• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :D

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
Hey there! Apprently I made an account way back in '10 but I never posted xD

Anywho, I'm new here (obviously). I tend to sprite more than play Pokemon, though recently I've been playing untranslated Green version just to see how well I can do c:

So yeah, hi!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love your theme~! Did you make it yourself? If so, that is amazing!

Welcome aboard to PC btw! We have an awesome section just for you. And that would be the Art & Design section! Inside that section, we have the Pixel Art sections, where you can participate in competitions, or just post your own gallery. People will tell you what you need to improve on, as well as comment on your amazing artwork. :3

Well, hopefully you stick around and have a great time here! I'm just a VM away if you want a friend to talk. :D Have fun ~

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
I did, thanks!

And I saw that and was looking over it, and it look very interesting c:

Thank you so much <3

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Well, welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time here. Obviously something sparked you to retyrn from all the way back in 2010

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Awww, your Minccinoi is so totally cute! :3
Welcome aboard, it's great to see you here.
And it's awesome how you remembered your password xD

As Leaf Storm said, the Arts and Design section will be pretty interesting for you. There are so many people and so many talented people, you should to take a look int here if you havn't done it yet. It will give you some ideas and maybe, you will make friends, but, I'm sure about it =D

Oh, by the way, your account's name is funny to pronounce in my language haha!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here, if you need any question, if you're lost, just ask us, we will be glad to help you!
If you need a moderator, please contact Cirno.

See you around!~

:7:

Years
Omgg that forumset. Minccino is sooo cute and one of my favorite 5th gen Pokemon. I totally approve so never change it ;_; Welcome to the forum, Pizzey~!

Buuut even if it's been a few years, you're never too late to get active here! Like our other awesome members said, we have a nice pixel art section here on PC, so I'm sure you'll like it there. :D Notice you've already posted there, that's awesome. Have any plans to start up a shop or anything, orrr will you mostly just comment on art/open a gallery? I checked out your sprite page from your signature and your sprites are soo good!

But ooo I've always wanted to play Green but every time I remember to I lazy out and forget it all over again. Some of the sprites are.. awful in Green, to say the least. >__>; Anyway, I'm liking you a lot from your intro already, you'll fit in well here for sure. So stick around here and have fun!

See you around~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Looks like you're pretty good with those pixels! Hiya Pizzey & welcome (back) to PC~!

Cute forumset you have there, unfortunately, I never used Minccino, oh well. Even tho you've joined for quite a while now but practically, you're still new. Why not browse PC a bit more to get acquainted with things here.

I see you've found the pixel-related sub-boards. So, I'm not gonna direct you to that place anymore. Oh, you're playing Green? Haha, that's a wee bit too old-school for me. I like the DS games more.

Well, have fun spriting! Feel free to hit me up for a chat, the staff members are right around the corner in case there's trouble, so don't hesitate to report anything you find wrong or suspicious' to them. It's Mid btw, short for my name.

~Mid~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Pizzey :3! That-that Mincinno has got to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen <3. In my entire lifetime. It gets my non-existent official approval stamp. *stamp* <3. It's nice to see you've returned to PC, we're forgiving if you go on a hiatus, since sometimes things in life just get in the way or you forget about certain things! But then again it's better late than never. So welcome back <333.

So you like Pixel Art n_n? I haven't got the patience and talent to do it, so you're a talented and awesome one for being able to do it so well x). I'd like to see your works sometime n_n. But as everyone else said we have a wonderful section dedicated to Pixel Art, it's definitely worth browsing around!

I don't really play the older games ;_;, ugh looking at Green's Pokemon sprites. Most of them were...interesting to be polite :/. But yeah I'm not too keen on playing Green, although it'd be cool to give Crystal a shot x). But good luck with Pokemon Green, enjoy it alright <3?

You can call me Rainbow by the way :3. Feel free to chat anytime of any day, of any year <3! I won't bite, I promise c:. Enjoy your stay at PC alright? If you need help just contact a staff member and they'll help you out in the snap of a finger. See you around :3!

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
Ah, thanks so much for the warm welcomes everyone! :D

And don't worry, my Minccino is definitely here to stay xD Though I might change my Avi, as this forum's size limit is a bit bigger than what I'm used to, but it'll still be my little shutter shade 'ccino.

Also thanks for everyone showing me to the pixel art board xD This seems like a very nice place c:

Years
Hey there! Apprently I made an account way back in '10 but I never posted xD

Anywho, I'm new here (obviously). I tend to sprite more than play Pokemon, though recently I've been playing untranslated Green version just to see how well I can do c:

So yeah, hi!

Hello Pizzey, love your username!

Even though your account is two years old we might still consider you new for now. I love that Minccino avatar and sig of yours, such a cute and adorable Pokemon, one of my fave Normal-types too btw. Some members do go on unexpected hiatuses and then return years later, but nice to have you here.

A pixel artist I see? I'm not the best of spriters, but I do have a knack for finding pics for signatures that I eventually use here. Don't let my unusual choices of sigs fool ya, it's just my personal attitude. But I definitely recommend you pop by the Pixel Art forum (its moderator happens to be Cirno's PC Pair!) where you can show off your work.

I don't play the older games, given I started late with the games. I'm a 5th Gen enthusiast mainly, and I happen to be an Oshawott Fangirl. His cuteness in the anime caused me to fall for him. Good luck with Green btw (which I never got to experience) and I hope you can experience the later games too. See you around, and call me Hikari.

- Hikari10

Back