• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon essentials animations

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
hello all this is my first post on any community so i don't know much about formatting and my question is that i am creating a pokemon fangame and i have already done with two Gyms and i am doing mega evolution for my game i have done all with sprites but there's no animation for it so i downloaded it from pokemon essentials all animations project and added picture mega.png in Graphics/animations folder and added sound effect in Audio/SE folder and added mega.anm to my game's root folder and now i am able to play it in animation editor by importing it but whent i do mega evolution in game animation doesnot show up

Back