• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Can someone help me? I am playing Pokémon unbound on my IPhone with GBA4IOS, when I get to the volcano part (the first gym) my game keeps turning black screen and the white and a sound appears. I am aware that this is a bug but does anyone know how to fix it? Going back to my save state doesn't work. Thx!
Nuffles,I've encountered the same problem quite a while ago,and as far as I'm concerned that bug has already been fixed.I don't know how this works but I'm using a different emulator than you so that may be the problem.In any case,the way I dealt with it the first time was saving in a save state in every new room.The bug appeared most of the time but not every time and eventually I passed the volcano.If you think it's worth a shot then you can try that.Anyway,I hope this works for you cause it'd be a shame to miss out on this game since,in my opinion,it's awesome.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 21, 2022
I had the same issue and im also using an iPhone 6s Plus, and using GBA4IOS and literally i had to save the game and save a state every clean session in the volcano until it ran properly. Took about 10 mins to get past it but its definitely worth it. P.S. I was playing version 1.0.1 so it was pre any patches or bugs being fixed seeing as how i still have Alolan Vulpix. Game is well worth it!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
When do you think the new release date for the completed game will be? Also the guy that wanders around outside of he Pokemon lab does not display any text when I talk to him. Maybe you fixed it in your version and have not sent the fixed version out yet. Another thing, when I close the map, the map itself turns pink for a few seconds while it is closing. Anyways good work on the game!

Trainer 766

When do you think the new release date for the completed game will be?
Avoid asking release dates, please, especially when you meant the complete game, Skeli is super busy to even reply. We already had enough troubles with people asking for a full game on two other sites.

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Another thing, when I close the map, the map itself turns pink for a few seconds while it is closing. Anyways good work on the game!

This would be due to the map being incomplete. As the alpha does not show most of the world, the map is rather glitchy. Thanks for the feedback!

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
plz plz plz give this game a DarkRising difficulty level, we need no more soft level pokemon games, No offense..

that's the last thing I would want. It didn't felt hard but something that needed one to waste time grinding or teach a pokemon swagger or stun spore and just auto save. It would be better if unbound is diverse rather than 6 100 level garchomp.

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The game is perfect how it is

Its not to hard not to easy just perfect

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
plz plz plz give this game a DarkRising difficulty level, we need no more soft level pokemon games, No offense..
Personally,I don't think raising the difficulty level to what you're suggesting would suit,improve or benefit the hack in any way.But if you're looking for a high difficulty hack,try Pokemon NKP.(I'm sorry in advance in case it's not allowed to mention other hacks in this thread).

Back