• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Signature check? Yes, there is no background image, but that shouldn't be a problem seeing as the main signature DIV is fixed-size.

Just need to check if the things end up breaking and going over 600x350 in other browsers, since I tried to keep my code as clean as possible this time around.

Still need to decide what image would go well with it...

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
For some reason, this signature gives me a scrollbox, even when I put the Latias to the side of the Trainer Card (like currently)? Why is that? Is it too tall? I've had this signature (minus the recent too-wide one I've just changed from) for a long while and it's always been like that. Is it against the regulations?

Spoiler:

Years
Signature check? Yes, there is no background image, but that shouldn't be a problem seeing as the main signature DIV is fixed-size.

Just need to check if the things end up breaking and going over 600x350 in other browsers, since I tried to keep my code as clean as possible this time around.

Still need to decide what image would go well with it...

oop Sorry it's been so long! Looks fine on my end. o/

For some reason, this signature gives me a scrollbox, even when I put the Latias to the side of the Trainer Card (like currently)? Why is that? Is it too tall? I've had this signature (minus the recent too-wide one I've just changed from) for a long while and it's always been like that. Is it against the regulations?

Spoiler:

I did some editing to your signature by adding overflow: hidden CSS into the code and it should be fine now. You're not exceeding any of the limits so I just hid the scrollbar.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Is my sig okay right now? The sig checker says it's fine, but I want to double check because I'm always so worried it's too much. I also have a scroll bar on my end that won't go away no matter what I do, and it's confusing. Seriously, just make the damn scrollbar disappear. :c

Years
Is my sig okay right now? The sig checker says it's fine, but I want to double check because I'm always so worried it's too much. I also have a scroll bar on my end that won't go away no matter what I do, and it's confusing. Seriously, just make the damn scrollbar disappear. :c
Well, regardless of the scrollbar being there, it still looks like it's okay.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I have a large image, so I tried to edit the dimensions with CSS.

It shows it fine in my signature preview, but doesn't show right on the forums.

Here's the code.

[CENTER*][*cd=width:350px; height: 100px;]
[*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JIkMOhj.png[/IMG]
[/cd][/CENTER]

Edit: I just resized it in paint.

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I certainly have had several issues with my signature in the past. Mostly with the scroll boxes appearing and everything. I remember how I have asked about my signature in the past with the scroll boxes appearing, despite my signature being far below the limit. I verified it again to make sure, and it was exactly 400 pixels in width and 167 pixels in height. I even checked the code, and it seems to all be within the limits, yet the scroll boxes still appear. And now someone has disabled it, despite seeming like it's within the limits.

I just wonder, is there any particular code in my signature which I may have missed? Or could this actually be an issue with certain forum styles? And if it's all within the limits, then I wonder what I could do to avoid having someone mistake my signature for being outside the limits? I certainly knew this would happen one day.

Back