• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2018
Evil Dragon:
1) This hack is complete, so the beta ends at the end of the game
2)I believe you get Aerodactyl as a fossil, in Mt Skywall. After you get Surf, you can progress further into Mt Skywall, by crossing those little lakes. Progressing, you should see some little caves, and there are 2 fossils inside. I think of of them is Aerodactyl.
You get Charmander in Marble city in a house. (Other two, no idea.)
3) Type has been changed in resolute I think. They don't learn Fight moves on their own, you can teach them Brick break if you want. (It's a very nice Stab for a 400 attack Haxorus, also breaking screens.)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
This is has been a prety nice hack so far. (I'm at the Lost Tower) I have n oticed some issues with the text like typos and text running off the screen, but nothing gamebreaking. I don't like how pokéballs are unlocked after the 1st gym.

I even managed to find a shiny shinx randomly as well!

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo1_250.png

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo2_250.png

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo3_250.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
The tm's to buy are only thunder, firebomb(i don't remember the exact name) and the other of ice?
Is there a way to take a lots of tm's?
How to get Rhyperior, Aggron and Gallade?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Can you change the clock after you already started, im 7 badges in and want an umbroen?

Years
Hey wind can you tell me the new attacks you added in the game and from which attack you added it.Like dragon pulse-physico boost so tell me the list please.

Years
And wind i just got my 5th badge and my pokemons are
Fraxure lvl 51
Arbok lvl 50
Gogoat lvl 49
cofagrigus lvl 50
Megacharizard lvl 50
Heliosk lvl 46 and i got a eevee and made it vaporeon cuz i lack a water type its level 31 now
is my team good?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2017
Where can I restore fossils? (city) I remember finding a place early on in the game, but I can't find it anymore and I've flew to several cities back and forth. What's the building like? Is there a sign or anything???

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Yeah it does :/ I am not really sure why. Is the mega stone an edited item already in emerald that I could game shark for the item or did you add it as a new item? Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I don't know anything about rom hacking lol. I really want my mega ampharos as they're my favorite lol :) thanks though.

You can't use game shark to get Mega Stone, because it doesn't exist in Emerld Version. You can only get it from Engineer BC. But there's a glitch which may allow you to get more by breeding.

I'm going to give my five cents on this hack.

First, the good things.
I like it a lot, in fact. (I'm up to the 8th Gym now.) It has nice sprites, lots of pokemon and a good story line. Also Mega evolutions are a really interesting addition to the game, especially for people who don't have X/Y yet. (God, CharizardX is OP.)

Then, we are coming to the things that weren't soo great..
People already pointed it out here, so I come back on it, but... English.. Maybe, try to find a native English person that can change the dialogs for you, I don't know. (For example, for Light Platinum there is a guy that helped to translate it into English.) I got to understand everything, no problem but it really takes some beauty off of this hack. Though sometimes it create funny situations like a guy giving me a BURBASAUR! (When I'll have more time, in a few months, I'd happily correct the errors you made in the text for you, if you want me to help you with it, though I'm not a native.)
Else, there's very few places to effectively train your pokemon, though this makes the hack a lot harder because of underleveling (Which isn't to bad in fact, and makes fights interesting until haxorus begins to destroy everything with outrage.)
Obvious things like no pokeball in the beginning don't hurt to bad.

Nevetheless I'm really enjoying it !

PS: Does the Day/Night system work?
Else I'd be really mad at you because I used 300000 bucks to pump my Evee with iron/zinc/HP plus to make it a super Umbreon... (For now it's Day, so it can only become Espeon T_T.)

EDIT: Got it fixed. Strangely enough Eevee evovles into Umbreon during daytime and in Espeon during the night on my save. (That's why I wasn't getting it.)

I'm playing 2.3.5 fixed version. It's a great hack. but i have few questions...
### How to mega evolve charizard? (the engineer gave me nothing and when i re enter the cave he wasn't in there, I also tried sun/moon stone but it didn't work)
### where will i find the key which leads to Uranium's brothers murderer??

Thanks a lot for your words, by the way, sorry for the grammar. and the Day/Night system works in this hack. As for the mega evolution, you must use the mega stone which Engineer BC gives you, I'm sure that he'll never disappear in Version 2.35 as there's no reason for him to disappear, maybe you were playing Version 2.34. So you may need to update to the newest version, thanks.

hi is this the full version of this hack I mean Final release and this game have a bonus content like Pokemon GSC!?

Yes, of course, you can go to Western TYRON for new events, and there're some secret contents in the mainland of TYRON after you defeated the Elite Four as well.

Just got done with the hack.
It was a very nice one, well balanced (Not to hard, neither to easy.), and the story plot was also good! Just want to point out the Haxorus is an absolute beast! He had 340 Attack at level 82, and with 1-2 sword dances, he just soloed everything.

Few mapping errors are remaining, and some weird texts like experts speakng about hiking but nothing gamebreaking :). Really the last problem is the English, maybe try to find someone who would do the proper translation for you, else everything is good!

Here are the few things I noticed:
-In central area you can walk through the benches in the main building
-En error in the stairs in the light house.

Yes, the grammar is the biggest problem for me, sorry for that. And thanks for reporting the errors.

How do you evolve eevee into umbreon in this game?

Eevee evolves to Umbreon/Espeon as the original Emerld Version, because I didn't change it.

This is has been a prety nice hack so far. (I'm at the Lost Tower) I have n oticed some issues with the text like typos and text running off the screen, but nothing gamebreaking. I don't like how pokéballs are unlocked after the 1st gym.

I even managed to find a shiny shinx randomly as well!

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo1_250.png

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo2_250.png

tumblr_n1xmigSCzr1ql0jweo3_250.png

Thanks for supporting, by the way, I must say you're really lucky that you got a shiny Shinx.

The tm's to buy are only thunder, firebomb(i don't remember the exact name) and the other of ice?
Is there a way to take a lots of tm's?
How to get Rhyperior, Aggron and Gallade?

You can buy all TMs in Halfleaf City. And I'm sorry that the Pokemon you mentioned are not available in this hack, sorry.

Can you change the clock after you already started, im 7 badges in and want an umbroen?

If you set the clock already, it's impossible to change it by normal way, you may need to hack the saved file to adjust it.

And wind i just got my 5th badge and my pokemons are
Fraxure lvl 51
Arbok lvl 50
Gogoat lvl 49
cofagrigus lvl 50
Megacharizard lvl 50
Heliosk lvl 46 and i got a eevee and made it vaporeon cuz i lack a water type its level 31 now
is my team good?

I think the team is good enough as you have 5 badges. I believe that it'll not be so difficult for you to go further in the game.

Where can I restore fossils? (city) I remember finding a place early on in the game, but I can't find it anymore and I've flew to several cities back and forth. What's the building like? Is there a sign or anything???

It's in Marble city, it's easy to find it as there's a sign by the building.

Where is bagon and larvesta

You can find Bagon on Jade Volcano, and you need to breed Volcarona in the breeding house to get Larvesta, you can find Volcarona in Ancient Cave in Mist Path(Requires Dive and Dig to reach there).

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
How do I play this? I downloaded the file and it wont open in any of the emulators I have. (Desmume, NO$GBA & VBA) Do I need to patch it?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
Hello!!
Can you teach me to glitch? or to duplicate mega stones?
its kinda boring bcoz i only got one mega pkmn. :(
just want all my 6 pkmn be a Mega Evolution
thanks!!
hoping

Back