• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
): I don't have proof for any of the listed events sadly. I think I obtained some from Road, such as the PC Sapporo Vulpix and the FRUHL 2015 Shiny Charizard, but otherwise, no luck there, pal. Again, I only have proof for some events and definitely not the majority of them.

Do you want the TSV threads for the Toyin Shiny Easter Egg set too? They don't have official picture/video proof of obtaining the egg which is why I initially thought they were all hacked, but a bunch of back and forth with other people led me to where these came from.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Do you want the TSV threads for the Toyin Shiny Easter Egg set too? They don't have official picture/video proof of obtaining the egg which is why I initially thought they were all hacked, but a bunch of back and forth with other people led me to where these came from.

Yes, that would be nice lol! Thanks Haileo.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
jap coro coro charizard
Pc Sapparo Vulpix
Wanted to jump in real quick and say there's a chance these are self-redeemed from me. Cross-reference with the stuff in my thread and let me know, if so I can send proof.

P.S. Would also like that thread for the Easter Egg Shinies if I can get it, I think I have the same set. >w>

To make this not spammy, Flan, I believe this is supposed to be our trade for this weekend? Want to make sure so I can jot it down and get stuff ready.

10th Anniversary Charizard / Dragonite / Articuno / Zapdos, Mao's Steenee -> GER HH Meowth, PCNY Seadra, Jeremy Tauros, JPN Goone?s Scizor, Shiny Autumn Deerling

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Wanted to jump in real quick and say there's a chance these are self-redeemed from me. Cross-reference with the stuff in my thread and let me know, if so I can send proof.

P.S. Would also like that thread for the Easter Egg Shinies if I can get it, I think I have the same set. >w>

To make this not spammy, Flan, I believe this is supposed to be our trade for this weekend? Want to make sure so I can jot it down and get stuff ready.

10th Anniversary Charizard / Dragonite / Articuno / Zapdos, Mao's Steenee -> GER HH Meowth, PCNY Seadra, Jeremy Tauros, JPN Goone?s Scizor, Shiny Autumn Deerling

I got the JPN PC Sapporo Vulpix from Meluvia, who's currently on hiatus right now. I'm actually not sure where I got the CoroCoro Charizard from, though I haven't updated my Completed Trades history in a while. I'll PM you the proof for the Toyin PC Shinies.

Also, that trade looks correct + the Kalos Hat Pikachu whenever you can. (: I've got all your events and the Deerling prepared for you.

EDIT: I think I got the Corozard on /r/pokemontrades, but it's hard to look up exactly when. Regardless, it's proofless.

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
:O Flan, what would I have to trade for that 62971 Mat 6IV Shiny Manaphy? VERY interested in that because I recognize that OT as an RNGer which means that Manaphy is most likely legit. 99% of Shiny Manaphy's are hacked, and the only legit ones I've seen is the one Kaphotics RNG'd back in 2010 and gave to me himself, and my own personal Shiny Manaphy 3 months ago since I noticed I found a Manaphy egg in my old copy of Platinum.

Just ask for things and I'll trade them. I'm very generous :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
:O Flan, what would I have to trade for that 62971 Mat 6IV Shiny Manaphy? VERY interested in that because I recognize that OT as an RNGer which means that Manaphy is most likely legit. 99% of Shiny Manaphy's are hacked, and the only legit ones I've seen is the one Kaphotics RNG'd back in 2010 and gave to me himself, and my own personal Shiny Manaphy 3 months ago since I noticed I found a Manaphy egg in my old copy of Platinum.

Just ask for things and I'll trade them. I'm very generous :)

Yep, that specific Shiny Manaphy was definitely RNGd by the Smogon user Bond697 back several years ago. I'd be willing to trade it for two events, I suppose, haha. Do you by chance have Kyushu Trains Salamence, BW Searcher Piplup, or the World Championships 2014 Aegislash? I'm interested in those from highest to lowest priority. (:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Yep, that specific Shiny Manaphy was definitely RNGd by the Smogon user Bond697 back several years ago. I'd be willing to trade it for two events, I suppose, haha. Do you by chance have Kyushu Trains Salamence, BW Searcher Piplup, or the World Championships 2014 Aegislash? I'm interested in those from highest to lowest priority. (:

03172 Naive, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Salamence (6IV)
03172 Quirky, 4/23/12 Miyazaki Salamence
03172 Relaxed, 4/23/12 Nagasaki Salamence

04282 Brave, 4/29/12 Searcher Piplup

08164 Quiet, Quick tempered 8/17/14 WORLD14 Aegislash
08164 Quiet, Takes plenty of siestas 8/17/14 WORLD14 Aegislash

Take your pick :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
03172 Naive, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Salamence (6IV)
03172 Quirky, 4/23/12 Miyazaki Salamence
03172 Relaxed, 4/23/12 Nagasaki Salamence

04282 Brave, 4/29/12 Searcher Piplup

08164 Quiet, Quick tempered 8/17/14 WORLD14 Aegislash
08164 Quiet, Takes plenty of siestas 8/17/14 WORLD14 Aegislash

Take your pick :)

Uh, wow, the Shiny Kyushu Trains Salamence is very compelling. Could I trade for the Salamence and the Searcher Piplup? Let me know what you think. (:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Deal :) Just like always, let me know when you're available to trade

I can trade in about 10-15 minutes if you give me the green light! Just gotta clone the Manaphy for you and hop online! (: I'm still awake doing readings for a while lol.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I can trade in about 10-15 minutes if you give me the green light! Just gotta clone the Manaphy for you and hop online! (: I'm still awake doing readings for a while lol.

Sweet. I have to do the same, but I'm procrastinating XD. I'll be online in about 5 minutes and I'll meet you there :)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Flan! Apologies, but I realized one of the Deerling I have is actually Autumn, so if it's alright may I change what I'd like? Ideally East Shellos would be cool, but I see it's competitive so if that's too much I can choose something else or add something on! Let me know! c:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Flan! Apologies, but I realized one of the Deerling I have is actually Autumn, so if it's alright may I change what I'd like? Ideally East Shellos would be cool, but I see it's competitive so if that's too much I can choose something else or add something on! Let me know! c:

Nope, that's fine–no worries! (: I'll change it for you.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017

10th Anniversary Charizard / Dragonite / Articuno / Zapdos, Mao's Steenee -> GER HH Meowth, PCNY Seadra, Jeremy Tauros, JPN Goone's Scizor, Shiny Autumn Deerling

I have sent you the forums in PM. Kindly let me know about our trade as well as to when will you be able to trade me the two pokemon I requested. Thanks!
Here is the stuff from on the coro charizard that I have:
date met: 3/25/2017
characteristic: quick to flee

sapporo vulpix:
date met: 2/14/2017
characteristic: impetuous and silly
nature: timid

): I don't have proof for any of the listed events sadly. I think I obtained some from Road, such as the PC Sapporo Vulpix and the FRUHL 2015 Shiny Charizard, but otherwise, no luck there, pal. Again, I only have proof for some events and definitely not the majority of them.

oh :( No worries, let me know when you can trade for the pokemon that I owe you and if you were talking about proof for those shiny pc easter eggs then I have that same set as well so kindly send me the proof for them as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I was wondering if you'd like to make some trades?

We can work out what you want/would be willing to take in exchange for the ones I selected.

These are the ones I'd like, please

1. "spot" the nidoran

2. Unnamed female mareep, whom I'd like to be nicknamed "Mable"
3. Unnamed male numel, whom I'd like to be nicknamed "Shadow"
4. Unnamed male Riolu, whom I'd like to be nicknamed "Silver"
5. Unnamed male cottonee, whom I'd like nicknamed "Puffle"
6. Unnamed female petilil, whom I'd like to nicknamed "Tigerlily"
7. Unnamed Male fennekin, whom I'd like nicknamed "Severus" or "Snape"
8. Unnamed female Skrelp, whom I'd like nicknamed "Ursula"
9. Unnamed female noibat, whom I'd like nicknamed "Demona"
10. Unnamed female pikipek, Whom I'd like nicknamed "Spectrum"
11. Unnamed female salandit, whome I'd like nicknamed "Siren"

Some of these I want because I wish to exchange non-nicknamed pokemon for nicknamed ones.

For THOSE ones, would you be willing to exchange the ones that are un-nicknamed for yours?

if you are unable to nickname any of the ones I've selected, please let me know.

:)

Have a great day! Train on!

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey folks, I'm back again! I'd been super busy with life in the past six weeks, so I'm sorry for my general inactivity. I've finished up my law internship and moved to NYC, so I can't wait to spend the rest of my summer in the city. (: Also, I pre-ordered US/UM for the 3DS and picked up a Nintendo Switch lol.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Flan! Glad to see you're back :)

I'm interested in these 3:
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ♀/タッツー, LV. 1, UT
OT: ワラソス ID no.: 37137
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ♀/ナックラー, LV. 1, UT
OT: ワラソス ID no.: 37137
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ♂/タツベイ, LV. 1, UT
OT: クダン ID no.: 45214

I can offer:
12255 Calm, 1/8/16 JP PGL Delibird (Video proof)
03205 Mild, 3/31/15 US PGL Amaura

I trade 1 proof for 2 unproofs, so hopefully that's fair for you :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yay! Welcome back, Flan!
I went through and did a major hack cleanse of my shinies, so now I have to recover a lot. Below is a list of what I'm interested in. The ones in Bold are my wants in my 2:1 deal. So, Overall, you can choose 18 of my Pokemon. I added a bunch of Cute Charm Glitch pokemon in Apriballs, too. Look for the OT of Abby. And, for safety's sake, I'll put all of these in non-redis.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hiya Flan! Glad to hear you're doing alright! (You sorta dropped off suddenly so I was super worried something happened! @-@) Let me know if you're still interested in our trade! I'm in the US for a few weeks and wasn't going to do trading, but I think my current time zone lines up better so I could make something work! (I am now in WA, so I'm in Pacific Standard Time I think.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back