• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Nightsoil

nixtheglaceon

the glac
Years
Pokemon Nightsoil
Pokemon Nightsoil is a planned Essentials fangame that I've been planning for about a year now, and I want to settle down and finally get people on board to help out.

In the wartorn, lost continent of Enriko, society is only just starting to rebuild after a debilitating event ruined everything. Friends are scarce, danger is everywhere and common sense and morals are nonexistent. Not to mention a quiet but dangerous secret agency isn't keeping their plans to quarantine the region to keep everything under cover to themselves. Despite the odds, right on the butt end of the whole continent, a 40-something year old man starts his quest to usurp the champion's throne and craft himself a life worth living.

The game will be slightly edgy and gritty, but it won't take itself seriously at all. Sort of like Snakewood.

The main features will be:
  • A large islandic region, Enriko, split into different sections and biomes.
  • A huge fakedex with original designs and sprites.
  • Original cries for each fakemon.
  • HMs will be replaced by key items. Who needs them?
  • Lots of secret nooks and crannies to explore.
  • Custom tilework, referencing good ole' Fire Red's art style.
  • A simple, early game fast-travel system to alleviate the stress of backtracking.
  • 2 new types - Hemo, the blood type, and Grease, for anything slimy and flammable.

Some screenshots of maps:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

as well as some sprites of some early game 'mons here:
unknown.png

Right now, we're looking for anyone to help, really. Our highest priority are story writers and musicians, and below that is eventers and people accustomed to Essentials and EBS. If you want to join, here is a link to the public dev server: https://discord.gg/AtZK3h and if you want to contact me directly you can do it through the server (I'm not comfortable with randos adding me). Or you can join if you're just interested in the project and want to watch. That's fine too.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Do you have an Discord server or not? You need to create a Discord invite for your group so everyone can join.

nixtheglaceon

the glac
Years
haha oops sorry i made the invite invalid because there was an art thief in the server and i forgot to put a new one. it wont let me post links anymore for some reason which is stupid but i guess just dm me here: nix#1436 if you want to pitch in

Back