• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Konnichiwa right on back, is that okay if I call you Myra-sempai? You are senior to me in terms of ninja-ness and forum-ness.

I'm just kidding, I'm not gonna call you that. Sometimes I think I try too hard ^^;

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
...so if you guys want i can make other ones with different pokkemon...how bout i make one with gallade umbreon and weavile...and everyone know that gliscor and scizor are totally ninja like

i have another banner
ninjaclubbanner-1.png

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
hehe this is fun.
i guess that pretty much any pokemon that's not fat and can stand on two legs with sharp attacks in considered a ninja. (i thought of pikachu standing on its hind legs and its not really skinny so i decided to add more on ^-^;)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
ok wait lets make a list

gallade, umbreon, weavile, gliscor, scizor, Lucario, Blaziken, Grovyle, Absol, Ninetales, ninjask, drapion, toxicroak, shiftry, crobat, araidos...um any others

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
Konnichiwa fellow Ninjas...

I, Fade-san am reporting in..... *poof, ninja style*

Well can i join this club??!! Can I? Btw, Roy G Biv told me about this club...
Arigato Roy-san... *bows and dissapears*

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
Konnichiwa fellow Ninjas...

I, Fade-san am reporting in..... *poof, ninja style*

Well can i join this club??!! Can I? Btw, Roy G Biv told me about this club...
Arigato Roy-san... *bows and dissapears*

Konnichiwa, then. ^^ (I was BORN in Japan! One of my first words was Konnichiwa!)

Well, it'll be up to Izy-sensei, but you have my approval, at least.

Konnichiwa right on back, is that okay if I call you Myra-sempai? You are senior to me in terms of ninja-ness and forum-ness.

I'm just kidding, I'm not gonna call you that. Sometimes I think I try too hard ^^;

Aw! D: XDXD Nah, it's cool. *laughs* I've just never been called -sempai before. <_<

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Konnichiwa then, fade. Wishing you good luck in all your future ninja escapades. Also hoping you'll have future ninja escapades :D

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
I can;t really see Umbreon moving like a ninja, but I suppose it is one at heart.. um others would be...

Heracross
Infernape
Luxray
BONSLY!!! (I love Bonsly)
Roserade
Miltank

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
You guys didn't see this site did you? I posted this earlier but Izy-sensei was the only one who saw it. This kid is an idiot that's all I have to say. Just see for yourselves XP but beware! You may die from overexposure to stupidity.

(yes, it deals with ninjas ^^)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
true dat! i like your ninja-themed... theme... Roy. Its funny haha

Yeah, well. It needs some work ;)

I was reading up on this Robert Hamburger guy, it turns out that he's 35 and an adult. He's purposely acting immature because he wants to promote his book. It's supposed to be a funny joke, I don't know about you guys but I don't find it funny...

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
:D Yay for a cookie! But yeah, apparently his book got a lot of negative reviews but even more positive reviews. If his book is anything like his website I can't see why...

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
i totally agree. where did you read that? i wanna see his book. lets hope its not like the website, some stupid people must've read it then

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
It's for sale on amazon.com. I'll try and find the link ^_^

Edit: Hahahahahaha! I just realized that if you click "no" on the splash page it takes you to the Oprah website. That's idiotic lol

I found the link here. It has a link to the amazon.com page and also includes some info about the book

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
that's stupid... the loser...

hey what do you guys think are ninja colours besides black?

Back