• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Where did Melvin the Magician go after his assistant quit? There's got to be more to that episode that just watching his assistant quit, battling the people at the circus, and going through the Exeggcutor forest.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2010
I forgot to change the flash save style to 128k before starting my file, am I going to have to restart when OP updates?
Oh and I found an abra, is there any way to evolve it into an alakazam?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where did Melvin the Magician go after his assistant quit? There's got to be more to that episode that just watching his assistant quit, battling the people at the circus, and going through the Exeggcutor forest.
Well... he went to tent it's not really hard =D

I forgot to change the flash save style to 128k before starting my file, am I going to have to restart when OP updates?
Oh and I found an abra, is there any way to evolve it into an alakazam?
Dunno 'bout Alakazam (too lazy to check it with YAPE xD) but you can evolve it to Kadabra =)

im stuck in light house, have no door to exit from lighthouse :S
There is only door O_O How could you miss it? O_O

um i dont know what kind of emulator to use to play pokemon ash gray D:
Visual Boy Advanced is your answer =)

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
Hey, um i made some daisy OW sprites for metapod to look at and hopefully insert in the game, um how do i send them to him, they're in bitmap form aswell if that's important
took me like 3 hours to make

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
im finished the beta, when u go upload new beta for i continue? :$

good work ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2010
The officer Jenny doesn't stop you before vermilion city, I got through maybe half of the story without a squirtle only to realize we can't go back. Just letting you know about the bug. Also, there's a random square next to the tower in lavender town that I can't walk on, but it's empty grass; minor bug. Also, I think you should add a girl sprite for the pajamas. It's a bit weird seeing "ashley" go from long hair to black hair.

Last edited:

Red4190

Kanto Champion
Years
so i just won the pokedolls for misty and i can't advance....so I assume I've reached the end of this. Does this mean I'll have to start over when the next version comes out?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2011
im stuck in light house, have no door to exit from lighthouse :S
make a save state then grab a new fire red rom and only patch it with 2.5 and rename the file like the rom ur using now. delete the old rom and u should be fine

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also, I think you should add a girl sprite for the pajamas. It's a bit weird seeing "ashley" go from long hair to black hair.
Well the thing is... you shouldn't be playing as female character =D

It just says the show isn't ready to start whenever I try to go in. How do I activate the rest of the episode?
This is really weird... Had he given you quest to capture Exeggutor?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
This is really weird... Had he given you quest to capture Exeggutor?
No, I activated the scene where his assistant quit, then I went to go battle all of the trainers at the circus, and when I came back, he was gone with only that cryptic message whenever I try to enter the tent. I guess I'll go catch an Exeggutor and see if that does anything.

EDIT: Nope, I've got an Exeggutor in my party, but it still just says "Sorry, but the show hasn't started yet!"

Last edited:
Back