• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
B1m4t.gif

I can't think of anything that's nasty at my school. Not a fan of their fried catfish but I just like my fish healthy so there's that. I don't like Indian nights but I don't think that's because of the school, I just don't like Indian food all that much. >_o

Years
The dining halls at my college were always hit and miss. They always provided a vegetarian option though, which was nice, except when they doubled up their vegetarian and vegan options and tried to make deserts without milk. Let's just say that I don't think brownies were meant to bounce.

Ever since the FEAST at Rieber Dining Hall opened at my dorm, I can have all the fake Asian food I want everyday...which is bad. ROTFL!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im really not picky lol, I'll eat just about anything. If I dont like something, I can usually find something else to eat like leftovers.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't like mint and I don't like olives. That's about it on the dislike list for me. Because I'm a pig.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Some things I'm picky about (i.e. nothing with onions, peppers, or eggs. The first two because I dislike the taste. The last because I found out what the human equivalent is), but others I don't care about as much. Especially if it's something 'fun' to eat, like the stuff in my best friend's backyard. Just recently found out that now two (was just only one before) plants we eat are potentially toxic.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Eggs gross me out, too, unless I'm drunk. I also struggle with greens, but I'm trying to make myself like them because I really need to adhere to a healthier diet. I try to make the kids I work with like vegetables by telling them the Hulk got so green and strong by eating them. It works, maybe I should try that on myself using Oscar the Grouch or something.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. The taste and consistency don't bother me; just knowing what I'm eating. D:
...Okay, so you want to be grumpy and live in a trashcan? Sounds like an interesting life.

I will forever associate the hulk with this kid at the store I seen. He apparently was lost and started panicking. I (and the person I was with at the time) took him through the store and he eventually found his grandmother. Point is, he was carrying around a hulk toy and was completely happy playing with it, despite the fact that he was being guided around a store by complete strangers.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Eggs are AMAZING.

Wiggle jiggle, yellow middle
that's the best of what you are
White and tender surrounds the center
Cozy sitting in your crackling shell (I love you)

Bad consistencies? Mushrooms. Great food, terrible consistency.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I tend to have a dislike for burritos, tacos, hamburgers, red meat, sushi, roasted beans, fruits not named apples, olive, black olives, sea food, and Chinese food.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just don't understand how one can eat and enjoy eggs. I want to know who decided to eat them. It makes about as much sense as drinking cow milk. What psychotic person comes up with these things?

I only like canned mushrooms. I'm not always big on the taste; it varies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
...Okay, so you want to be grumpy and live in a trashcan? Sounds like an interesting life.
I already am, is the thing. Oscar's just prettier than me.

I can't do red meat, either. That's the result of being a vegan for 4 years then stopping cold turkey. Not literally, that is. >_>

How do you like your eggs, Toujours? I can settle for omlettes with pico every now and then. Really depends on my mood. I couldn't do sunny side up, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft no. I seen your pictures on that thread. He/it should be eating whatever it is to look more like you. (;
Sorry if that sounds creepy. It's not intentional.

Wow, that was one of the few pun jokes that made me laugh. o;
I'm cool with meat and stuff, but my favorite is turkey, which I'm allergic to. If it was just like hives or something, I would eat it anyway. But it makes my throat swell and breathing is sort of necessary to live, apparently.

When I do eat eggs, it's cooked a certain way. I forget the name (it's something stupid), but it's when the white is cooked and the yolk is a bit gooey still. I found the idea gross until I was out-of-state with my family and my sister's fiance made them for all of us.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh, that's so nice! You're a nice person. Thank you. I can't say I agree though, just look at this face

Stinks to proclaim your love to a food to find it's unrequited. I suppose you could be allergic to ice cream, that would be a for real tragedy.

Isn't that sunny side up? I really wouldn't know. Do you ever eat eggs with ketchup? That's apparently a real thing. I'm not on board.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How do you like your eggs, Toujours? I can settle for omlettes with pico every now and then. Really depends on my mood. I couldn't do sunny side up, though.

Every way. Sunny side up, hard boiled, devilled, soft boiled, scrambled, in an omelette, in salads....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft no when I was looking at that thread, your picture was one of the very few that stood out to me.

Well, my older sister had the same allergy and it faded. Hopefully the same will happen to me. :T Funny, my dad is allergic to ice cream (anything with milk, really).

I don't know, haha. Yeah, I do remember eating it like that as a kid. It's decent, if I remember correctly.

As for the ice cream part, that's even more funny. I'm eating it right now.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like eggs scrambled or fried without the yolk running. I cant cook fried eggs with runny yolk right and some of the white ends up being undercooked :l

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Cool, Toujours. I pick the eggs out of my salads, but I do like eggs in tuna. Actually, if anyone wants to try something that is weirdly amazing, try adding apples to tuna. I'm actually a tuna geek so if anyone likes tuna and wants some good recipes, let a girl know. I'm here for you.

Well thank you again, Slenderman. Very nice of you to say. When am I gonna see a picture of you? :D Don't feel obligated to post though, now, haha.

It'd be nice if your allergy did fade. Are you allergic to any other foods? oooh what kind of ice cream *_* i'd kill for some mint chocolate chip rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back