• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Congratulations on the Shinies Brawl! You're lucky that you can easily get shinies in D/P. the Advanced generations is much harder!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on the Shinies Brawl! You're lucky that you can easily get shinies in D/P. the Advanced generations is much harder!
Yeah, it is way harder to get shinies on the 3rd Gen. It's a good thing that there are so many great shinies that can only be obtained that way, though (Deoxys, Moltres, Mewtwo...the list goes on!)

Gah, I'm pretty angry with myself right now. I once had the opportunity to soft reset for a LEGIT shiny Deoxys. But I had not known anything about shinies when the ticket was downloaded onto my game back in 2004, so I guess it's not really my fault, but still...I feel as though I've been cheated out of a shiny Deoxys.

I'm just training up my shiny Cubone. It's really quite boring.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I'm taking a break from finding a Shiny Feebas as I am breeding for some eggs (nothing special, just trading them to Fire Red). As soon as I'm done (probably today), I'll definitely get back to that little Feebas!

Good luck with that Shiny Cubone, Brawl!

EDIT: Back to Feebas I go! :D I got my Sweet Scenting, Razor Leafing Lotad! GO GO GO BACK TO FEEBAS!

lol Looking for Shiny Feebas again :D

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I haz gotten nothing.. And Rayquaza is being dumb in Ruby so I might go after Latias idk I'm busy till Friday still... Congrats on the shinies, guys. :U

Hey hey Brawl, I has a question.. You know about the random number generating that Emerald does? That works for soft resets and appears but what about breeding? If I just get a Bashful baby with the same IVs Lugia/Ho-oh have, it'll be shiny then? Zomg that'll be ownage but I hope not since I have nothing with weird IVs like the dumb fried chickens have. @_@

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Not necessarily, TB, because there could be a PV on your game that gives the exact same IV spread as a shiny (again, in relation to what your game determines as the shiny number), but not turn into the shiny number. However, I'm not sure what the odds of this are, but I'm quite sure that it'd be pretty rare for your Emerald version to have multiple PVs that produced that same IV Spread but didn't produce the same shiny numbers.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'd like to join the club if I may.

A few things about myself:

I can't be on too often, my computer acsess is at school and I don't have much free time during or after.

I currently have 1 shiny, a Starapter I caught as a starly, it was the first pokemon I caught after I restrted my pearl game.

When I had silver I had alot shinys it's been years since I lost that game but I can remember:(these are the basic forms at the time I caught them I evolved most of those who could)

Ratata
Polywag
Tauros
Miltank
Magnemite
Seaking

and from crystal I got the odd egg shinys

Something I noticed from my years of playing is that with some save files I could play for over 200 hours without encountering a shiny but with others if I find 1 I'll find a plethera, I forgot to add that I also encountered a shiny quagsire in the great marsh but the Sob got away. Anf In my leafgreen I had a shiny caterpi and machop but I exported them to my pearl which I have since restarted( I got really bored and my acsess to wifi is my local mcdonalds

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Welcome to the club, Thebiggamer. You'll have to wait until a co-owner admits you in, and that looks like it'll take a while, but I hope you stick around!

Been SRing for Lapras mostly. I have a sudden urge to soft reset for shiny Regice on Emerald2 (yeah, I know about RNG clones, but I SHOULD have a shiny Regice by now), so I shall start SRing for that as well.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Guys, *sniffle sniffle* I'm being forced to give up on Feebas. Want to know why? My friend wants his game back :( :P

It's alright, I'm going to go for at least one of the three legendary Birds! But after, like in a couple of weeks. This is because I want to catch up on some training and breeding. I need to make about 30 some odd eggs of Pokemon I want to EV train and then hatch them. I won't be EV training them right away though because it's extremely tedious.

I'll stay here but I won't be posting as often :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
thanks this morning I started sring for a shiny drifloon but no luck yet(only 15 mins worth of resets) A couple more to add to my listof past shiny's
(I forget them it's been a few years since I had some of them

In ruby:
Hariama(I cant spell that)\
and nincada

well for over an hour I've been sring with no luck on drifloon

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
Thebiggamer, brawl's right stick around i have, it may take 4eva but it worth .one good thing i get from this club is MOTIVATION just listen to other peoples encounter and u'll motivation if ur bored or just lose it. just curious how did u find out about this club?invite? or was it just random luck(like catching a shiny).l8r peepz.

p.s.im gettin my wii any hour now because my uncle back from his honey moon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I think I'm going to go start SRing for a nice Shiny Zapdos :D Anyone know what else I can SR for? I have all the legendary birds available and...that's it :( But when I do get my Sapphire back from my friend, I'm going for Shiny Regice and maybe Shiny Registeel. I'm such a dummy :( I wanted a shiny Umbreon but I picked up the Eevee already so no SRing for that. How would I get a Shiny Umbreon on Fire Red anyways :S? Does the internal clock recognize that it's night time?

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
ok guys i am back the shiny microbes attacked me again i stil have no new shiny i was chaining a shiny lickitung earlier today but it broke at 14 so... i am gonna try for an absol not very original but its very cool once the examinations are over (monday) i can go chain absols and soft resetting for charmander in my fire red and i have a pearl once i played out the pokemon league in pearl i can go soft reset for some legends in there

and yeah good luck to everyone and i saw that brawl already have's the kanto starter set in shiny form WAY TO GO!! il let you guys know if a shiny came look to me out of curiousity (and then i catch it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA )

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
Years
Me!

I would like to join the ShinyHunters! I looked at the list; you need to add MY shinies! The shiny Vaporeon and the shiny Natu ^_^

Oh, and in Crystal, I have a shiny Cleffa and a shiny Marowak!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, Yami Mary and ConnorEmeraldboy, but you two can't officially join unless a co-owner comes along and approves.. And I haven't seen one in a while. D: Feel free to post here and nice shinies~

Uhh as for me, still stalking Houndoom but I've been hatching 60+ Larvitar in Emerald for an IV request.. Never knew getting flawless HP, high attack, and adamant was so hard. ._.;; Hope I get a shiny one day out of these hatching requests lawl. But after I get a good Larv, I want to hatch Cynda next but I'm all out of energy now... Dx

Good luck to ye, fellas. 8D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

I've just been soft resetting with no luck, as usual. Yesterday, I had quite the motivation to get a shiny Cranidos, and I still do have that motivation, but today is looking to be quitre busy for me, so I will need to stick to quick and easy 3rd Gen soft resetting.

Back