• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No mention of Pokemon Pinball?

Years
This Gameboy Color game kept me occupied between runs of the Pokemon RPGs, and I don't remember specifics about it, such as how catching pokemon worked, but I remember it being addictive if slightly frustrating!

Any memories of this almost-forgotton spin-off?

Hum x

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
Well, not sure if this is truly a memory, but I used to play it on an emulator on my phone and that was awesome! It was a lot of fun.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I've never actually played Pokemon Pinball, but it does look like a rather impressive attempt at a pinball game on such a limited platform.

It's sequel, Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, is awesome. While there are only 2 tables, they are quite well designed. The game is also a good time sink, as capturing all 205 Pokemon will take some time.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Simply put, I hated it as a kid. It was so hard and I barely got anywhere in the game. I still play it every now and then though. Anybody use the rumble feature? I actually found it annoying and took the battery out.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I was obsessed with this as a kid. Something about it was so intriguing, with the evolutions, and finding wild pokemon. Really fun and addicting game.

Back