• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
マジLOVE1000%&アイドルソング スペシャルメドレー (Maji Love 1000% and Idol Song Special Medley)
The Uta no Prince-sama songs are a guilty pleasure. ; ) (And a great improvement for the mood when you're getting tired of writing about Chilean geology).

Years
A UKFDubstep track I haven't listened to in about 2 years!
Eddie K & Millions Like Us-Black Widow (Ft Hollie G)

I'm a spider
Black widow!

lol

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Get Lucky - Daft Punk

godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Random Access Memories is gonna be so goodddddddddddddd

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us

I like this version of the song the trumpets are just awesome and the rap by macklemore is great tooooooooooo.

They are owning ussssssss. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Skillet- Sick Of It

I'm in love with this song right now. If this is how all the new Skillet songs sound like, then their new album, Rise will be sick! So good!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hougako Tea Time - Hougako Tea Time.

Just listening to K-On songs cos I just finished the anime.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Eminem - No Love

This song reminds me of my freshman days although I'm not bullied I remember listening to this song all the time back then. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Quite enjoying "Save Rock and Roll" and "Modern Vampires of the City", new albums by Fall Out Boy and Vampire Weekend. Particularly "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up)".
Also listening to a bit of early 00's tunes i.e. Busted, Blink-182, Sum 41, and the ridiculously catchy "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk (No.1 on iTunes charts if you're living under a rock :P )

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

Ayane - Arrival of Tears

I've been whistling this song at work for a couple of weeks now. This was the best quality video that I could find even though it's not subbed in English, but I already know the lyrics. They're dark and edgy, like I would have liked when I was a teenager.

tnfsf11

Britney Spears - Stronger
It's a really nice song that is easy to get hooked to, it was released in 2000, I only discovered it 4-5 years later but it appealed a lot to me, give it a try! :)

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I'm probably one of the only people here that listen to purely country music, chews tabbaccer and goes mudding on a regular basis, but screw it.

'MURICA!!

Ladies and Gentleman....
Toby Keith - Made in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back