• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
Redraw please!

Hell yeah,dewd!

So you get Zubat,Gastly,Makuhita,Machop and... Panpour

U have one redraw if wanted,hope you'll like them(If you can't trade only evolve gastly to haunter)

Gastly and Machop is problem because i emulate so no trades. Can you give me another Pokemons? While i wait for new Pokemon, i will start playing Firered with Zubat.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
You can get Gastly as soon as Rt 31 or Sprout Tower in HG/GSC and you cabn get Machop before battling Roark(on the route little north)

EDIT: I had gotten it wrong,you say you can't fully evolve them,them just do what I said,evolve them once.

qw13

Years
You can get Gastly as soon as Rt 31 or Sprout Tower in HG/GSC and you cabn get Machop before battling Roark(on the route little north)

EDIT: I had gotten it wrong,you say you can't fully evolve them,them just do what I said,evolve them once.

Sorry about that, in Hardgold, you can evolve Haunter without trading (i sad i'm gonna use harder version.) But Machop is problem so please replace it. I want all my Pokemon fully evolved.

About my Pokemon;
Hacked game to get Zubat as starter.
Got Gary's Bulbasaur easily with Leech Life. (Yay two critical hits!)
Trained Zubat to Lvl 7.
Got Oak's Parcel.
Headed for Route 22.
Trained up to Lvl 9 before battling with Gary.
Beaten Gary again and Zubat got to Lvl 10.
Lastly, entered Viridian Forest and saved.

Zubat Lvl. 10
-Leech Life
-Astonish
-NONE
-NONE

I will continue playing and update after beating Brock.

Last edited:
Years
Started on Black, and going backwawrds.

Did all the boring stuff in the beginning.
Got pokedex, Town Map, and pokeballs.
Boring Team Plasma stuff, beat N.
Got Running Shoes.
Got Pansear for first gym.
Beat First gym.
Did more boring storyline.
Caught Munna.
Saved

Munna(Male)
Level 10
Psywave
Defense Curl
Lucky Chant
Yawn

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Okay guy that asked a redraw,you get Turtwig as a gift,cuz Torterra = total pwnage

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Hmm. This challenge looks like it's something I would really enjoy. So, here's my entry post:

Name: deoxys121
Games: Red; Crystal; Emerald; Platinum; Black
Monotype: No

EDIT: I emulate, but I know how to hack (Gen 1-3) and PokeSav (Gen 4 and 5) to get normally inaccessible Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
@deoxys121, Since you can hack you get, Kangaskhan, Phanpy, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Starly, and Patrat/Watchog

I'll have an update later.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Update: I'm playing these in chronological order of the games. In Red, here's what I did so far: Chose Charmander; Beat Gary in first battle; Caught Lv3 Kangaskhan (Wild Pokemon hack), Beat Gary again; Trained through areas to Pewter City; Trained Kangaskhan to Lv15 then plowed through Brock's team with Rage, after which Kangaskhan was Lv16. After just now saving, here's where I am:

Playtime: 4:01

Kangaskhan Lv16
> Comet Punch
> Rage
> -----
> -----

Charmander Lv6 (will be Cut slave)
> Scratch
> Growl
> -----
> -----

Pidgey Lv4 (will be Fly slave)
> Gust
> -----
> -----
> -----

I plan on making Kangaskhan a powerhouse that is more or less the only battle Pokemon I use, while the others are HM slaves.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
...sign me up for it

Name:Team RHI
Games:
Yellow emulated
Soul silver cartridge
Emerald emulated
XD GoD disc
Diamond cartridge
Monotype: yes

I might start late on diamond, and idk if I could do Gen V, so I replaced it with XD instead. Hopefully thats ok with you?

qw13

Years
Okay guy that asked a redraw,you get Turtwig as a gift,cuz Torterra = total pwnage

Thanks, i was going to try Turtwig as a starter (I always select Chimchar and Piplup is worse of three starters). At least it is starter and has advantage in nearly all Gyms.

And for your pokemon Team RHI;
-BLASTOISE!
-AMPHAROS!
-PELIPPER!
-STEELIX!
-SIMISAGE!

About my challenge;
-Trained Zubat up to Lvl 16 in Viridian Forest.
-Started Gym fight with Brock!
-Geodude was easy, it kept using Defense Curl. I confused it with Supersonic then killed it with Astonish.
-I was lucky and Supersoinic confused Onix. Onix hit itself two times and then i kept using Astonish. Because of flinch, it only attacked one time with Bind.
-Gym badge #1 Boulder Badge is mine!
-Trained up with trainers on Route 3 and entered Mt Moon.
-In Mt Moon, Zubat evolved to Golbat at Lvl 22!
-Trained Golbat up to Lvl 24 before going to Nugget Bridge to battle Gary.
-Saved in front of Nugget Bridge. I'll battle with Gary now.

Golbat Lvl 24
-Wing Attack
-Astonish
-Supersonic
-Bite

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
UPDATE: I have just defeated Lt. Surge. Like I said before, I'm making Kangaskhan an ultimate powerhouse, whereas the rest are HM Slaves. Here is a screenshot of Kangaskhan's progress:

One-in-EachRed.png

I also have in my team, a Charmander (Cut and Strength slave), Pidgey (Fly slave), and Drowzee (Flash slave). When I reach the Elite Four, I will place my HM slaves in my PC, and take them on with Kangaskhan alone. I am very much enjoying this challenge.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
UPDATE: I have just defeated Koga with my Kangaskhan in Red. I have uploaded a YouTube video that shows my battle with Koga and the movesets and stats of Kangaskhan and my HM slaves. The video is here. And, in watching the video, you will learn that my real name is Josh.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
Thanks, i was going to try Turtwig as a starter (I always select Chimchar and Piplup is worse of three starters). At least it is starter and has advantage in nearly all Gyms.

And for your pokemon Team RHI;
-BLASTOISE!
-AMPHAROS!
-PELIPPER!
-STEELIX!
-SIMISAGE!

About my challenge;
-Trained Zubat up to Lvl 16 in Viridian Forest.
-Started Gym fight with Brock!
-Geodude was easy, it kept using Defense Curl. I confused it with Supersonic then killed it with Astonish.
-I was lucky and Supersoinic confused Onix. Onix hit itself two times and then i kept using Astonish. Because of flinch, it only attacked one time with Bind.
-Gym badge #1 Boulder Badge is mine!
-Trained up with trainers on Route 3 and entered Mt Moon.
-In Mt Moon, Zubat evolved to Golbat at Lvl 22!
-Trained Golbat up to Lvl 24 before going to Nugget Bridge to battle Gary.
-Saved in front of Nugget Bridge. I'll battle with Gary now.

Golbat Lvl 24
-Wing Attack
-Astonish
-Supersonic
-Bite

I like how you didn't consider me doing XD instead of gen V
Ok, I'll get started on gen II soon. but as previously stated[/] I don't think I can do gen v :P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
UPDATE: I know I'm going through this fast, but now I've beaten the Elite Four and Kangaskhan is Lv82. His moves are Ice Beam, Rock Slide, Surf, and Earthquake.

One-in-EachHOF.png

EDIT: Quick question: Are we allowed to use LEGITIMATELY obtained Rare Candies? I have 6 that I found through the game and haven't used them yet.

UPDATE again: Red portion is now complete. I recorded when Kangaskhan reaches Lv100 and uploaded it to YouTube here. That's one down, four to go.

Last edited:

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Name: Wya77
Games: Firered, Sapphire, Platinum, White
Monotype: No.

Years
WYA! You get:

Kanto: Ratatta
You didn't put a Johto, but if you find one: Sentret
Hoenn: Plusle (To match my Minun)
Sinnoh: Bidoof
Unova: Purrloin

Haven't had much time to play and such, due to being busy, I can probably pull out an update by next week though.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
UPDATE: My Crystal run is going smooth. I hacked the game to make Phanpy a starter due to the fact that I never play the game in the morning, the only time you can get Phanpy. Donphan is currently Lv55, and I am currently on my way through Ice Path. I also have a lot more HM slaves for this one: Hoothoot for Fly, Rattata for Rock Smash (not that I really need it anymore), Bellsprout for Cut, and Poliwag for Surf, Whirlpool, and Waterfall. Here's a screenshot of Donphan's level and moveset (I consider Strength a good in-game battle move):

One-in-EachCrystal.png

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
WYA! You get:

Kanto: Ratatta
You didn't put a Johto, but if you find one: Sentret
Hoenn: Plusle (To match my Minun)
Sinnoh: Bidoof
Unova: Purrloin

Haven't had much time to play and such, due to being busy, I can probably pull out an update by next week though.

I didn't put Johto because I don't have a Johto game.

Years
I didn't put Johto because I don't have a Johto game.

Well, if you're willing to find an emulator, otherwise it's not really a one-in-each challenge,it's a one-in-each-except-johto challenge.

Anyway, I won't be able to do anything with these challenges until July 28th, so don't expect anything.

Last edited:
Back