• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I'm interested in your Michina Arceus, Feb 2015 Darkrai, Whitneys Miltank, Pokescrap events and Volvanion.

I have the Colosseum Pikachu (English and Japanese), Colosseum Celebi (English and Japanese) and many Channel Jirachi.

I have many, many more events for trade.
Spoiler:

I have 11 more boxes of event Pokemon I haven't inventoried yet. So if there's anything specific you want, let's negotiate.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'm interested in your Michina Arceus, Feb 2015 Darkrai, Whitneys Miltank, Pokescrap events and Volvanion.

I have the Colosseum Pikachu (English and Japanese), Colosseum Celebi (English and Japanese) and many Channel Jirachi.

I have many, many more events for trade.
Spoiler:

I have 11 more boxes of event Pokemon I haven't inventoried yet. So if there's anything specific you want, let's negotiate.
Awesome, I'm interested in pretty much everything you're offering :P I'm a bit busy today but I'll likely be available this afternoon to trade (it's 9:19am my time atm if that helps), let me know if that works, otherwise my schedule is very open the rest of the week.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Awesome, I'm interested in pretty much everything you're offering :P I'm a bit busy today but I'll likely be available this afternoon to trade (it's 9:19am my time atm if that helps), let me know if that works, otherwise my schedule is very open the rest of the week.

Like I said, I have a lot more but it's currently unorganized. I'm sure we can work something out. As of typing this, it's 12:02 PM, my time. I'm in Colorado in the United States, Mountain time. I might be helping some people this afternoon but I'll be on all night and all day/night tomorrow.

Edit: I also have a Wish Chancey but it's English. I got it recently and it's in the unsorted pile so I don't know where it's from. Technically, it could be English. Somebody would have got the Japanese Egg, never hatched it and then sold their game to somebody overseas.

Or it was attached to a tool and inserted/hatched/traded on/to an English game.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Hi! Would you be interested in trading your Whitney's Miltank for my Pokemon Colosseum Pikachu? (Hoping yours is UT and w/hacked date :D

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hi! Would you be interested in trading your Whitney's Miltank for my Pokemon Colosseum Pikachu? (Hoping yours is UT and w/hacked date :D
Sure :) Yes she is UT and the person who traded it to me obtained it himself and says has proof if necessary.

Years
i have: Drowzee, Masquerain, Ninetales, Pansear, Sawsbuck, Shuckle and Swanna for you(all with HA)
WORLD12 Pikachu lv 50
Timid Lightning Rod ♀
Fly/Thunderbolt/Grass Knot/Protect

and this one if possible:
Gastly lv 1 (nicknameable)
Timid Levitate ♂
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hypnosis/Lick

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Like I said, I have a lot more but it's currently unorganized. I'm sure we can work something out. As of typing this, it's 12:02 PM, my time. I'm in Colorado in the United States, Mountain time. I might be helping some people this afternoon but I'll be on all night and all day/night tomorrow.

Edit: I also have a Wish Chancey but it's English. I got it recently and it's in the unsorted pile so I don't know where it's from. Technically, it could be English. Somebody would have got the Japanese Egg, never hatched it and then sold their game to somebody overseas.

Or it was attached to a tool and inserted/hatched/traded on/to an English game.

Spoiler:
Alright, I'm totally free to trade today :) So for the seven you listed I'm thinking Colosseum Celebi (JPN), Channel Jirachi, Berry-Fix Zigzagoon (ENG), Rocks Metang, Aura Mew, Mystery Mew, and Space C Deoxys

i have: Drowzee, Masquerain, Ninetales, Pansear, Sawsbuck, Shuckle and Swanna for you(all with HA)
WORLD12 Pikachu lv 50
Timid Lightning Rod ♀
Fly/Thunderbolt/Grass Knot/Protect

and this one if possible:
Gastly lv 1 (nicknameable)
Timid Levitate ♂
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Hypnosis/Lick
I'll take the Swanna, but I really don't have use for the HAs of the others. I'd be happy to trade the other if you obtain something else of interest. If you have access to some friend safaris I can go through and let you know some HAs that I'm in need of.

Years
Alright, I'm totally free to trade today :) So for the seven you listed I'm thinking Colosseum Celebi (JPN), Channel Jirachi, Berry-Fix Zigzagoon (ENG), Rocks Metang, Aura Mew, Mystery Mew, and Space C Deoxys

I'll take the Swanna, but I really don't have use for the HAs of the others. I'd be happy to trade the other if you obtain something else of interest. If you have access to some friend safaris I can go through and let you know some HAs that I'm in need of.

okay i will PM you all the pokemons i have in Friend safari,

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019

Works for me. I'm (at the moment) Trading for 140 events with another collector. I'll post again when I have your Pokemon ready.

Edit: Preference on that Zigzagoons OT? There's RUBY and SAPHIRE.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
I'm readying your Pokemon now. They're in gen 3 so it will take a few minutes to migrate them but I'm not sure how you'll see this message, so it should buy me some time.

HaxAras
3711-6778-2322

Edit: They're ready.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'm readying your Pokemon now. They're in gen 3 so it will take a few minutes to migrate them but I'm not sure how you'll see this message, so it should buy me some time.

HaxAras
3711-6778-2322

Edit: They're ready.
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for a reply notification :P I'll add you and jump on

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for a reply notification :P I'll add you and jump on

Connecting now.

After the 140+ trades I've done today, now these. If I ever trade again, it will be a lifetime too soon.

Edit: Sorry about the Mew being named MEW. It's a gen 3 glitch. It treats Pokemon from different regions as being nicknamed.

Edit 2: Thought I'd let you know. The Pokescrap Keldeo and Shaymin are fakes or at least modified. I'm not sure if you cloned these and have others for trade, so I thought I'd let you know. They should both have an event ribbon, but they don't.

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Connecting now.

After the 140+ trades I've done today, now these. If I ever trade again, it will be a lifetime too soon.

Edit: Sorry about the Mew being named MEW. It's a gen 3 glitch. It treats Pokemon from different regions as being nicknamed.
It's fine :) Thanks for the trade!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
It's fine :) Thanks for the trade!

Likewise, it's been a pleasure doing business. I'll try to check back later to see what new stuff you have. I have 16 boxes of events in gen 6. I'm sure there's plenty more deals we could make.

I thought I'd re-post this in case you didn't see the edit.
Edit 2: Thought I'd let you know. The Pokescrap Keldeo and Shaymin are fakes or at least modified. I'm not sure if you cloned these and have others for trade, so I thought I'd let you know. They should both have an event ribbon, but they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back