• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Same, Celebi. I also find it pretty and relaxing. Theres other reasons why I like it, but its kinda hard to explain.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
The sound of rain when you're going to sleep = the best thing ever.
The sound of a thunderstorm when you're going to sleep = even freaking better.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Snow >>>>>> rain, all the time forevr

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I like the rain only when I remember to force the passenger side window up on my car ;-;
It just kinda... falls halfway and won't roll up all the way. It's off the track.

If I forget, the seat gets drenched.

BUT YEAH when I remember to do that, I love the rain :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I think I'm the only person who hates snow. XD I always get so depressed when the first snowfall hits because then it gets super cold, and then you have to shovel it and salt the driveways and... gah.

It doesn't help that I'm Canadian therefore we get a lot of it, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't even play in the snow last year, just rushed through it trying to get to classes because Notre Dame barely ever cancels classes cause of snow x.x loool.

Years
I didn't even play in the snow last year, just rushed through it trying to get to classes because Notre Dame barely ever cancels classes cause of snow x.x loool.

We actually had like 3 days cancelled because of snow. I missed the memo one day and showed up for my morning class with the entire campus/parking lot empty. :|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We don't get snow down here in Florida. I would say instead we get Hurricanes, but we haven't gotten one in yeaaaaars (for the most part).

Years
We rarely get snow days here in the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and their suburbs). We're just too darn prepared, and the worst snowfall levels usually happen just south of here or up by that wonderful port city of Duluth.

I'd take snowstorms over hurricanes any day, though. They're typically much less destructive, so there's no need to evacuate.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
smh why is it Fall/Spring it should just be remade YEAR BY YEAR
though lol i was the one who pushed for the dual season title in the first place but whatever

I've never had a snow day in my life, lol. I guess that's what I get for a) living in Paris where the Eiffel Tower had to have been blown up before a school day was cancelled and b) living in New Zealand where snow doesn't exist.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I hope I don't hit anyone, or damage anything while snow drifting

It shall be a good winter this year!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I like snow for a day or two, and then the novelty of it wears off. Once there are footprints and all that in the snow, it just loses its appeal. Right now I really can't wait until winter. I want it to snow already.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm hoping we get a hurricane in Florida this year. Not a bad one, maybe like a level 2 baby hurricane. It's been raining here a little bit lately after a drought of like a month and a half. We could use a day or two straight of rain ;w;

Also, I found one of my dogs while hurricane Charlie was hitting Florida. We were going to the store while the eye of the storm was over us, and we found her running around. She was all dirty and still a puppy, so we took her in. She's terrified of rain now. Not thunderstorms, just rain in general. Poor baby ;___;

She's about 7 years old now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In my old high school, I lived half an hour from Philadelphia and we got a day off because the Phillies won the World Series. So different in college xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back