• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Average age?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
18. Been playing since I was about 10. Tend to take large breaks though. I started a run through of Emerald nearly 1 year ago, and although I've beat the pokémon league, i've barely done anything else.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Seems like there is a bit of everything age-wise (:
I'll turn 21 this august, and i've been playing pokemon since i was 9 years old

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
Years
19, almost 20. I probably started playing when I was about 6 or 7 with Pokemon Red. I think many adults make up a good fraction of pokemon gaming. A lot of us grew up with the anime and saw it at its peak of popularity and obsession. The games are fun!

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I'm 15 turning 16 in 2 weeks. I've been playing the games since I was 10. But I watched the anime since I was 3 or something. I remember having all of the indigo league saga on video.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I'm 23 and am returning to the world of Pokémon this October, will be my first Pokémon game in over 10 years.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
From Canada.
Started when I was 3, currently 18.
I`ve never taken a hiatus from it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm 26, and have been playing since R/B came out in the States. I always think that there will be a time that I stop playing Pokemon, but any time I've tried, something pulls me back in. So I guess I can say that I'll be playing Pokemon for a very long time.

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
I'm turning 24 next month.

When I was 19 I was cussed at and said I was too old to play Pokemon, by some kid.
Little did he know.

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
I turn 17 this December. I've been playing pokemon for as long as I can remember. I watched the anime up until Ash reached the Unova region - they changed him too much after that - I don't really like it... :/

Years
I'm 23 right now and I've been playing them since around the age of 9 or 10. Basically, I've been playing Pokemon games for over half of my lifetime.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am 19 right now, turn 20 in October. I started playing a few years after it came out. First game was Blue Version which I got in mid 2000, before Gold, or so I think. But I have been watching the show since it first aired. Though I didn't watch it much about half way through Sinnoh.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I just turned 20 in April. 93' Babies hoooah!! Watched the show since the first day it aired but didn't buy the games until Silver was released.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I've been playing cartridge Pokemon since I was five and competitive Pokemon since I was 13. I'm 14, just so you know.

Years
Oh oh.

Now im feel really old.

I guess im the oldest of all that have answered this question.

I'm 30 yeards old, and 31 in august.

But i love to play games, that's something i can't avoid, its in my veins {XD}

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
I feel so young c:

Played Pokémon for 10 years now, boom I need a medal for that in rl. I remember playing my first game after my brother (now bum-face brother) lent me his Gameboy. Dang, they were the days.

Back