• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
I too, would like a tutorial on that. The only thing I know is you can edit the attack animations in UNLZ, but I don't know how to do it.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Is there a tutorial for attack animation editing? If there is, where can I find it?
There's no tutorial for attack animation editing. Well, at least I haven't found any. But, you can edit some of the graphical parts of a particular move like solar beam, surf etc. with the help of unLZ. And then proceed with editing the palettes and such.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I tried the tutorial on how to make a IPS Patch and I didn't get it. Can someone at least make a picture guide on how? I asked three times already. :(

If you can't figure out how to use Lunar IPS, then I can say with the utmost certainty that you are not technologically-savvy enough to hack, rendering your inability to make a patch irrelevant.

But, because I'm a nice guy, he's your damn picture tutorial:

Spoiler:

Years
I found out how to make the patch before you posted that...Yeah, but I can't find the manage attachments box. Where do I find it as I need it to post you know what the many people get exited for on my Nostalgia Red thread. A.K.A. An attachment for the download.

But thank you anyways for the picture tutorial. It helps out a lot! :)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I found out how to make the patch before you posted that...Yeah, but I can't find the manage attachments box. Where do I find it as I need it to post you know what the many people get exited for on my Nostalgia Red thread. A.K.A. An attachment for the download.

But thank you anyways for the picture tutorial. It helps out a lot! :)

Spoiler:

Hit the "Manage Attachments" button that my cursor is hovering over in the above screenshot and that window will pop up. You can manage your attachments from there.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Okay, so I have a Map Connection error. Everytime I step foot in the map I connected Route 1 to (keeping name secret) everything's alright. BUT when try and go back to Route 1, as soon as I step on the last tile and about to go into Route 1, the entire game freezes. Anyone knows why?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Okay, so I have a Map Connection error. Everytime I step foot in the map I connected Route 1 to (keeping name secret) everything's alright. BUT when try and go back to Route 1, as soon as I step on the last tile and about to go into Route 1, the entire game freezes. Anyone knows why?

Is there, by any chance, a script on that tile?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

This may either be linked with what colcolstyles said, or the map connection itself. The offset for the connection from town to route should be the negative value of the number you put when connecting from Route 1 to the starting town (eg, you connected the route to the town with 8, so when connecting the town to the route, it should be at -8)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
I know it may be very complex but, has someone changed the assigned battle theme for a pokémon in generation IV? I'm not talking about replacing .sseq, I'm talking about assigning a music to a Pokémon battle (like Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, that have their own battle music).

konman719

Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2011
when i change the view radius on advance map i get this weird message when a trainer i made approaches me like "qafqafqaf...", does anyone know a solution?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
TrPET Run Time error '6'

Whenever I tried to save , this pops up.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
Has anyone done a hack where all pokemon are level 100? That is, your starter is level 100, the first route has wild level 100 raticates and pidgeots, and there is no leveling up to be done at all during the game, only strategy and picking moves.

Also, are pokemon with levels over 100 possible in generations III and later? I know it's possible in GSC.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Has anyone done a hack where all pokemon are level 100? That is, your starter is level 100, the first route has wild level 100 raticates and pidgeots, and there is no leveling up to be done at all during the game, only strategy and picking moves.

Also, are pokemon with levels over 100 possible in generations III and later? I know it's possible in GSC.
I don't think I've seen anyone do a hack where all pokemon are lv. 100. You could make a givepokemon script near the beginning of the game, and give a lv.100 starter, edit the wild pokemon data, etc.

No, Pokemons with levels over 100 are not possible in GIII and later. And I don't think it's possible in any Generation, unless the Pokemon is obtained with codes, or it's a glitch.

konman719

Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2011
When I insert a new Map, it always ends up under LITTLEROOT TOWN.
How do I change it?

I found out you cant change it because theres a limit to the number of map names you can have... unless you wanna change the name to a map that already exists

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2023
Okay, small problem here (Emerald):
I can't seem to find the event data for Wally's father giving you the HM03, after you beat Petalburg Gym. Where should i look at?

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019

I don't know if someone has made this, but it's possible and not very hard to do.

Also, since generation III the bug that caused high-leveled Pokémon to appear is corrected, because you can't transfer Pokémon from GB/GBC.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
OK, I would like to know what program I could use to open up the .narc files in Pokémon Black/White. 'Cause Nitro Explorer did not work when I used it on an .narc file in Pokémon Black/White.

So... does anyone know what good program I could use for looking into .narc files in Pokémon Black/White, 'cause I think the .narc files are coded differently from other nds games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back