• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket League Season 4 - Dropshot and Turbo Crates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
So I didn't see a general thread for Rocket League, and I thought I'd jump in and start one, which I promise I'll come back to, just like my video update thread, for css and whatnot, just not now. If one exists, please slap me and point passive-aggressively at the existing thread.

This thread serves for all Rocket League discussion, including rank boasting, 1v1 challenges, trading discussions and just general talk about the season, rlcs and so on. I will expand on this,
this weekend (I promise. And if I don't, you can put me in chains and keep me as your slave for a week).

For actual trades, please do not arrange your trades in this thread. You are welcome to post your trade in the following format:
[H] Heatwave [W] Parallax + adds
But note that trades involving non-game items or real money will not be permitted to be posted in this thread. Only in-game item trades are allowed in this thread. If you see a trade offer you would like to take someone up on, please do not reply in this thread, instead please dm the user who made the trade, so as to avoid this thread becoming full of trade spam. Also, only one trade post per day. If you make more than one it will be requested to be removed, again to avoid trade spam. This is primarily a discussion thread.

Okay, so with that out of the way, season 4 has been going for a bit over a week now, how are you all finding the season? I myself am very much enjoying dropshot, and the new ranking system is nice too. Much better to see the exact skill level of a player. However ranking up is a grind, as a lot of higher level players than I are currently still grinding out of the lower ranks, and it ends up with a loss, stopping my climb, even though I can get higher. It's frustrating to go against super stars when I was only Challenger II last season, but hey. Discuss your thoughts on season 4 so far! Also tell me how you did in season 3 too, why not :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
Black market customization" what if it's not just decals but like wheels or something that would be sick

Circuit

Years
Black market customization" what if it's not just decals but like wheels or something that would be sick

Sadly it is just two new black market decals, the Tora and 20xx. 20xx is the new highly sought after decal, and it really does look insane:

SnoopyFineHuia.gif

Tora is like a rippling tiger print decal? I think it was made to go with the furry paint that was also released in the Turbo Crates, but hey.

What's your rank so far in season 4?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I think we posted a news article announcing Dropshot in Rocket League, but this is fine as it's own thread. And before anyone reports the thread for trading items, I'm just going on the record and saying I'm allowing it and if y'all want to discuss the validity of it feel free to PM me.

That being said, I love Rocket League! I've been very impressed with the developers of this game as they are constantly bringing new things over time. Not going to lie though, I never really realized that there were seasons in Rocket League - was there a defining mode or added item for each season (like how Dropshot is the added item for Season 4?)

I'm also just going to expand the title so people know this is about Rocket League - hope that's okay! (:

Circuit

Years
I think we posted a news article announcing Dropshot in Rocket League, but this is fine as it's own thread. And before anyone reports the thread for trading items, I'm just going on the record and saying I'm allowing it and if y'all want to discuss the validity of it feel free to PM me.

That being said, I love Rocket League! I've been very impressed with the developers of this game as they are constantly bringing new things over time. Not going to lie though, I never really realized that there were seasons in Rocket League - was there a defining mode or added item for each season (like how Dropshot is the added item for Season 4?)

I'm also just going to expand the title so people know this is about Rocket League - hope that's okay! (:

Thanks for the clarification Matt! :D

Rocket League has definitely recently been a game that has surprised me with it's quality too. It's taken the place of League of Legends as my go-to game, and it's fairness and modesty is very appealing. Season 4 was definitely the biggest update Rocket League has ever received, and I've been playing on and off since season 1. Last season they added the Rumble feature, which added items on top of normal play when you choose that game-mode, but after a while it loses its appeal, whereas Dropshot is a whole new game entirely, and makes you think about how you play in an entirely new way. Not only that, but they added paints for not only wheels but also the Endo which was released in the Turbo Crates, and also boost trails and decals. They also revamped the ranked ladder, and rolled out the end of season rewards. This season is planned to be 4 months long I think? But last season was much longer, the longest season and the devs said in the season 4 reveal that they wanted to shorten it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 22, 2020
I'm sorry for posting here but is it worth buying Rocket League in 2020? I've never played before and I don't know if I will enjoy it

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2020
Hey, JammEr21, it's not a good idea to post here, but I will tell you that you can buy it on Steam and if you won't enjoy playing RL, you can refund it

pkmin3033

Definitely not a good idea to post in here, this thread is three years old! But you're more than welcome to make a new topic about Rocket League if you'd like to discuss it here. I will be locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back