• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Nicktaco: Scrafty also happens to be one of my favorite mons! Nice name choice, lol... he does seem like he would probably either have the tat or listen to 2pac.

559.png
shiny.png
Thug life (Scraggy)
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/14/31/31
EVs: Untrained
Fake Out - Detect - Drain Punch - Dragon Dance

Ready to go when you are.

Years
Sure, pokerus would be cool. I will be on B1 FC 1464 7194 0424....
I have added your B2 FC. PM me when I should head in, thanks!

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Whatever you can do with Chickorita is fine. I'm perfectly okay with overgrow and if they are any other issues just let me know! I'm more than willing to change the order to help make your life a lil easier haha
Redwolf: I'll add you to the list. I'm not quite sure how far I will get with them in the next few days. I'm out of town for the holiday, and have a pretty shoddy network setup. I'm tethering my phone to my laptop, and then sharing the connection through wifi to my DS. Needless to say, it is not ideal.

Chickorita: It doesn't look like DW ability leaf guard has been officially released yet for this mon. Also, when RNG'ing, the more rare details that you look for, the more difficult it is to find a seed. For instance, in this situation the shiny, DW hidden ability as well as Female. Actually Chickorita is only 1/8th female, so this limits quite a bit of the other shiny and hidden ability possibilities. I am working on it, but will have to look in to acquiring the hidden ability if it's unreleased. **Edit** I'm not going to be able to fulfill this breed until the DW is released. Let me know if you are ok with overgrow.

I will see what I can do, and keep you posted!

This guy is ready:
191.png
shiny.png
Yui (Sunkern)
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Quiet - Solar Power
31/31/31/31/31/31
Absorb - Growth - *** - ***

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Redwolf: #2 is ready as well. Let me know when you're ready to trade. :)

I'll be on all day tomorrow so just hit me up at some point. I'll also be needing you to do some pokes in the future for me for two of my friends bday gifts haha

Their gifts:

Pokemon: scrafty
Nickname: Eminem
Shiny: said he didnt care
Nature: plus attack minus a defensive stat
Ability: would prefer intimidate
Egg Moves (optional): dragon dance
IVs: 31 speed and 31 attack

Pokemon: Golett
Nickname: Magika
Shiny: he begged for this
Nature: again something plus attack minus any defensive stat
Ability: it's dreamworld ability
Egg Moves (optional): close combat
IVs: 31 speed and 31 attack

Last edited:
Years
@Redwolf: It looks like I already have a very similar scrafty that I've just completed above. I can rename him, but it looks like he'll work just fine:

559.png
shiny.png
Thug life (Scraggy)
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/14/31/31

And I will look in to working on the Golett for you as well.

Years
@RNC: I don't personally have the DW Gothorita. However, I was looking around and it looks like you can still get one as a promo from the global link with a password. I've read elsewhere that they only come as Male, but I don't know how true that is.

I will see if I can get one from the global link before it ends, and keep you posted!

Years
@Redwolf:

Because Golett is genderless, the DW ability cannot be passed down through breeding... and unfortunately I haven't found a Golett in DW and can't RNG for it. Actually, iron fist is probably the preferred ability in his situation anyways. Let me know what you think!

559.png
shiny.png
Eminem (Scraggy)
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/14/31/31

622.png
shiny.png
Magika (Golett)
004.png

♁ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Iron Fist
31/31/31/31/31/31
Stealth Rock - Ice Punch - Fire Punch - Earthquake

Years
Hey I'm looking for Mew-#151 (OT: Hayley) Original name
Offering: SMR2010 Jirachi-#385, WIN2013 Keldeo-#647
I'd like to trade w/ your Black 2 preferrably

Thanks for your interest in the Mew. Here is the info on the Hayley mew I have:

151.png
notshiny.png
Mew
016.png

♁ (level 50) - OT:
2.png
Hayley
Hardy - Synchronize
6/8/19/4/19/22
Synthesis - Return - Hypnosis - Teleport

Do you have an analysis available for your Jirachi offered? Thanks!

Years
Hey there are a few DWF's you have that I'm looking for. Specifically:

Houndour
Croagunk
Murkrow
Dratini

idk exactly what DWFs you have, but I can offer any of these:
Spoiler:

I also have a couple shinies, but not much else of value to offer. Thanks!

Years
Hey there are a few DWF's you have that I'm looking for. Specifically:

Houndour
Croagunk
Murkrow
Dratini

idk exactly what DWFs you have, but I can offer any of these:
Spoiler:

I also have a couple shinies, but not much else of value to offer. Thanks!

Thanks for the post! I would love to help you out. The DWFs that I have on my first post DWF section should be up to date. I will cross reference what I have with your list and see if I need anything from it.

If not, what sort of shinies do you have? Are they naturally caught, or RNG'd? I can trade in a few hours, if you are still around then...

Years
I have a shiny shroomish-posion heal (not EV trained) and a shiny Nidoking-poison point (128 split between hp, atks and spd). Both naturally caught (unless chaining doesn't count on the nidoking).

I'll have to breed what you want from the list (unless it's shroomish or poliwag, which I already have bred), so it'd have to be later tonight (prolly around 11 UTC -4) or tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Also, if you happen to have a spare oval stone lying around, I would love to get that too. Idk if you want something for it... nvm...just got one myself haha.

Last edited:
Years
I have a shiny shroomish-posion heal (not EV trained) and a shiny Nidoking-poison point (128 split between hp, atks and spd). Both naturally caught (unless chaining doesn't count on the nidoking).

I'll have to breed what you want from the list (unless it's shroomish or poliwag, which I already have bred), so it'd have to be later tonight (prolly around 11 UTC -4) or tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Also, if you happen to have a spare oval stone lying around, I would love to get that too. Idk if you want something for it... nvm...just got one myself haha.

Cool, I'd be interested in the shiny shroomish and nidoking. Don't worry about breeding any of the DWFs, the shinies will be fine if you are ok with that. So just add 2 extra filler/randoms.

I think it will have to be tomorrow. I have to catch up on a few things and get your request ready. Will you be available tomorrow at about this time? Right now it's about 12:38 AM UTC... -4 would make that 8:38 am where you are? I'm good tomorrow from about now through the next few hours. Looks like morning time wherever you are! : ) Let me know if that could work, and I'll send you a PM when I get home tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Hello retinaburn! I'm searching for a legit female DW Careful Scraggy with Intimidate. IVs don't matter. I can offer real/legit event Pokémon. That's all, thank you. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back