• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
droomph-

7/10 o_o at first I was like what evennnnn~ but now I laugh and its a strangely cute molecule.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]8/10

Mainly because I like the quote, but other than that it's not that great[/SIZE]

Cid

Years
I'm not really a fan of it that much. The text is hard to read (although that may be a side effect of the Easter Egg Hunt 2012, haha), which is a shame, because the quote is pretty decent. Moreover, the six images that are depicted inside the black box look somewhat odd, since they seem to have been simply slapped on there. Lastly, I wish the fifth line was continuous throughout, because it seems odd the way it is now. But yeah, it's not a bad signature.

6/10

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Thanks for the criticism, I'll see if I can change any of that.

As for yours,

Great quality, but I don't really care for the angle of the characters so...

8/10

TY

Reminds me of the Brotherhood of Nod, a sinster organisation which kills the GDI...

Cid

Years
That's Hayley Williams (Paramore) in Nuke's sig. How could you not know her?
jk
It's understandable. But still, you should at least know her from now on.

Anyway, back on topic. The images have thankfully been enlarged since I last saw them, so that's one improvement. On the other hand, Nuke has a point. It could still look better. And again, I'm still nitpicking about that second to the last line. If you intend to separate "broken" from the previous line in that quote, then at least center it. But it's still better than before.

7.5/10

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
It's Kingdom Hearts, which I know nothing about except that AxelXRoxas is supposed to be my OTP so... 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back