• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I actually think that gible should be the 3rd starter because it is a 4th gen dragon and it says that thethethethe is gonna add it if u look at the list and its forms and if you look at serebii.net horsea isnt a dragon type its only a water type.

but it evolves into a dragon type.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
id say larvitar as the last starter...tyranitar pwns................ yay tyranitar.. but if it had to be dragon starters id say horsea... or rayquaza . add evolutions to rayquaza.. kinda like. ray-> quaza-> rayquaza (fakemon obviously) . itd be cool...lol

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
id say larvitar as the last starter...tyranitar pwns................ yay tyranitar.. but if it had to be dragon starters id say horsea... or rayquaza . add evolutions to rayquaza.. kinda like. ray-> quaza-> rayquaza (fakemon obviously) . itd be cool...lol

Rayquazza is like the main legendary pokemon in the game..why would he make it a starter? o.0

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
is it? well i didnt no that/...sheesh but it would still be cool...........................................

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
is it? well i didnt no that/...sheesh but it would still be cool...........................................

Try reading what the hack is about before making suggestions ;)
and it would ruin the concept of a legendary to make it have pre-evolutions

Years
It's not everywhere. Just about a handful of sites.

More new tiles.
LegendsofDragons_02.png

LegendsofDragons_01-2.png

Thanks to Gxcom and Suarav(Gym signpost), Peyi and Wah(Mountain tiles), and Zel(for the use of using his S/G gym as a base for this edited one).

So many posts recently on the subject of the starters and I thought that I'd clear some things up.
  • Rayquaza/pre-evos?
    Well, I'm not a fan of most fakemon hacks. Plus, of course, this is a search for the Mystic Green Dragon. So It's got a strikeout.
  • Larvitar?
    In Beta 1 Larvitar is recieved at thethethethe(my)'s hacking house. Beta two, he/I'll be removed from that spot, and Larvitar will have it's own event, which I'm in the process of developing. So NO, strikeout.
  • Horsea?
    Sorry Zel, I'm not going to use Horsea either. Another event I have planned out for later on, I'm not giving any info, I'll just leave that topic with this, it's a Strikeout.
  • Gible?
    At this point in time, this is the only other possible starter that I might add. My thinking behind this is really simple, it's Legend of Dragons and like the other two, Gible starts as a Dragon and at it's last evolution it is still a Dragon.
  • Keep it as Two?
    This is what it is. I have no plans to change it. This is my answer to all those posts. It's something different, we've had a choice of three in almost every Pokemon ever made and we've had one choice in Pokemon Yellow, so I've picked the "middle man," two.

And to answer DJG, I was already going to change the evolutions, there will be no trading needed and there will also be some other changes to evolutions that I don't plan on giving any info on.

Hopefully that answers everything.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Glad to see that you are trying to give some new ways of tile setting, combining with different sets of tiles :D

Mas_Thims

Pokemon Trainer
Years
(I found a bug, if you faint before you get to a pokemon centre, you get teleported to the back of blaines gym!)
sorry, didn't see it on the bug list

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, that's a new glitch, or I do quite remember thethethethe saying that certain glitch, but I don't know. I tend to forget things. Oh well...

I agree with Saurav, btw. I love the new Gym Building.., but I really can't take off my eyes to blue flowers! ^^ I like them!

Wishing for the best and always keep it up!

Years
(I found a bug, if you faint before you get to a pokemon centre, you get teleported to the back of blaines gym!)
sorry, didn't see it on the bug list

Sorry, that's my fault, I forgot to add it to the first post. Anyway, I've already fixed that bug. Thanks anyway...

I've decided on what I'm going to do next. I'm going to change the Pokemon Center and Pokemart. I'm just so sick of looking at the Fire Red Tiles.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
st a random question. are you going to make both starters avaliable? like if i start with bagon. ill recieve dratini later in the game? i hate the fact that you cant recieve all starters through out the game... just wonderin

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
No Horsea No fun... ToT

Oh well, I'll just hope that it doesn't take too long to get it (or that it doesn't take too long to evolve it into my beloved Kingdra ;))

I was thinking: Since most Dragon-typed Pokemon (besides Kingdra :laugh:) are pretty weak to Ice attacks, perhaps you should consider that for maybe a new trainer, just so that the hero could have a hard time :badsmile:

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
btw...since you are putting tons of dragon pokemon in =) are there still going to be tons of other pokemon? im wonderin about the legendaries like raikou or suicune and entei. (put latios and latias in!!! they deserve to be in it) or maybe zapdos moltres and articuno? sumtin along those lines.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Well, according to Serebii.net ,
there are only 13 pokemon with dragon as one of it's types.

Dratini - Dragon
Dragonair - Dragon
Dragonite - Dragon/Flying
Kingdra - Water/Dragon
Vibrava - Ground/Dragon
Flygon - Ground/Dragon
Altaria - Dragon/Flying
Bagon - Dragon
Shelgon - Dragon
Salamence - Dragon/Flying
Latias - Dragon/Psychic
Latios - Dragon/Psychic
Rayquaza - Dragon/Flying

3 dragon legendaries, 2 are already starters (with evo's) and 2 are only Dragon in their last stage.

Charizard looks like a dragon but is Fire/Flying

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Well, according to Serebii.net ,
there are only 13 pokemon with dragon as one of it's types.

Dratini - Dragon
Dragonair - Dragon
Dragonite - Dragon/Flying
Kingdra - Water/Dragon
Vibrava - Ground/Dragon
Flygon - Ground/Dragon
Altaria - Dragon/Flying
Bagon - Dragon
Shelgon - Dragon
Salamence - Dragon/Flying
Latias - Dragon/Psychic
Latios - Dragon/Psychic
Rayquaza - Dragon/Flying

3 dragon legendaries, 2 are already starters (with evo's) and 2 are only Dragon in their last stage.

Charizard looks like a dragon but is Fire/Flying

Yeah, that's the official Dragon Types. But we're talking about the pre-evos like Gible (stated in thethethethe's post) and Trapinch, and we're also talking about pokemon that were considered Dragons like Charizard, Larvitar, and some others.

I just noticed that. What about Trapinch? Will he have a special event in the game?

And the new tiles are awesome. One day I'm going to ask you (or zel, depends on who's busy) to teach me how to make/insert tiles.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
st a random question. are you going to make both starters avaliable? like if i start with bagon. ill recieve dratini later in the game? i hate the fact that you cant recieve all starters through out the game... just wonderin
anyone plannin to answer that? i really wana no...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back