• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I get around 4-6 hours of sleep typically, though it's at the weirdest time, like from 5-10 in the morning, give or take. It never feels like enough and yet I can never force myself to fall asleep, so it's kinda a vicious cycle.

I also missed my mid-afternoon nap today, and probably will tomorrow too :/

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
so i was trying to find some old songs to hear as i got bored of the new ones..while i was searching i randomly choose Bring me to life by Evanescence...GOD! i love this song it always makes me feel like blood frozen in my veins when i listen to it on earphones......Good to hear old song from time to time i love evanscence songs :3 <3333333

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I don't know if I'm the only one... but the more I sleep... the tireder I get... D: I can go to bed at 5 a.m. and wake up at 6 a.m. and feel like i got twelve hours sleep. But I can sleep for twelve hours and wake up feeling like I only slept one... :( it's no bueno.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I can sleep anywhere from four hours to ten hours and feel the same. My brain is super active so I don't think I ever have that deep of a sleep. So my brain gets very little actual rest but I think my body has gotten used to it.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I drink tea, but not for the queen B]

Speaking of British... I had this British guy supervise a field trip once... and his daughter PROMISED that he would tell us some British jokes. He didn't. I was thoroughly displeased. He also yoinked my body spray >:(!

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I'm about to go to bed, it's 10:18 PM. I always tend to fall asleep early on weekdays even though I don't want to for some reason. Three days in a row I fell asleep early.'

Years
I'm about to go to bed, it's 10:18 PM. I always tend to fall asleep early on weekdays even though I don't want to for some reason. Three days in a row I fell asleep early.'

I'm halfway through flipping my body clock to become nocturnal.
I currently go to bed between 3 and 4am every day and wake up around the same time. My ultimate goal is to go to bed around 10 - 11am and wake up 10-12 hours later, because well I have time now Hah!

Years
Sleep patterns always go wrong for me, PC sometimes ends up making me sleep at 3am at the worst.

It really hurts me when I have work the next day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh man I have the strangest sleep patterns nowadays. I should really fix this pattern but every time I try it just happens all over again.

Guess the internet needs to stop being so interesting so late at night. That or ... actually I'm not sure.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I tend to go to sleep around 2 AM and wake up at 8 or 9 AM. It was brutal at first but I've gotten used to it. I'll probably need to fix that a bit next semester when I have to take earlier classes. Not looking forward to that.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I can't ever hear her name without thinking about this.

oprahbees.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back