still scares me. o___o

I r teh KaiSor and RoxNam shipper. =33

AkuRoku... I LOVE their friendship but not the idea of them... TOGETHER. Ya know?

ANYWAYS!!

Um... your team (the rival team) and my team (the main team) aren't gonna be traveling together so you and Niwa and ascarb can be in your own little 'bar of soap' (some people call it a bubble, I call it a bar of soap) while my team and I are in our own 'bottle of shampoo'. But when the teams are currently together, yeah.

... YOU POST AFTER CHUCHINO. xDDDD

Lol, if Nicole knew Key's character more, "YOU! GO GET ME AN EGG BUT IT BETTER BE GOOD!" XDDD

EDIT:

TRIPLE BATTLE FTW. *sock'd*

Lol, they take turns. First Nicole, then Tyler, then Arriena. =D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDD AkuRoku? *tries to think of charries in KH with those three/four letters in the beginning of their names* Nope. Who are they?

I POST AFTER CHUCHINO! >DDD That's much simpler. When our teams are together, I post after Chuchino!

Ew. KaiRox SoraNam doesn't work. No. RikuNamine is cute, but it wouldn't actually happen. I think they LOOK cute together, although, I don't think they would really click.

We should seriously stop talking about this and bring it to a KH RoxNam SorKai thread. xDD We're so off-topic when we're talking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back