• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pok?mon XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Pokémon XYZ

Rom name: pokemon XYZ
Base ROM: 1636 fire red (UE) rom
Creator:Lightning X

Story

You are a young 14 year old son/daughter of famous Pokémon researcher.You live in Harmony town with his/her two childhood friends Alan and Nolan in RANOS region .Tomorrow you and your friends are getting your first Pokemon from your father's friend the regional Professor to accomplish your goal of becoming a Pokémon master and to find out about your lost father.
You and your friends will befriend Pokémon,peoples and solving different mysteries..

But Some mysterious organization are causing chaos around RANOS. Sometimes theft of others Pokémon or doing suspicious deeds.But their main goal is to learn about the creation of RANOS , its history and what's the relation between RANOS and the Kalos legendaries. why these people's are trying to unfold the legend?What will they do learning about it.What connection do those people have with your father being lost. Do those people have connection with Kalos ? It's up to you and your friends to solve these mysteries alongside your goal of becoming great Pokemon Trainer.​

Features

▪new region Ranos to explore which is enrich of Pokemon from all 6 gen.
▪386 pokemon from all 6 gen.
▪ Fairy type,physical special split,new items etc
▪ new abilities and movesets up to gen 6
▪ Running shoes indoors
▪capture upon exp
▪ Gen 5 style OW sprites,new graphics
▪Reusable tms
▪ HG/SS music
MEGA EVOLUTION
▪ BW/BW2 style repel
▪ Fully animated Pokémon
Credits

Mrdollsteak
Hack Mew
DoesntKnowHowToPlay
GoGoJJTech
pkparaiso
bugmania
spherical ice
touched
danills
kaze
thatsoswitty
Wesly Fg
kimonas
hack mew
karatekid
team fail
lu-ho
kimonas
nex

Screenshots

sL5eeOK.png

hXaCkiY.png

W5FzlZE.png

PfZpsAX.png

O6AxE7f.gif

18kEEtV.png

nCjlS9S.gif

oVzi0hJ.gif

EXoFym9.gif

9G2uDf7.gif

h0eRCXJ.gif

oPSoyRb.gif

pKqwd9d.png

XKeLRxK.gif

Tools

• advance map 1.95
  • xse
  • G3HS - Karatekid
  • ape - HackMew
  • animation editor
  • sappy
  • unlz
  • irfan view
  • paint xp
  • pksv
  • OWM - Kimonas
  • Advance Trainer - Hack Mew

Downloads

not yet;

NOTE : Story isn't totally final yet .And has been added in the thread hastily . I will change it gradually .

Last edited:

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
The tiles near the fountain look really odd to me... kinda like they've been sprinkled everywhere.

Aside from that though, it seems interesting and I'm looking forward to see how it progresses. :)

fountain tiles and other tiles are not complete which are in those screenshots. Because those aren't downloaded tiles.I draw this tiles and aren't fully fimished. Like shadows under house etc.i will update those screenshots in 4 days.And also indoor tiles aren't inserted.

And thanks for your reply.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
This game looks pretty okay to me. I mean, it has great tiles and I'll give him for that. Keep up the good work. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Please avoid adding too many legendaries. In fact, just keeping 6-10 legends would be enough really.
Legends are available late in the adventure and while many are strong, using them feels like cheesing the game. And really, while legends do flesh out the lore of the region, they're really just there to just make the 8 year old feel like a special little snowflake.
20+ legendaries wouldn't be a problem with 500+ pokemon slots but choosing 386 pokemon out of 718 makes this harder to justify.
When making a pokedex for your region imitate BW2(diverse collection from start, monotype run possible) not DP(fire types? what are those?)
Following this.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
here is 313 Pokemon of RANOS pokedex out of 386 pokemon.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Your dex looks amazingly solid; if you're open to suggestions:
Spoiler:

These are just suggestions so feel free to ignore them. Personally I can make several full teams with what you've planned already.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Your dex looks amazingly solid; if you're open to suggestions:
Spoiler:

These are just suggestions so feel free to ignore them. Personally I can make several full teams with what you've planned already.

thanks for your suggestion.And the dex isn't final.and those are 313 of 386.
finally I haven't done any calculations about pokemon stats or anything to choose pokemon.its to show that about 70% pokemon from this list will be in the final dex.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
@suhid98 wow cool yesterday i think to build hack game XYZ like this but when i check your first and you know this is so cool i want to play this game hack please finish that brother ... I like this, how to like your page and make you're on the top thread??? Tell me to how to do that ... If i can help you to finish this hack tell me what i do for you brother and than please input Ash Greninja EX (put at the Fourth evolve or mega evolution) to this hack if you need the sprite i have the sprite if you need tell me your email and i will gift you the ash greninja ex/ash gekkouga ex sprite free brother ...

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
QUOTE=septianaditya070997;9054653]@suhid98 wow cool yesterday i think to build hack game XYZ like this but when i check your first and you know this is so cool i want to play this game hack please finish that brother ... I like this, how to like your page and make you're on the top thread??? Tell me to how to do that ... If i can help you to finish this hack tell me what i do for you brother and than please input Ash Greninja EX (put at the Fourth evolve or mega evolution) to this hack if you need the sprite i have the sprite if you need tell me your email and i will gift you the ash greninja ex/ash gekkouga ex sprite free brother ...[/QUOTE]

thanks.I am planning to add mega evolution in this hack.But that will be in the future and this hack is in early stage now.

Here is some screenshoots guys.

vcHWCrk.png

UzqSkbC.png

pokemon center(unfinished)

kG4CW9T.png

indoors.

all the tiles are drawn by me.So I want to know if you guys like this tiles.

please ignore same ow sprites.those aren't inserted yet

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 26, 2016
QUOTE=septianaditya070997;9054653]@suhid98 wow cool yesterday i think to build hack game XYZ like this but when i check your first and you know this is so cool i want to play this game hack please finish that brother ... I like this, how to like your page and make you're on the top thread??? Tell me to how to do that ... If i can help you to finish this hack tell me what i do for you brother and than please input Ash Greninja EX (put at the Fourth evolve or mega evolution) to this hack if you need the sprite i have the sprite if you need tell me your email and i will gift you the ash greninja ex/ash gekkouga ex sprite free brother ...

thanks.I am planning to add mega evolution in this hack.But that will be in the future and this hack is in early stage now.

Here is some screenshoots guys.

vcHWCrk.png

UzqSkbC.png

pokemon center(unfinished)

kG4CW9T.png

indoors.

all the tiles are drawn by me.So I want to know if you guys like this tiles.

please ignore same ow sprites.those aren't inserted yet[/QUOTE]

Oke brother, understand if you need help i'll help you but i just want you to input Ash Greninja to this hack game brother ... Thanks before. Ganbateeee

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
marine tube of RANOS. ^^

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.png
    2.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.png
    3.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 16

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
862NKu8.gif

inserting battle bg's.its a gif image.
keep this style or change to BW style battle BG?this pic is a test background.

EsBK3by.png

third town house tiles,1st gym will be in this town.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Vlvfowc.png

uX7Vf7x.png

visit RANOS meuseum
NMJL90W.png

and finally choosing starter has changed.
thought it would need asm to do.but some level scripting has done the trick.:-)

OYmQQUc.png

And I am planning to release a 1 gym alpha next month.if nothing goes wrong I will.

Last edited:

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Interesting updates! Some of the tiles still look a bit iffy (see: the fence left of the red roofed house and the border around the path title on the same image) so I'm looking forward to seeing more progress made on the hack and seeing what direction it takes. :)

those tiles are default tiles of FR.so when I changed some colors(needed for tree tile) in that pallets that happend.that's fixed now.Because I am drawing this tiles myself other than some ripped tiles by me ,tree tiles from thatssowitty's public tileset .And those tiles errors Will be fixed gradually..
.Anyway more screenshots--.
Q1fPyfS.png

AykSnKH.png

nZEqAqW.png

XCDwmZT.png

one of the two biggest city of the region.(RANOS will be a big region)

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
The big tree of the last scan looks a bit weird, maybe due the lack of outlines, but the buildings and paths are very good c:

Killua

Hmm looks cool as hell definitively looking foward to it good luck!!! Also is Protean in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back